• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIP FL smash central

SheerMadness

Smash Master
The TNT fort will no longer exist in 3 weeks. Skrach and Otru are moving away from UCF indefinitely. These kids deserve an appreciation thread for all they've done for FL smash over the last 2 and 1/2 years.

They've housed hundreds of people

They've held hundreds of smashfests

They've smoked out hundreds of smashers :)

As far as I'm concerned these kids really did unify FL smash. I'll miss you *****es, you guys definitely held it down the last couple years.

Zoro

Smash Champion
WTF
WHERE U GUYS GOIN?

I will miss you guys and i will miss smashing at your place :(

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Dang I wish I went to more gigs back in the day, but Tampa was a smashless desert with no rides. You guys had the coolest smashfests and were very chillax . i remember walking to your place randomly that one morning and you guys were like "ok let's fight!"

I took some nice pics of you guys in action. I watched OTRU being the only one with a heart and consoling m2k after his loss to mango. Then I slept next to skrach at the airport. He woke me up when the plane was about to leave like an older brother.

God bless you two, may you guys feel the wind on your back and see raindrops glinting thru the sun's morning beams...wherever you go...

lamugi

Smash Lord
m2k needed consoling????
and tru ur badass when i went to gigs u were always chill, we played some friendlies etc.
Skrach i never met u but ur prolly awesome cause ur in TNT
cya guys and good luck

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
m2k needed consoling????
and tru ur badass when i went to gigs u were always chill, we played some friendlies etc.
Skrach i never met u but ur prolly awesome cause ur in TNT
cya guys and good luck
wouldnt you if you were in his place? there isn't any "playing" going on in the finals.
OTRU made a good read on M2k and capitalized.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Otru and Skrach are moving back home 45 minutes away to Apopka. (I think)

Ryan is moving to an apartment with random non-smashers.

Thanks a million Joe, Louis, and Ryan. You guys really held it down all the time.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
No more of the SOS Brigade?!

So wait, which of you three was the one that owns the Wii? Cause I have all three of you linked to it on the Brawl Locator.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
TNT is family, the fort will be missed, but never forgotten.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Been a while since I hung at you guys' place, but it's a shame that the option's not going to be open in the future. You definitely made it easier for me to come down from jax/pc to play.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
We still gotta have that shield breaker match scratch :laugh: and Otru you have to take revenge on me for beating you at the last gigs so you guys better be around for that. Good luck wherever you are headed...

Top Bottom