• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
LOL at Grim doing the Chacha. Not to make fun of you or anything Grim, I wish I could dance, but unfortunately I am too busy doing other things like being heterosexual for instance.

Just kidding Grim. XD

the grim lizard

Smash Master
>_>

Anyway, I won't say anything, but I changed the file in that link. Take a look at it now. (Wow, I haven't posted my sig in a while...)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Pft i have all the Metroid Games in my PC, minus the Prime games the DS games and Metroid II.

Yeah, i know. I shouldn't have started that sentenvce like that...

Don't look at me like that!.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm tough week... too bad the weekends don't give me updates to be all awesomed over..

I might get not lazy enough to make some icons and do something with a Ridley picture.

Ridley for Brawl!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Mmm tough week... too bad the weekends don't give me updates to be all awesomed over..

I might get not lazy enough to make some icons and do something with a Ridley picture.

Ridley for Brawl!
hmm, yeah, but I just got a Wii; so I'm set for the weekend.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
*Sigh* D'you think that because it's 'Metroid Month' on the Wii, that perhaps Ridley (or atleast something Metroid related) will get a big reveal on the site?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Eh, I've had a Wii for a while and played the crap out of the games I own.. Except for Super Paper Mario, but I don't really have an interest in that.

Currently working on a Ridley Icon... Found the original picture of that one that Shuma has... Still want to know what font is being used on those.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You never know with Sakurai, he might show us the Ridley...

AT *gasp*

"it was like a thousand ridley fans screamed in pain, and were silenced in an instant*

Or Ridley PC. Or a Stage. Or an Item. Or the Metroid AT.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Currently working on a Ridley Icon... Found the original picture of that one that Shuma has... Still want to know what font is being used on those.
I think that font is Fixedsys.

And if Ridley isn't a character, I hope they at least make him a stage hazard that swoops down and carries away Pokemon. Seeing as he's the anti Pokemon and all. There should also be a perch in the background where he can eat them from.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im back!

Hmmm... Actually Ridley IS to big for brawl it would be a bit stupid to put him in!
And he would just a be a Bowser clone anyway!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
not enough, we need an actual noob for this thread to be reborn.
its funny, because you can't even pass off as a noob anymore. what should we call you? :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dang everyone knows me around here...

Hey Samusrules is there an official Black Knight thread? if so link's please!

And i just beat Omega pirate this Morning... i wasn't even planning to i was just facing him cos i was bored -.-
(and i forgot to scan him -.-)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Er... triple post.

And i don't even want to know whats in that link.

(Why not edit that post and get rid of the quote so no one clicks it out of curiosity).

Ridley for brawl

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
because the other posts were deleted by admins...
just to see who can't control their curiosity. XD
i didn't look myself, but it must be bad... and i'm too afraid to look to see if it is so bad that i should edit it out...

(did you see the burning kitten post above my third?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Do not click that link. I am now scarred for life becuase of it. I saw three times. Once when I had no idea what it was. The other two times by accident when the guy posted the pic on a thread.

So samusrules, if you want to click do. But I am going to warn you now, it is very very disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom