• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley is Here! (Confirm Boss!!!) (Lucario boss battle comparison)

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
If we've got a screenshot, we'll get a video soon enough...

COME ON RIDLEY! PC NOAOAOW! =C If he isn't though... wow. Sakurai is obviously stupid. Although he has some EXCELLENT detail (look at the WINGS!), so do what I can see of the other non-playable bosses. =[

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My heart .....I feel it breaking..... :(
He's playable, no worries. ;) He just looks huge because:

1. His wingspan is HUGEEEE!!!
2. He's flying.
3. He's next to Pikachu.

He's like Bowser's height. He's skinny, but because of his height he's a mid-heavyweight. He's DEFINITELY playable. Sakurai knows if we want him as a boss, we'll play Metroid. ;)

He's not even that big. He might be bigger then Bowser, but oh well. He doesn't weight that much for his height, lol! Ridley's ANERXIA CONFURMED1!1!1! :laugh:

Nightsama

Smash Rookie
Definitely looks like a boss fight in SSE.

The Japanese leaker that predicted jiggs falco and ridley said that the way to unlock ridley would have something to do with SSE tho, so him being a boss affects his chances about as much as being a standard enemy affects R.O.B.'s.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
That Japanese leaker was right about one thing . . . If Marth is unlocked via Classic Mode, then we know Jiggs isn't.

Wasn't she traditionally the one always unlocked in Classic?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I dunno. He does look a little big to be playable...but he could be a lot bigger. He's big in that pic but not as big as he is in the Metroid games. I can't believe we haven't seen more than one pic.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
GUYS!

No Jigglypuff in the pics showing Ness, Captain Falcon and Marth right? Well that means Jigglypuff is harder to earn then those three.

That got me thinking. Remember that rumour saying Jiggs was earned by beating Target Test? Seems likely and so no one would have done it by now especially since they probably dived into SE.

That rumour also mentioned Ridley as a boss and Falco....

I hope I'm right.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
:D Another awesome leak! would be cool if you could play as him, but I reckon he will be a boss.

Crispy Fries

Smash Cadet
I just realized something...Ridley doesn't have a name banner like all the other playable characters...:(
Unless it showed it earlier, which is unlikely

EDIT: Just realized Ganondorf wasn't shown with one either though...hmmm

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I dunno. He does look a little big to be playable...but he could be a lot bigger. He's big in that pic but not as big as he is in the Metroid games. I can't believe we haven't seen more than one pic.
So he's bigger then Bowser. He's god d*** skinny as heck for his height. Sakurai knows if we want to face him as a boss, we'll play Metroid. That is why he's a boss in the Subspace Emissary, and a playable charcte. ;)

He might pull out one of those arrow trophy gunsand own someone. Besides, did we see what happens BEFORE? AFTER? NO! STOP OVERSPECULATING!!!!

"It's not on our card at the moment"
"Up until now"

STOP TAKING THINGS AS DECONFIRMATIONS! Sakurai says he needs more villians, and Metroid reps. Who the hell is he going to have, a random Chozo=??? :laugh:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I just realized something...Ridley doesn't have a name banner like all the other playable characters...:(
Unless it showed it earlier, which is unlikely
Or the guy just didn't capture it at that precise moment.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
GUYS!

No Jigglypuff in the pics showing Ness, Captain Falcon and Marth right? Well that means Jigglypuff is harder to earn then those three.

That got me thinking. Remember that rumour saying Jiggs was earned by beating Target Test? Seems likely and so no one would have done it by now especially since they probably dived into SE.

That rumour also mentioned Ridley as a boss and Falco....

I hope I'm right.
also notice that you can fight Ridley as either Pikachu or Samus....that poster said beat SSE with Samus, but it was like roughly translated. Maybe it meant beat Ridley's SSE fight with Samus (because you can likely choose either Samus or Pika) to unlock him.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Taller =/= Bigger.
In that pic he looks taller, but he's definitely skinner and stuff.
Even if he is large, in the Bowser boss battle in Melee, he was resized to be much larger.

BTW, that's exactly the color scheme I was hoping for, I wanted an indigo look although I didn't think it was likely. <3

Dais

Smash Cadet
Aw... dang... He does look a little on the big side. I was just thinking that the crappy 35Roster looks more and more likely. This could be bad. We're still waiting for something to debunk it...... ..... ..... bad, bad.....

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Clearly a boss. The size gives it away. Looks like Ridley fans missed out, so suck it up. Shame we're gonna have to listen to the *****ing and whining about it though.

Theres nothing that can be done now.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
welll i for one am glad i learned to hack using the action reply and dumping ram to make codes...

so ill just hack ridley to be playable :)
arcentral.net

True Sonic

Smash Cadet
Ah poor ridley, reduced to the status of a boss. I think he truly did deserve to be a full fledged playable character. Oh well.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, oh well. I still hope they put in Dark Samus at least, Samus needs an playable foe -.-;;.

Top Bottom