• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So the rules for the art say for it to be 600x800 but, I think mine will end up at ~390x900. Is that okay?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Wyvern is right; #140 is Kabuto. :p Actually, it's how many posts we've had today in this thread (according to the date saying "today"), including that post. It adds a milestone so I didn't have to go back and count them all again (or even try to find the first post for today.)

So the rules for the art say for it to be 600x800 but, I think mine will end up at ~390x900. Is that okay?
That's fine I suppose. I'll just be glad to getting back to artwork and away from clouds. I just picked a number that seemed right so it wasn't too big. Besides, that's only about 350,000 pixels, and the limit is 480,000. ;)

#152...Ridley for Brawl!!
And holy smokes! We're almost to 4000 already. 600 posts in a week, At this rate...Ridley's thread will be OVER 9000!!! in no time.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
hardeehaha! i'm the evil instigator of this discussion about clouds (on this thread anyways!) actually, my intention was only to point out tat this may be another clue to Ridley and hence have all the believers just explode in excitement! got a little out of hand though.

anyway, in the spirit of my good intentions.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What is that?
I don't want to click because of the disturbing feeling I got last time I clicked one of your links.
Its just an mp3 of Krystal saying "I have a bad feeling about this" in dinosaur language... in her schmexy voice ^^

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
BUT IT HAS RIDLEY IN IT... Or so I have read.. I can't really see him. The one I CAN see is Bowser and that is fact for me...

Its hard to keep talking about Ridley after 3500+ posts or whatever.. Just about everything has been done.. We have to wait for the next update and relate it to Ridley somehow.

Tryna catch me ridin furry...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

It's a good thing I put in a happy ending. I mean... Ridley being defeated by Kirby? That'd be a horrible thing to end on!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
master cheif O_o........ just...stay...away..>_<;

Deoxys.....i didn't support him .but it might happen to Lucario too..=(

pretty nice^^
I don't understand....

Its a nice sketch btw to Shuma.. I just don't really expect anymore pokemon besides pokeballs ><

Shuma

Smash Hero
Master Chuief what who how?

It's Dark Samus, Samus, Ridley and "piece of ****" or Deoxis.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Woah. I step out for a while and like... 8 or 9 new pages? Because of a cloud?
Thanks clouds!
To be truthful, the bowser one is the easiest, so that's the one that makes all this feasable... It does look like Ridley, Bowser and that black shadow guy.

Del Money

Smash Champion
so...um...how about dem cloudz? haha jk

but as for the art, maybe you should all send it in to sakurai and the best one gets a cameo appearance on the Ridley stage to block the screen in place of a Nintendog? just a thought

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Oasis...that was awesome! I'm a genius for coming up with this contest. ^_^

I need to get around to doing one, but...those are awesome guys. heh

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
so...um...how about dem cloudz? haha jk

but as for the art, maybe you should all send it in to sakurai and the best one gets a cameo appearance on the Ridley stage to block the screen in place of a Nintendog? just a thought
so im not the only one who saw ridley in the clouds, i like the cartoony look it has

Del Money

Smash Champion
so im not the only one who saw ridley in the clouds, i like the cartoony look it has
watch your tongue Jables. i saw it too but you WILL get flamed

i love the fact you want ridley in brawl, but h isnt a playable character, he's a boss.
are you honestly telling me that the metroid franchise is only gonna have one character (two if theyre truly separate)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom