• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ricochet: Rise of an Army - Endgame

D

Deleted member

EDIT: you've got to be kidding me, Smashboards

Last edited by a moderator:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Endgame

"I'll shoot myself." Alice said to herself.

"I'll shoot the air!" Ryu said.

Shish then realized that all he needed to do was shoot Ryu and that would be the end.

"Well well well. You've won this game now. It was so hard for you, now wasn't it? I'm shocked I even came out here, but, a man's gotta get out of his tavern every once in a while, right? I never really stood in your way, so, do as you please."

And then Shish did. Shish and his anonymous army partner would engulf the entire world into nothingness.

ENDGAME! FLAWLESS SHISH VICTORY!

Shish shoots Air [confirmed]
Alice shoots Ryu [is damaged] [dies]
Ryu shoots Alice [is damaged] [dies]
Just kidding. Real scene up momentarily. You're all still alive. You all have 1 HP

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

"That's how Shish wished it turned out, right? Strange that I still have those on me. Those dream potions can do a wonder... I can't even remember who I stole them from."

And so Shish began into the night that was not red, but Scarlet. He opened the tavern's back doors. Immediately shocked by any sight, he decided to lay low and see what would happen.

Alice then decided to do nothing. She'd navigated the maze early. She didn't know it's corridors like Theo did, but, she was definitely more familiar with it than the other two.

A bloodthirsty Red Ryu came out - He knew Shish needed to go down before he took care of any other matters; he wanted everyone on equal footing. He searched. It was late in the night, but, he finally did it.

Bang.

Shish didn't know what was coming. Morning came.

"I guess some blood will have to be spilled. If you would so kindly, at least please clean up after it."

Alice shoots Air [1/2 HP] - CONFIRM!
Red Ryu shoots Shish [1/2 HP] - CONFIRM!
Shish shoots air [1/2 HP] - SHOT!

All actions by 11/13/2018 11:59 PST you know the drill yadda yadda

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang son we all at one hit point, now what will we all do? I recommend shooting each other.
Ok but what if this actually ended up on a draw? How fun would that be?
You shoot me, I shoot Alice and she shoots you. Deal?

D

Deleted member

EDIT: double post whoops

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dang son we all at one hit point, now what will we all do? I recommend shooting each other.
Ok but what if this actually ended up on a draw? How fun would that be?
You shoot me, I shoot Alice and she shoots you. Deal?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Endgame

The siren lights poured out.

"Well, it's intense, so I'll have to sleep during the day." as he refused to watch over. He would soon open the tavern doors."

He then saw only one remaining with their army leader; two others practically knocked out.

"And now... I will rule over this world."

"So you've won. How'd it happen?"

A cunning person of the three remaining. They knew they'd have to enter their plan just precisely.

It started young. Shish decided to take a shot at the air - which basically meant waiting at the very beginning of the maze. The maze was a wild elaborate puzzle of sorts. Shish didn't know what to make of all of it as he was incredibly nervous. He knew he was leaving himself vulnerable, and with only three left, this would be an intense measure.

Then, of course, there was Red Ryu. Being less bloodthirsty than before, he knew it would be the end. He figured someone was coming for him, so, he went all the way to the leftmost area and hit up an elaborate trap there.

Alice was a master of the illusion arts. She went to the right but she put up an illusion of herself - A phantom, perhaps? Up on the very top.

Shish was careful. Shish decided to scout around but couldn't find either of them. Shish decided the best move was not to prepare a trap, or to do... anything, and just pray it was all over.

Shish closed his eyes. With neither of the two attacking each other, nothing remained but them very tired. Their army leaders briefly showed up to monologue.

"Darnit! I would have made everyone conform to the only way of justice - VIGILANTE POWER" Yuri said

"Well... Now there goes my chance of merging every single piece of fan made content ever and making it canon. I couldn't make everyone Sans." Ralsei said.

Shish then came out and was still awake enough to tell the tale.

"So, that's how it went down. Huh.. Round of drinks on me once the others wake up. What will you do with your army now?"

"The Concept of Anime." Shish explained. "We will remove ALL forms of mediums until not even Anime remains - only the concept of it."

And in this universe, on this timeline, that's what remained. The concept of anime. Not even anime itself - The only thing anyone was allowed to discuss, consume, and enjoy, was anime; just the concept of it.

"Funny how that works. There's many of us World Wanderer's that exist. I'm glad to be opening these new pages with you"

Alice shot self.
Ryu shot self.
Shish shot air.

All actions and Flavor Text PM's forthcoming.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
my mod notes were garbo and messy - kids don't do your modnotes in notepad you'll regret it:

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 2/2HP
3. Moydow - 2/2HP
4. Alice Phantasma - 2/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 2/2HP
6. BarDulL - 2/2HP
7. Giraffelasergun - 2/2HP
8. Fire Emblemier - 2/2HP
9. GoldenYuiitusin - 2/2HP

Shishoe shoots self (Bullets Rico off of Shish)
Kickle shoots BarDulL (Takes damage from Moy/Bard)
Moy shoots KickleCubist (KickleCubist takes damage unless they shoot self)
Alice shoots air (Alice does not take damage unless anyone shoots her)
Red Ryu shoots GoldenYuiitusin
BarDulL shoots Self (Bullets rico off of BarDuL)
Giraffel shoots air (Giraffel does not take damage unless anyone shoots him)
Fire Emblemier shootsGiraffel (Giraffel takes damage unless they shoot self)
Golden shoots Shishoe (Golden takes damage)

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 1/2HP
3. Moydow - 2/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 2/2HP
6. BarDulL - 2/2HP
7. Giraffelasergun - 1/2HP
8. Fire Emblemier - 2/2HP
9. GoldenYuiitusin - 1/2HP

phase 2:

Shishoe shoots self [confirm]
Kickle shoots BarDulL [confirm]
Moy shoots Self [confirm]
Alice shoots fire emblemier [confirm]
Red Ryu shoots moydow [shot at]
BarDulL shoots air [shot at]
Giraffel shoots Self [shot at] - dies
Fire Emblemier shoots Shishoe [shot at]
Golden shoots self [shot at] - dies

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 1/2HP
3. Moydow - 2/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 1/2HP
6. BarDulL - 1/2HP
7. Giraffelasergun - 0/2HP
8. Fire Emblemier - 1/2HP
9. GoldenYuiitusin - 0/2HP

Phase 3:
shishoe shoots Fire
Kickle shoots Alice
Moy shoots Self
Alice shoots Self
Red Ryu shoots air
BarDulL shoots Self
Fire Emblemier shoots Air

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 1/2HP - kickle ded
3. Moydow - 1/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 1/2HP
6. BarDulL - 1/2HP - bard ded
8. Fire Emblemier - 1/2HP - fire ded

phase 4:
moy shoots self (dead)
alice shoots self (1 hp lost)
red ryu shoots air
Shish shoots air

phase 5:
alice shoots air
red ryu shoots shish
shish shoots air

phase 6:
alice shoots self
red ryu shoots self
shish shoots air

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Role PM's (in a flavorless game); I came up with these on the spot, so,

Shishoe:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are "The Concept of Anime". Yes, I am dead serious - While everyone else got a normal video game character (and probably from Nintendo - I went with this ridiculousness inspired by your MHA Mafia), you are The Concept of Anime. You are currently raising an army. Your end goal with your army is to remove everything else from the world of Cartoons - Even all of Anime, and keep The Concept of Anime only intact. The Concept of Anime must be the only thing that exists - Murder these wretched video game characters.
Red Ryu:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. Your goal is to start an army, like everyone else here - Once your army faces no opposition, you will roll in and cause only vigilante justice for all. Just vigilantes. Who needs cops, right? In the Court of the Crimson King and the Internet, who could possibly be wrong?!
Alice:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Ralsei from Deltarune - Also known as "Another anagram? Really, Toby?" - Not anymore, though. Normally everyone knows you for being the good-est of boys, but, now people will learn to fear your name. If you win, you will command an entire army. to merge every single AU ever. Every single fanfiction and all finally merged. Yet... your biggest goal with this army is to be able to go up to MatPat and now say "Now everyone is Sans, take that!". How do you know about MatPat, Ralsei?
Moydow:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Kibagami from Etrian Odyssey 4 - An ox Sentinel. Your goal is to start an army and eliminate all ghosts from the world - Once you do that, you will showcase the Bushi as the superior class and manipulate every FOE to be under your control - You're after the same thing everyone else is; world domination, just in a different flavor.
BarDulL:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Shadow from Final Fantasy VI. Yes, Shadow's Theme was a bit of a hint - The only character that's up to any good here by trying to stop all of these vigilantes that want to cause chaos with their own armies. You're probably right for doing so... Unfortunately, you had to make your own army to stop all the other armies, since they wouldn't listen to you.
Fire Emblemier:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Canas from Fire Emblem. Normally I wouldn't meme this, but, thanks to Alice making you a scum role in a Mafia game, you figured to finally go back - knowing the dark arts, you want to create an army to teach everyone the dark arts and bring people into a void.
Kickle:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Bubbles from Clu Clu Land - Retro games suck, they said? You're here to show them. As you're starting an army, you're planning the biggest revival of nostalgia that the world has ever seen. Your entire army plans revolve around controlling everyone. The only thing that can exist is nostalgia.
Golden:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Incineroar from the 7th generation of Pokemon. Your goal is to be more famous than any of the other armies - How? By swiftly eliminating them all, of course! Once you're done with that, you'll finally use it to make your own theme park, IncineLand. Maybe even IncineWorld if you get that far...
Giraffelasergun:
Welcome to Ricochet: Rise of an Army! You are Ryuji from Persona 5. Your goal is to start an army because you are T I R E D of all the people trying to make fun of you. You're done with it all. This is for all the joke characters everywhere! Soon, your army will rule over all! Well... if you make it out alive.

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Final comments: I can see why Alice and Ryu went for the shoot self; it's probably something I'd have done - I know previous actions aren't worth that much to go by, but, you three were particularly cautious. This didn't even end with any of you shooting at each other! I was expecting a shootout for a bit. Everyone played well and Shish was really entertaining to watch for his first game at Rico.

Really everyone was getting introduced to Rico and this far and above exceeded my expectations for the first Rico game here. I was expecting a bigger turnout but this turned out not to disappoint. I think some people read it and thought it was Mafia because it was in D. Games. It was a load of fun to watch from the beginning and end and a load of fun to host.

Next Rico game? I'm gonna give it a week at least, but, if ya'll want another let me know.

I hope everyone had fun.

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god that worked. Yay for last minute changes. The cincept of anime has won! All that exists is this concept now. Life, death, hope, dreams, all meaningless in this new universe I've created.

My thought process for this phase was that Ryu should have been aware I was doing the whole "be honest about what I'm gonna do so people think I'm lying" by now, so I changed my action that was a Red Ryu shot.
And alice would never shoot me after I told her to do so, no one would ever take that risk :p
Man, I really got lucky with Golden shooting me D1 as I really didn't expect that. Things would have gone a lot different had I lost 1 HP from the getgo

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh my ****ing god that worked. Yay for last minute changes. The cincept of anime has won! All that exists is this concept now. Life, death, hope, dreams, all meaningless in this new universe I've created.

My thought process for this phase was that Ryu should have been aware I was doing the whole "be honest about what I'm gonna do so people think I'm lying" by now, so I changed my action that was a Red Ryu shot.
And alice would never shoot me after I told her to do so, no one would ever take that risk :p
Man, I really got lucky with Golden shooting me D1 as I really didn't expect that. Things would have gone a lot different had I lost 1 HP from the getgo
Read me like a book, this is pretty much what I was thinking when I sent my action in.

well played.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ricochet is a fun game. I would be up for hosting a variant in the future.

Good job TK with the hosting. And of course grats to Shish who probably has alcohol poisoning from all the wine

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What variants of Ricochet there are? Depending on what we can do with it, this would be perfect for us NZoners to go crazy with our role design too.

Top Bottom