• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
No it doesn't.

And you need to go in the xml and add resize="true" after the common5's file external
It crashed because of the extra characters, not because of the size. Like once it loaded up the CSS with the individual pokemon icons as the random icon and when I went over the icon it crashed. Other times it wouldn't load at all. I don't know if that's whats going on here or now, but it happened to me before.

Hapi-San

Smash Rookie
Mayhaps I didn't explain things properly.. I've edited textures, and textures alone, in common5_en.pac. The ones specifically on the character select screen. No codes are being used at this point, either. When I get to the character select, I can select characters fine. But, when I then press to continue to the stage select screen, it just hangs with the high-piercing screech that only a frozen and crashed stream could make.

Even with resize="true" in the XML, and even if the file sizes are exactly the same (I did a compare inside the original common5_en.pac and the edited one, where the stage select data starts is still the same, no differences in that chuck of data) it still crashes outright. The original file does work, though, so I know it's not my XML pointing to a non-existant file.

Yeah. :s Hence why I was hoping for a way to use sc_selcharacter_en.pac, etc. inside the menu2 folder instead for the screens, so it could use riivolution's method of replacing files rather than a file patch code to somewhere on an SD card.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I believe a character's texture/moveset .pcs/.pac is too large then. Nothing with common5.pac

Hapi-San

Smash Rookie
No character pac/pcs files have been changed yet. I disabled all those while trying to get this to work so I knew if it was that or not.

GenG

Smash Lord
Is there any way to load Brawl+ (or any other set of codes) from the XML?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
hey i'm having some problems with the stage expasion thing for some reason the game crashes when choosing them i have the codes for them on and the xml for it as well help?

OizenX

Smash Journeyman
I really don't understand what this thing does.

Let me get this straight, its sort of like the SD card system we have now, but it works for everything?

So if I took a texture out of lets say Naruto CoN and edited it, with this I could put it onto the disc?

Some please clarify.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
This is file replacement, but it works with all games. You can replace music, textures, sounds, whatever you want, on any game.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
That, and once Dant releases that Ocarina XML, you'll be able to play codesets too. I think TSON got something working, but according to Dant, a lot of the stuff people put in them was apparently unnecessary so I'm waiting on him to get his out.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Here's what I have. Everything Brawl-related is in the sd:\Brawl folder, and codehandler.bin is in sd:\riivolution. Ocarina codes are working, including PW's stage roster expansion system.
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
  <id game="RSB" />
  <options>
       <section name="Ocarina">
           <option name="Ocarina Handler">
               <choice name="VI Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
               <choice name="KPAD Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
               <choice name="Joypad Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
               <choice name="GXDraw Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
               <choice name="GXFlush Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
               <choice name="OSSleep Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
               <choice name="AxNextFrame Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
           </option>
			<option name="Codes">
				<choice name="Balanced Brawl (no stage changes)">
					<patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BBocarinacodes" />
				</choice>
				<choice name="vBrawl">
					<patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="vBocarinacodes" />
				</choice>
				<choice name="Brawl+">
					<patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BPocarinacodes" />
				</choice>
			</option>
			<option name="File Replacement">
				<choice name="/brawl/shared">
					<patch id="files"/>
				</choice>
			</option>
       </section>
  </options>
   <patch id="files">
		<folder external="/brawl/shared/" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
	</patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
       <memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase">
	<memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
	<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="BBocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/brawl/BBrawl.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="BPocarinacodes">
		<memory valuefile="/brawl/BrawlPlus.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawl/BrawlPlus" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/brawl/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/brawl/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="vBocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/brawl/vBrawl.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
   </patch>
</wiidisc>

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
This is messed up, I can't load any custom CSS menu's, not even just textures it just freezes, but the regular menu textures will get replaced, why is this happening?

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Copypasta of a post of mine over at KC-MM

I'd like to point out that if you use Riivolution, common5.pac overpowers sc_selcharacter.pac, which is the opposite of the File Patch Code. I believe the game only loads common5.pac, which contains sc_selcharacter.pac, even though there's a separate sc_selcharacter.pac on the disc in a different folder (so this other one is never actually used AFAIK). The File Patch Code forces the game to load that sc_selcharacter.pac, rather than the one contained within common5.pac.

So to use this (and any) custom CSS files on Riivolution you'll have to import it into your common5.pac file through BrawlBox. Just open up common5.pac, look for sc_selcharacter_en, right click it and choose replace, and then choose your sc_selcharacter.pac file that you're going to use.
tl;dr: Open common5.pac in BrawlBox, right click sc_selcharacter_en and choose "Replace", and choose the sc_selcharacter.pac that has your custom CSS.

@Mr.Chuy: Does the lines in the XML that refer to the 9 extra stages include "create= true"? Like...
Code:
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create= "true"/>
And obviously you need a total of 18 lines to add these stages, 2 for each stage (1 for the .rel, and 1 for the .pac).

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Here's one of the reasons Riivolution is so cool: I can patch another patch!
In the newest Stage Expansion Pack, I apply one patch to load Brawl+ files and a custom combined GCT, another to load the Stage Expansion Pack's added stages, and then a third to reload Brawl+ versions of WarioWare and Rumble Falls into the new spots I gave them. With Riivolution, I can handle the complexity in the code so the end-user doesn't have to. :)
If you're curious, my XML code is here:
http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/User:Libertyernie/Stage_Expansion_Pack/XML
The pack itself is here; it's a little over 55 MiB in a 7-zip file.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I don't know what to tell you, I mean the 9 stages are working for me using my XML so... Have you tried to load the 9 stages through Gecko OS to see if something else could be the problem?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Copypasta of a post of mine over at KC-MM

tl;dr: Open common5.pac in BrawlBox, right click sc_selcharacter_en and choose "Replace", and choose the sc_selcharacter.pac that has your custom CSS.

@Mr.Chuy: Does the lines in the XML that refer to the 9 extra stages include "create= true"? Like...
Code:
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create= "true"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create= "true"/>
And obviously you need a total of 18 lines to add these stages, 2 for each stage (1 for the .rel, and 1 for the .pac).
AWESOME!! It works!

Thanks a lot!:bee:

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I don't know what to tell you, I mean the 9 stages are working for me using my XML so... Have you tried to load the 9 stages through Gecko OS to see if something else could be the problem?
Funny enough, I'm having this issue as well. Everything else works but those guys, even the opening movie!

EDIT: ALSO
Also, I was wondering, can some sort of random number generator be used to patch random files?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'm using TSON's XML and the code handler, but every time I load an ocarina hook it will go to the green "please insert SSBB disc" screen. I put both of the files in root/riivolution and my codes in the root/codes folder.

It only does that when I try to load a hook. I tried all of them and they all go to that screen. It works fine w/o the hook but I can't use codes.

I could probably do everything that I need to use codes for by just finding and editing files, but that's more work than fixing this more than likely.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
What region is your disc? The cheats only work for NTSC-U AFAIK, so if you're running JP or PAL Brawl, you need to change some things. Even then, you can only get 256 lines of code until someone makes a codehandler.bin file for the other region.

Speaking of codehandler.bin... did get it and put it in /riivolution if you're using NA Brawl?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
What region is your disc? The cheats only work for NTSC-U AFAIK, so if you're running JP or PAL Brawl, you need to change some things. Even then, you can only get 256 lines of code until someone makes a codehandler.bin file for the other region.

Speaking of codehandler.bin... did get it and put it in /riivolution if you're using NA Brawl?
Yea I'm using NTSC-U. I said I put the handler in root/riivolution.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Hey Hozu, any chance you can share the GCTs you're using? Or the text files, rather? Either would do I suppose, cause I doubt that it's a file issue.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
It shouldn't matter what codes you're using, just make sure your GCT does not include the File Patch Code.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Does somebody have a XML that allows codes for PAL?
I can't seem to get the XML's I make myself working >.>

I kinda want to have my custom music and my codes.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
To use codes for PAL, you need to know the correct offset for where the Ocarina hooks go so you can add it to the XML. And then you can only use 256 lines of code, until a PAL codehandler.bin is made. At least, that's what I hear. :/

Cos.

Smash Journeyman
To use codes for PAL, you need to know the correct offset for where the Ocarina hooks go so you can add it to the XML. And then you can only use 256 lines of code, until a PAL codehandler.bin is made. At least, that's what I hear. :/
Ha, through some not sooo random trial and error, I think I've gotten PAL codes working for riivolution! (Ah, lucky guessing is so much fun :ohwell: ).

Here's the xml code I used:

Code:
<wiidisc version="1">

<id game="RSB" />

<options>

<section name="Brawl+ 7.0 Gold">

<option name="Ocarina Handler" default="1">

</option>

<option name="Codes" default="1">

<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="ocarinacodes" /><patch id="filecode" /></choice>

</option>

</section>

</options>

<patch id="filecode">

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2"/>

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf" disc="/" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter" disk="/fighter/" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />

<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />

</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase">

<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />

<memory offset="0x003E9D5C" value="60000000" />

</patch>

<patch id="ocarinacodes">

<memory valuefile="/codes/riivolution.gct" offset="0x00570000" />

</patch>

</wiidisc>
Anyhow, essentially I replaced the RSBE segments RSBP (straightfoward, that). The important modification is for the ocarina adress. I looked at the gameconfig.txt and saw that there were three "pokeifs" and saw only one of those (with a very slightly different adress prefix) used in the brawl+ riivolution xml. I tested the other adresses and well, one worked :D .
It worked for my Pal version (I managed to get SSE stages loading with the 4.1 Brawl+ codeset). But who cares how I found it out anyway :p

I'm supposing the Japanese xml should look like this:
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">

<id game="RSB" />

<options>

<section name="Brawl+ 7.0 Gold">

<option name="Ocarina Handler" default="1">

</option>

<option name="Codes" default="1">

<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="ocarinacodes" /><patch id="filecode" /></choice>

</option>

</section>

</options>

<patch id="filecode">

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2"/>

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf" disc="/" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />

<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter" disk="/fighter/" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase">

<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />

<memory offset="0x003EE9A8" value="60000000" />

</patch>

<patch id="ocarinacodes">

<memory valuefile="/codes/riivolution.gct" offset="0x00570000" />

</patch>

</wiidisc>
If the Pal version doesn't work, then write. I think I'm using the standard codehandler.bin, but I'm not sure :ohwell: . Please check the japanese version too.

Hurray file replacement and codes at the same time for Pal and NTSJ :D

Now, let's see if I can remember how to add if statements to XML documents, then we could work on more region independent xml files and the such...

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah, but I can't make an XML file, so do you just have a download link for the XML file with that in it? =/
Everytime I make one myself they don't seem to work =/

But thanx, I hope this works!

Cos.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but I can't make an XML file, so do you just have a download link for the XML file with that in it? =/
Everytime I make one myself they don't seem to work =/

But thanx, I hope this works!
Luckily Mediafire lets me upload without signing up :) .

Here the XML I used: http://www.mediafire.com/?rdwwuovynzm
Remember to have the codehandler.bin in the riivoultion folder, and to have a *.gct file named riivolution.gct in your codes folder.

PS: being able to make XML files is useful. A tip, try it out. Copy the code segment in the above post into an editor like notepad (nothing fancy like word or so :p ) and save the file as RSBE.xml. I should work that way...

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you only need to copy the text into notepad, save it, and change the extension from .txt to .xml. You may have to enable the option to show known extensions if you're on Windows, because it hides them by default.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Wow, thank you so much!
It worked out greatly. Finally custom music + playing on online waiting room and infinite replays! HYESZ!
Although I could kinda port wifi waiting room over another stage easily by using empty model files, but / care.

Thanx alot!

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Hey, when I decided to use a new XML file (since I updated my Brawl Hacks Changer XML for Balanced Brawl /shameless plug) for whatever reason Riivolution won't load it. I had this problem earlier but I forget how I solved it. Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, I found a mistake and fixed it.

Top Bottom