• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rising Aerials (READ!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
do you know what rising aerials can do for Sheik?

• you can double jump out of a short hopped f-air. you can double jump any other attack.
  • you can use a d-air after a short hopped f-air. works if opponents drops their sheild after blocking f-air.
  • you can short hop fast fall a u-air without lag.
  • you can land quicker, buffered aerials.
  • you can space/camp yourself farther.

to rise an aerial you slide your finger lightly from your jumping button (X or Y) to the A button . now, the marth boards say is the same thing as sh and c-sticking the aerial. it's not. you won't be able to do anything from this list if you use the c-stick because it's slower. try it out. this has improved my Sheik greatly.

it's useful for us Marth mains too.=)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Thanks for trying. I'm not sure whether you did search or not, but this is considered very basic knowledge and I'm sure most people know about it. I would hope that everyone caught on to this by now, no matter who their main is. This is a basic part of Sheik's playstyle and has been since Melee -- chaining f-airs.

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for trying. I'm not sure whether you did search or not, but this is considered very basic knowledge and I'm sure most people know about it. I would hope that everyone caught on to this by now, no matter who their main is. This is a basic part of Sheik's playstyle and has been since Melee -- chaining f-airs.
don't think many sheik users caught on to this which is why I brought it to these boards attention. telling from the videos I've seen no one does this. just wanted to give information to those who don't know.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Sarcasm aside, this is a fundamental part of any Smash characters game and should be common knowledge to everyone. I appreciate your effort to help, but actually lurk a little and search before making a topic.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Sarcasm aside, this is a fundamental part of any Smash characters game and should be common knowledge to everyone. I appreciate your effort to help, but actually lurk a little and search before making a topic.
I tried searching it for myself and came up with nothing. For one thing there's no actual name for it and no one really talks about it since it's common knowledge.

I think it's safe to close this thread now, just btw.

Tenki

Smash Hero

I tried searching it for myself and came up with nothing. For one thing there's no actual name for it and no one really talks about it since it's common knowledge.

I think it's safe to close this thread now, just btw.
lol, yeah.

It's not really something you learn from lurking.

More like something you learn in training mode, or just playing the game @_@

It's kind of like all those people asking how to thunderstorm in the Ganonboards forever ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom