• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley is Here! (Confirm Boss!!!) (Lucario boss battle comparison)

Areyigo

Smash Cadet
I think it is real...Pikachu is there (in the intro video we can see pikachu with samus in a level like that)

Pandanda

Smash Cadet
He looks so awesome...

Why, Sakurai...why must you taunt us with what could have been....

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Happy news

IS THE NES ROB

Not rob64 from Starfox.

If is R.O.B. and not ROB64 and the 35 roster came to be true... i would be happy really

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Well.... Screw it. I'm disappointed.
I'm sorry to all the die hard ridley fans.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ridley looks AMAZING. What an absolute waste of a perfectly good character design. :ohwell:

Ridley22

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But I actually don't think this "deconfirms" Ridley because if you look at one of the newer pics ridley and many other villains are clumped together and Ridley is about the same size as Bowser but with wings.

By the way if Ridley isn't playable, then Sakurai has made the worst decision ever for this game. I mean he is a freaking dragon pirate.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Is it just me or are there 2 Ridleys in the pic. One on the left that has yellow wings, that could be meta-ridley. There is also one that looks like him on the right with orangish wings, that could be a smaller normal ridley.

Top Bottom