• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIG(Random Ike Guy) - Any videos of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^^

That's quite uncalled for isn't?

No, there are no videos of Random Ike Guy, I don't think anybody bothered to record him on the stream or at the tourney he was at.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
he doesn't exist! (technically) RIG was basically a random guy that showed up to the tourney, he got 3-stocked by everyone, and from what i was told he tried to steal a wii! He doesn't exist!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yes, anybody who was at Cot4/watching the stream saw him, and he actually did steal a Wii (if he was the one who took it anyway).

Also don't double post, multiquote.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Just because I dont know who RIG is?
Okay, I overreacted, but I honestly get really angry when someone mentions RIG an excellent Ike player. Brett agrees with me on this and I have to tell you, it gets really annoying when the COT4 jokes continue on like this. Sorry, RIG did NOT 3 stock M2K. It was just a joke where some people didn't know his name so they labeled him as Random Ike Guy, because he was a random guy who used Ike.

bobson

Smash Lord
Why do you think M2K uses Ike in low-tier tourneys?

RIG taught him everything he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom