• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ride to Pound 4 from NC

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, dern. I just talked to L0zR. I thought he was gonna drive, but it doesn't look like it. So, I sorta am in the same boat.

I need to know who is driving Adam. And if I can come. If something can be worked out.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy crap . . . . Well. I'll need to talk to PP. I'm pretty sure that car isn't gonna be full when he picks up L0zR. I'll need to see if we can work something out where I could jump cars from one person to another.......

lord karn

Smash Master
I think PP told me he would drive me to ROM2 and Pound 4 as long as I talk in the magician's voice. . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have Karn, Seven, and some other people(Stingers and Jim) promised for my car.

Here's the deal with LoZR:

I told him he was gonna ride with me to RoM2. He mentioned in some other thread he was gonna drive there(or so I interpreted), so I assumed I wasn't gonna take him.

ZIO has informed me that LoZR DID think I was going to take him to Pound 4. This was probably a communication problem. I think LoZR should take his own car to Pound 4 so people that still wanna go, like ZIO, have a chance.

I don't want to have to kick people out when I think I have all of the spots taken already.

I GUESS, if worse comes to worse, that I CAN TAKE MY OWN CAR to accommodate everyone who wants to go. I'll only make this sacrifice because it's Pound 4 and I <3 you guys.

If this was the case, then we have these people going in my car and Seven's combined:

Me, Seven, LoZR, ZIO, Karn, Stongers, Jim. They have all expressed interest that they can get to Wake Forest for a ride. My car fits 5, and Seven's fits 5. 3 more posts are open technically.

Now then, if Seven and I have to split cars, I want to make sure that the dang people I'm riding with(either way) chip in for a room/rooms, as well as gas. That weekend will be expensive enough, so don't force me or Seven to carry more financial weight than we have to. I'm not saying we won't put in our fair share, but an equal amount would be ****, and it would make the trip more hassle-free.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I have Karn, Seven, and some other people(Stingers and Jim) promised for my car.

Here's the deal with LoZR:

I told him he was gonna ride with me to RoM2. He mentioned in some other thread he was gonna drive there(or so I interpreted), so I assumed I wasn't gonna take him.

ZIO has informed me that LoZR DID think I was going to take him to Pound 4. This was probably a communication problem. I think LoZR should take his own car to Pound 4 so people that still wanna go, like ZIO, have a chance.

I don't want to have to kick people out when I think I have all of the spots taken already.

I GUESS, if worse comes to worse, that I CAN TAKE MY OWN CAR to accommodate everyone who wants to go. I'll only make this sacrifice because it's Pound 4 and I <3 you guys.

If this was the case, then we have these people going in my car and Seven's combined:

Me, Seven, LoZR, ZIO, Karn, Stongers, Jim. They have all expressed interest that they can get to Wake Forest for a ride. My car fits 5, and Seven's fits 5. 3 more posts are open technically.

Now then, if Seven and I have to split cars, I want to make sure that the dang people I'm riding with(either way) chip in for a room/rooms, as well as gas. That weekend will be expensive enough, so don't force me or Seven to carry more financial weight than we have to. I'm not saying we won't put in our fair share, but an equal amount would be ****, and it would make the trip more hassle-free.
You forgot me... and I made this thread.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm still in the bidding for a spot.

If I'm still in NC around this time, I might actually try to get my parents' van opened up for this if there's still demand for a ride and no other drivers.

If I'm not in NC, it means I have a career.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People wanting to go:

Me, Seven, Dark Hart, Bill, Stongers, Jim, ZIO, LoZR, Phil, Karn, maybe ph00t, Cash Mooney?, Fiz?, Raggy?, Vilt?, Moophobia

Seems like a tentative list to me. Even with Vilt driving a van I doubt we could all fit. Maybe a bigger van.....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I kinda just enjoy hitting the backslash(shift key held down gives me more opportunities to do it).

Not sure why I did that lol.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I still think you should wait until a month or a few weeks ahead before trying to figure this stuff out. People are most assuredly going to cancel and others are going to decide to go between now and then.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Whatever.... There is a distinct possibility of me taking my parent's family van which holds 10 other people including the driver (myself). It also has 2 dvd player screens and a power converter so we can have setups in the car while driving.

I would expect everyone to pay evenly for the split of gas, and I would also expect to have 2-3 others willing to drive for a while so I can take a break and play some friendlies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
good **** bro how good of a chance is distinct? cause i want in on dat like u know what's gas split between 10 ppl like $10?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait wtf this is the P4 thread. I might have posted the P4 people in that list.

The NC RoM2 thread is.....somewhere. We should use that.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Whatever.... There is a distinct possibility of me taking my parent's family van which holds 10 other people including the driver (myself). It also has 2 dvd player screens and a power converter so we can have setups in the car while driving.

I would expect everyone to pay evenly for the split of gas, and I would also expect to have 2-3 others willing to drive for a while so I can take a break and play some friendlies.
This is for Pound 4 guys.

I would say I will have a more definite answer around the beginning of december.

The other thing I just thought about is my family also owns a pop-up camper trailer that has heat/electricity/ac as well as a minifridge/freezer that we might want to consider taking for housing. It takes 15-30min to setup sleeps 6 and obviously with the electricity we could move the smash inside there while its up.

Top Bottom