• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I am not able to use my codes with Rii. I followed every tut on the www. it still didnt work! my code I want to use are brawl, so it would be RSBE01.gct. I have tried every possibility. Also, I have RSBE01.gct in the codes folder on the root of my SD card. I have the ocariina files that where given in the ocariina folder in riivolution that is on the root also.

P.S. I have tried version 1.02 and it didnt work. I am now using version 1.03 and it still isnt working.
More details on what you're doing plz?
Also Bionic i'm having an issue when using rels
Sometimes the rels won't work causing the game to crash or the game loads the modified rel and during the match to goes back to the default stage
weird huh?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Good timing - I just realized that I can't find a line in Bionic's code to deal with .rels other than the ones for st_custom#. Quoting myself from KC:MM:
Also, there's a little bug I just found that you'll only need to fix if you want to use stages that need different .rel files. There are two times in the XML where you see:
Code:
<folder external="/brawlmods/stages" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
Both times, keep that line, and below it add:
Code:
<folder external="/brawlmods/stages" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Do I need an Ocarina code in order for this to work? I don't have any Ocarina codes on my SD card. So do I need any?

For some reason, even when I try launching when everything is disabled, it still doesn't work. What could be wrong with my set-up?

EDIT:I think I figured out whats wrong.

bigman40

Smash Master
So, I would be able to use a SDHC for brawl instead of being limited by the 2 GB limit?

If you say yes, then I got a lot of updating to do...lol

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I have a few questions about Riivolution.

1)When you are playing brawl via riivolution, is the disc light spose to be flashing?

2) Whne you are playing brawl via riivolution, when u want to save something from the sd card or play something ie replays, how can u get it to show there is an sd card.

3) When in brawl-, i cannot get the csps to work

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Yes, SDHC cards can be used with Riivolution

No, you cannot get SD cards to show up in game if you use files from it. You could try loading the files only from a USB stick though, but I've had bad experiences with that (so slooooooow). If you want to transfer stuff to the SD card, just boot up Brawl some other way and copy them from your Wii.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, then this isnt for me, since i play vbrawl alot and my wiis full of replays/dont feel like moving them all, also, i have 2 sd cards, justseeing if convenience was worth it

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I am trying to play Brawl+ on Riivolution (launched via Brawl Mods Launcher), I recopied everything from the latest download to the "brawlplus" folder inside the brawlmods folder, and whenever I select a stage, it freezes and FD gives me the Piiiii of Doom whenever I select it.

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
I can Start The Game
but no Mod options (are available at revolution channel)

SD: riivolution/config/RSBE.xml
SD: riivolution/Brawl.xml

SD: Brawl/Stages/STGEDIT_1.pac
SD: Brawl/Stages/STGEDIT_2.pac

<wiidisc version="1">

<id game="RSB" developer="01" disc="0" version="0">

<region type="E"/>

</id>

<options>

<section name="Brawl Pacthes">

<option name="Custom Stages">

<choice name="Enabled">

<patch id="stages"/>

</choice>

</option>

</section>

</options>

<patch id="stages">

<file external="/Brawl/Stages/STGEDIT_1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEDIT_1.pac"/>
<file external="/Brawl/Stages/STGEDIT_2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEDIT_2.pac"/>

</patch>

</wiidisc>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<riivolution version="2"/>
Can anyone see anything wrong

UPDATE
/config has nothing to do with it

I changed this in the xml
<wiidisc version="1">
to
<wiidisc version="1.3" >
wiird I thougt it would have to be 1.03 but whatever

reference
http://rvlution.net/wiki/Patch_Format

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
three questions

1. What is the step by step process for installing riivolution on 4.3U via Smash Stack? All that I found didn't make sense.

2. What would I need to do to continue to use my brawl hacks under riivolution instead of gecko?

3. Is there a way I can use riivolution to replace the invincibility theme in brawl to the one in Kirby Super Star?

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
The only way I installed it is by installing the home brew channel

Here is the installation

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?75a1eda2l2y09c4

0. Make sure there aren't any brawl stages saved on your system

1. Move your SD card information to your computer
2. Put this on your SD card

3. Now, turn on brawl and go to the stage editor
4. Something wiird should load, BOOTMII

5. install BOOTMII (optional) / Install Homebrew Channel
6. Choose the exit option.

7. There should be a new channel on your Wii "Homebrew Channel"
Open it, there should be one app, "riivolution"
8. Load riivolution and find the install feature on the right
Okay answer one.
There is an XML for that

Find the XML here

File Replacement Code Support
http://rvlution.net/wiki/Patch_Templates

place it in
SD://riivolution/.xml

<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB" />
<options>

I had to change mine to

<wiidisc version="1.3" >
<id game="RSB" />
<options>

This only handles the file replacements thought not the codes
there are other xml written for that but I don't know them yet
Sorry can't help at all for the last question

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
To download riivolution for homebrew

just press install on the right when you load it
you will install the Chanel that way

xml things are the same that about as helpful as I can be right now

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
the download only has a boot.dol though and smash stack does boot.elf. Ain't it currently impossible to install homebrew on 4.3U?
I heard there was supposed to be a way to run riivolution directly via stack smash.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
the download only has a boot.dol though and smash stack does boot.elf. Ain't it currently impossible to install homebrew on 4.3U?
I heard there was supposed to be a way to run riivolution directly via stack smash.
There isn't a way to install it via stack smash however you could use loadmii to load riivolution and then install it

WinterFang

Smash Rookie
Can someone help me with the networking feature? How do I switch between different pacs after I've loaded the game? Example I'm testing a pac file and edit it on the computer.How do test the newly made pac without removing the sd card from the wii and turning it off?

Depster

Smash Champion
I am trying to play Brawl+ on Riivolution (launched via Brawl Mods Launcher), I recopied everything from the latest download to the "brawlplus" folder inside the brawlmods folder, and whenever I select a stage, it freezes and FD gives me the Piiiii of Doom whenever I select it.
I need halp too with this

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
so there is a version of loadmii that will work on 4.3U? if so pm me a link to the download of it and some simple instructions to install it
It works with any exploit and since stacksmash is still around it'll work with that meaning it works with 4.3U i can't link it to you but just google it

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So it seems that I can't view any replays from my SD card when I have riivolution running, because it doesn't detect that I have an SD card, anyone else have this problem?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
If you put your Riivolution files on a USB mass storage device, you can then use the SD slot. This works with hard drives, flash drives, SD card readers, etc.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but how do you include item textures ? In my USB key, I didn't have the file named "item" in it, so I had to create one. I already know how to hack the Pokemons themselves (the creatures, not the Pokeballs), but I'm not sure about the other items, like the Metal Box Effect, the Smart Bomb or the Maxi Tomato.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Thanks, but I keep forgetting to update my profile, so everyone can see where I am from (I'm french, so the NTSC files won't work for me). Luckily, I found a link for a PAL one, I guess that sounds pretty good.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I didn't think of that before, I should try to do so, since the common3.pac file I found wasn't functionning. I'll let you know if this method is working.

EDIT : I got the "ItmCommonBrres.pac" working correctly (no freeze), but it doesn't load the texture I had included in it. I placed this file (not the texture) in the "item" folder, just like in the link Mr Chuy gave me earlier today. Maybe it is the wrong file to place it, or the NTSC incompatibility...

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Does any XML-File on the first page work with SSBB PAL?
I need the Mod Launcher but for PAL because it's so practical. I only use BBrawl PAL and my own hacks, so i think it wouldn't be so difficult to port it?

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
i need help on getting ocarina codes to work on riivolution using wii 4.3
i was able to suceessully install HBC and riivolution
and i used the xml file thats lets you use ocarina codes an file patch code and everytime i try to run the game it justs stops at a black screen

heres the file patch xml
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
	<id game="RSB" />
	<options>
		<section name="Files">
			<option name="File Code Replacements">
				<choice name="Enabled">
					<patch id="filecode" />
				</choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>
	<patch id="filecode">
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBJ/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf" disc="/" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf" disc="/" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBJ/pf" disc="/" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>
here's the ocarina codes one
[codes]<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB" /> <!-- "RSBE" -->
<options>
<section name="Ocarina">
<option name="Ocarina Handler">
<choice name="VI Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
<choice name="KPAD Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
<choice name="Joypad Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
<choice name="GXDraw Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
<choice name="GXFlush Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
<choice name="OSSleep Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
<choice name="AxNextFrame Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
</option>
<option name="Codes">
<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="ocarinacodes" /></choice>
</option>
</section>
</options>

<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x800018A8" />
<!-- kpadoldhooks -->
<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x800018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase">
<memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x80001800" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinacodes">
<memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x800028B8" /> <!-- id game="RSB" memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01.gct -->
<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8000" />
<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="28B8" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8000" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="28B8" />
</patch>
</wiidisc>
[/codes]

DarkPython

Smash Rookie
Yesterday, my stage textures worked fine, no problems. So, today I go edit some stage pictures in my common5 file and when I go to play the custom stage in Brawl it just freezes. All the other stages work except my custom ones. I downloaded a new common5.pac and replaced it with the one that has the stage pictures but it still wont work.

Anyone know why?

edit: I tried what stingers did and it worked! Guess it's a problem with my gct then...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i tried switching over today but...riivolution wont load brawl period...i don't know why, i tried disabling all codes using that brawl mod launcher but even then, nothing shows up, its just a black screen. does it have something to do with the hook? i left it at default, dunno what hook does...

edit: disabling the hook let it run without ANYTHING enabled...lets try more tests :)

everything enabled and hook disabled and it runs perfectly...meh...dunno what hook does so i guess its fine. yay lol

ohh wait. i see. codes dont work without hooks. or maybe I just put them in the wrong spot =p though brawl mod launcher guide said right in the folder of the game (so the vbrawl folder for my purposes) so...

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Will SDHC cards work with Riivolution? I know Brawl in general doesn't read them but I know Riivolution works differently than the FPC code so I was wondering if they would work. Also, will the xml TSON has on the official Riivolution thread work for Ocarina codes and the files I already use with the FPC without any changes?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Updated BIO'S XML with a "movesets" option.

Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
	<id game="RSB" />
	<options>
		<section name="Brawl Mod Launcher v2">
			<option name="Textures" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="tex_on" /></choice>
				<choice name="Characters Only"><patch id="tex_char" /></choice>
				<choice name="Stages Only"><patch id="tex_stage" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Code Set" default="1">
				<choice name="Brawl w/ Codes"><patch id="vbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl+"><patch id="brawlplus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Brawl-"><patch id="brawlminus" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="bbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Project: M"><patch id="projectm" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="UnstoppaBrawl"><patch id="ubrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #1"><patch id="customone" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
				<choice name="Custom Set #2"><patch id="customtwo" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Music" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="music" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Sound Effects" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="sfx" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Custom Movies (THP)" default="1">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="thp" /></choice>
			</option>
                        	<option name="Custom Movesets (PSA)" default="0">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="psa" /></choice>
			</option>
                                <option name="Hook" default="4">
				<choice name="VI"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
				<choice name="KPAD"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
				<choice name="Joypad"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXDraw"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXFlush"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
				<choice name="OSSleep"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
				<choice name="AxNextFrame"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>
	<patch id="tex_on">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/stages" disc="/stage/melee/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_char">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/textures/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="tex_stage">
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom3.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom4.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom5.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom6.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom7.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom8.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/st_custom9.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9.rel" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGCUSTOM9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" create="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/stages/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="vbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/vbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/vbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlplus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlplus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_jungle.rel" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_donkey.rel" disc="/module/st_donkey.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_earth.rel" disc="/module/st_earth.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_famicom.rel" disc="/module/st_famicom.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_metalgear.rel" disc="/module/st_metalgear.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/module/st_newpork.rel" disc="/module/st_newpork.rel" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDONKEY.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGARDEN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXGREENS.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFAMICOM.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" /> 
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_00.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_01.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMETALGEAR_02.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGORPHEON.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPALUTENA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlplus/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="brawlminus">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/brawlminus/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/brawlminus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="bbrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/bbrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/extra.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXCORNERIA.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_01.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGEMBLEM_02.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMARIOPAST_00.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGTENGAN_1.PAC" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="projectm">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/projectm/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDededeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkeyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatchMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIkeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopaMotion.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucasMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknightMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNessMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeachMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikminMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisouMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardonMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigameMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopoMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobotMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamusMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheikMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnakeMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWarioMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioMan.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshiMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/menu/msg/button.msbin" disc="/menu/msg/button.msbin" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGBATTLEFIELD.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXYORSTER.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGFINAL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGGREENHILL.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.PAC" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.PAC" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_enpac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGOLDIN.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common.pac" disc="/system/common_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/projectm/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ubrawl">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/ubrawl/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokeFushigisou.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokeLizardon.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokeZenigame.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/ubrawl/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customone">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom1/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom1/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom1/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom1/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="customtwo">
		<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/custom2/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/brawlmods/custom2/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/custom2/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="music">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/music/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="sfx">
		<file external="/brawlmods/music/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="thp">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="psa">
		<folder external="/brawlmods/movesets" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />4
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
		<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>

<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarina">
		<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
		<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
		<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>
Goes in /brawlmods/movesets/

i tried switching over today but...riivolution wont load brawl period...i don't know why, i tried disabling all codes using that brawl mod launcher but even then, nothing shows up, its just a black screen. does it have something to do with the hook? i left it at default, dunno what hook does...

edit: disabling the hook let it run without ANYTHING enabled...lets try more tests :)

everything enabled and hook disabled and it runs perfectly...meh...dunno what hook does so i guess its fine. yay lol

ohh wait. i see. codes dont work without hooks. or maybe I just put them in the wrong spot =p though brawl mod launcher guide said right in the folder of the game (so the vbrawl folder for my purposes) so...
Download codehandler.bin

Top Bottom