• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ring of Angels CHAT and WiFi Friend Finder

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I'm your opponent Admiral. When can we do this?

I can do it tonight. Tomorow between 8:00 a.m. EST. and 3:00 p.m. EST and maybe that evening. IDK on the rest of the week. PM me or post here to set a time.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
No, sorry. The tourney is meant for people to see other good Pit players play Pit, and also to see who is a strong online Pit.

If you can agree on it you can always play friendlies after the match :p

saviorslegacy

kk, Admiral moves on. It was 1-3. The only reason why I won that one time was cause of me gimping him. Which I lold hard at! ^_^ The other times it was on the last stock him in the lead by damage. Except for when Ise got gimped. -_- I hate dat. So yeah..... godly Pit beats evil Pit. Just like in de stories. ;)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There was some disturbing lag affecting us both, but at least we could connect. That angel ring really hurts me :(
But anyways, ggs, and hope that I can continue on without the firewall interfering.

saviorslegacy

lol yeah... I Angel Ring'd ya a few times. DEVISTATING! I didn't see one AR from you though. :/ lol... I noticed we both went on deffense.... bad. -_- arrow... arrow... arrow.... WAIT!... shield... arrow... Was I the only one that saw this?

ps How was my Pit? Yours= best Pit I've seen so far. Most Pist I've fought I can PWN. However you're the first SWF Pit boards person I've fought.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Arrow looping neds work, for one, but sometime, I can help out with that.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Istudying you caught me on a bad week cuz tommorow-late sat. I'll be at a band thing. But we can try to do it today at around 3 pm est or somewhere around that or late night sat. or sunday.
Reply plz when you see this.

saviorslegacy

lol, I've always thought arrow looping to be a waste of time. Your arrow looping done more bad for you than good. It's only good for a mind game in my opinion. This is the way I look at it. Why loop your arrows when you can just freaking shoot it at them? Your arrow looping hit me like three times or something like that. I kept on shooting you to mess you up. The reason why you won is cause you could predict me better than I could you. That just goes to show that my lack of experience with fighting Pits came back to bite me. Bottom line is. You knew how to fight an opponent like me. I didn't know how to fight you.

ps Nice use of the WoI dash. lol I liked the time when I used my glide attack, went skidding past a shielding you and then performed a reverse f-smash. Ya didn't see it coming! that= mah favorite mind game. ^_^

lol we should have recorded the FD match. That was truely epic!

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
[Sagemoon] 6:35 pm: What tournament is this?
****[Hayang] 6:35 pm: an online tourney i'm hosting
[AndrewCarlson] 6:35 pm: online tournament lol
[Sagemoon] 6:35 pm: I'll join
****[Hayang] 6:35 pm: sweeeeeeet
[AndrewCarlson] 6:35 pm: wow.
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[Sagemoon] 6:36 pm: 3265 4774 9716
[Maniaclyrasist] 6:36 pm: ok nevermind I understand
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: I think ill put him with Andrew
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: ****

saviorslegacy

[Sagemoon] 6:35 pm: What tournament is this?
****[Hayang] 6:35 pm: an online tourney i'm hosting
[AndrewCarlson] 6:35 pm: online tournament lol
[Sagemoon] 6:35 pm: I'll join
****[Hayang] 6:35 pm: sweeeeeeet
[AndrewCarlson] 6:35 pm: wow.
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[Sagemoon] 6:36 pm: 3265 4774 9716
[Maniaclyrasist] 6:36 pm: ok nevermind I understand
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: I think ill put him with Andrew
****[Hayang] 6:36 pm: ****
Did I miss something?

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Sagemoon has joined.

He was assigned randomly into DemonicTrilogy's Bye.

DemonicTrilogy vs Sagemoon!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Seriously? I can't play in this lag-fest! I'm brawling with someone from freaking Mexico! (No offense, or anything. It's just distance doesn't help. The second match didn't seem as bad.)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I get to counter-pick. Battlefield, please.

Edit: ADN won the first match, and I won the second. However, we ended up at Halberd, the stage I chose, though it was his turn to pick the stage he thought would be good to choose. He doesn't jump off the stage three times to indicate that that's not the stage that he wants to go to. (It was his choice.) We're like two minutes into the game now, so I don't know if it'd be late to object to the stage he did not prefer. ADN decides to walk about, doing the Angelic Step, but not approaching me to attack. So, I'm yelling at the screen, "Are you playing? Are you playing?" I'm sorry, but I don't think I can partake in this anymore, not like this.

Yeah, this isn't going to work.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
ADN, if you don't provide an explanation as to what happened I'm counting the match as Dryn's win in a three-game set.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
O_O I'm versing Sagemoon?!?... T_T I think I just lost. I heard he's like one of the best Pit's here. My Pit is still under construction... I guess I will just make this a good learning experience and study his style.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
ADN, if you don't provide an explanation as to what happened I'm counting the match as Dryn's win in a three-game set.
That seems unfair. From what I understand, ADN is new to Wi-Fi, and he might be new to these set of rules as well. I don't know what you want to do, but it wouldn't be fair to just let me move up. I'll just discontinue from this, which is a shame, because the Pit board had one a while back and I was going to participate, but decided not to. Maybe if there is another Pit only online tournament, I'll join. Otherwise, you already know what my opinion is.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Dryn, I'm moving you to play AndrewCarlson, who has a Bye. Andrew has agreed with the action and I don't want you or anyone to leave. Are you okay with that?

ADN I guess I'll let you move to the next round without penalty. But just make sure you understand the format of the set.

ADN

Smash Cadet
Thank you very much
help me with a few things of the WFC for which I do not deal very well

- not as(like) knows the one who if this one connected and this way

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Dryn, I'm moving you to play AndrewCarlson, who has a Bye. Andrew has agreed with the action and I don't want you or anyone to leave. Are you okay with that?

ADN I guess I'll let you move to the next round without penalty. But just make sure you understand the format of the set.
That'll work for me. I recall seeing AndrewCarlson from the Brawl Tactical Discussion in the Recovery Tier List. I hope AndrewCarlson will give it his all. I'll try to give my all as well. I want to improve with Pit, so win or lose, I know I can get better in the end. My alternative characters are just as important as my main. (Then again, what is Wi-Fi to me but practice? Either way, I'll be glad, win or lose.)

I won't be playing tonight, though. Smallville and Supernatural will be on soon, so I don't want to miss those.

Top Bottom