• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise From the Ashes RIT Tournament Upstate NY 5/1/2010

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Melee

1. JesiahTEG (Split)
2. Viciouz (Split)
3. Pikapika!
4. Goggles
5. Spamus
5. Foy
7. A.M
7. Juni
9. Minh (DQ)
9. Cura (SandBagged)
9. Nightro
9. RTF

Brawl Singles

1. Cura (Split)
2. K.I.D Goggles (Split)
3. Snakeee
4. PikaPika
5. Dr Grandpa
5. Vibe
7. Nightro
7. Acton
9. Sheth
9. JesiahTEG
9. Altairian
9. Minh
13. Slashy

Brawl + Singles

1. Dr Granpa
2. Snakeee
3. Cura
4. Jackt
5. Vibe
5. Goggles
7. Acton
7. Moss
9. Chris
9. Slashy
9. Altarian
9. Pyro

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
WTFF

Dr. G even went? I was talking to him on AIM that afternoon, lol.

Goggles beat snakeee again???
Snakeee beat pikapika??

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Brawl didnt start till about 5-6 or maybe even later. probably 7-8

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
i almost had cura in winners took him to game 3 on last stock i fully-charged punch him and then up b towards him somehow he grabbed me out of it i was sooo pissed!!! lol

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
mixture of both.

All sonics vs me in winners finals

3-2
beat my marth and mk once

Went sonic and falco against snakeee and only beat neil with falco. Vs his pikachu and vs his mk

Sharky

Smash Master
pretty sure payout was 60-30-10 with a $5 entry, I know the tio file is in the nys pr thread but I don't have quite enough time to go find it at the moment.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to everyone. Didn't get to play as many people as I would have liked, but it was just one of those days.

Jesse - no surprise there. Thanks for the tips, as always. I'll be in Geneseo for 6 weeks or so this summer, I'll definitely get some intense training with you then.

Steffon - Good set. I was really happy with the way I played against you, although I feel like you were way off your game.

Neil - Didn't play you at all, but "3 - 2 - 1 - BOOM!!" probably covers just about everything.

Goggles - Good set. I just completely lost my momentum toward the end of the first game. Hopefully I can get plenty of Ganon practice against you this summer.

Foy - The rivalry goes to the next level. Hang in there man, you'll get me someday :p Seriously though, you're way too good to have not beaten me in tourney yet; I'll just attribute it to my incredible good luck.

Amber - Good set. Your Shiek has gotten sooooooo much better since the first time I played it way back at the first Stylin' on Ya.

Juni - I didn't get to play you... or watch you play... or even see you at all, practically.

Minh - Dead last? Wow... :laugh:

Cura - Really close set, I was pretty nervous. I hope you weren't sandbagging too hard.

David - I guess you can have a shoutout this time, since I'm trying to avoid doing real work and all... actually, **** it, I'll talk to you tonight.

Rob - Thanks for guarding the money :p

Top Bottom