• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ricochet: Rise of an Army - Endgame

D

Deleted member

*spits* Hey pardner, ya better watch yer back! Don want a bullet in yer head, amirite?

D

Deleted member

Stand User: David Bowie
Stand Name: Killer Queen

Vs.

Stand User: Todd Coward
Stand Name: Skyrim Main Theme

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You can talk just fine. Some people like to psyche others out in these threads, get into their heads. Make them flinch and shoot somewhere exactly where they want them to~

Other people don't like playing along.
Listen here, lady bird. I don't know what foreign land you hail from, but you're in the wild west of Decisive Games now. This land cherishes cleverly hidden euphemisms and references while taking ourselves way too seriously. And by seriously, I mean that we're a bunch of silly geese. And by silly geese, I mean it seriously. You get me, rapscallion?

*flicks cigar into the wind like a boss*

You may think you were hot stuff where you came from. You may think you're one of the absolutely sickest to stroll in this here town. But let it be known that gods have come here only to be stripped of their divinity. Mountains have been moved. Oceans have parted. Nations have bent a knee.

Watch your back, pardner.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm changin' my mind. I'm unloadin' into one of these birds. Ain't sayin' who, but you better brace yourselves, compadres. The Bard's got you in his sights.

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Listen here, lady bird. I don't know what foreign land you hail from, but you're in the wild west of Decisive Games now. This land cherishes cleverly hidden euphemisms and references while taking ourselves way too seriously. And by seriously, I mean that we're a bunch of silly geese. And by silly geese, I mean it seriously. You get me, rapscallion?

*flicks cigar into the wind like a boss*

You may think you were hot stuff where you came from. You may think you're one of the absolutely sickest to stroll in this here town. But let it be known that gods have come here only to be stripped of their divinity. Mountains have been moved. Oceans have parted. Nations have bent a knee.

Watch your back, pardner.
You're a fun one.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

The dancefloor started at the night. All the army leaders were there. Let's get this party started, shall we? The music's groovin', and the night is young. The bodies weren't quite ready to drop just yet... soon, though. Soon, a certain Fox would be pleased watching these developments. In the meanwhile...

Alice and Giraffel both left the party early after chatting with other guests. Both of them headed to their hotel rooms. Both of the individuals weren't nervous over what would come next - They knew that if anyone else shot them where they would hunt for blood. It was a risk not to shoot with their armies waiting on them - Honestly, weird that all of them would share the same hotel. The strangest part was, nobody quite knew that yet.

Then, there was Shishoe and BarDulL. Both of them were pretty worried about being caught. They headed home a bit later after hearing from the other guests. Shishoe, being a bit more mischievous, prepared some explosives in his hotel room. BarDulL prepared to soak the entire hotel room, flooding out the person in there - He knew this would cost him later, but, he paid no heed to it.

Here's where the shots are fired sometime after midnight. Blood was ready to be drawn, tained.

First up was Golden. Golden prepared with his army buddy. to shoot Shish. He always knew Shish deserved what was coming to him - Unfortunately, now was not Shishoe's time. As soon as he stepped into Shish's hotel room, he tried to find Shish, but Shish quickly fled the window. He could hear a detonator, but, before he could move, it was too late - He was blasted straight outside.

Next was Kickle. Kickle wasn't quite used to this town, so, he tried BarDulL's room. He opened the door wondering where Bard was. Bard knew that late night partygoers were up to no good. Kickle quickly was splashed to the wall as Bard intended. Kickle was pretty damaged, as was Golden, but two sharpshooters came out of the same hotel room - They didn't share the room, but, they found an empty one to cave into.

Kickle didn't even know how to respond, but the only words that came out of Golden was "Crap. I shouldn't have partied so late. Also, did you really have to kick me while I was down?!" The two sharpshooters heard not a word. They were far too busy focusing on a getaway plan.

"Dammit, out shots were pointless - Our targets would have been hit anyways! Ryu, let's get out of here!" Moydow said as he grabbed Ryu by the waist before they were noticed. Once the two fled to the desert, Ryu then told Moy "At least we got away scot-free!" as the two proceeded to get beer together.

None of the army leaders or their partners were ready to fall still. Not today. There was one more unfortunate circumstance.

The killer managed to sneak the sewer systems - While they were out partying, they used their fellow partner in crime to mingle with the wiring in the hotel. Giraffel started sleeping early until a grenade came in. He slept like a rock through it. He then was met with unfortunate circumstances. "Who could it be?!" He thought - Unlike Golden and Kickle, he didn't even get a good glance at his killer.

"Just as planned." Fire said with a bright snicker on his face before exiting the scene.

Just as a mod note: Scenes are purely for flavor and not made to hint at anything.

RESULTS:

Alice shoots Air [Success]
Giraffel shoots Air [Shot]

Shishoe shoots Self [Success]
BarDulL shoots self [Success]

GoldenYuiistuin shoots Shishoe [Shot]
KickleCubiclist shoots BarDulL [Shot]
Moydow shoots KickleCubist [Success]
Red Ryu shoots GoldenYuiitusin [Success]
Fire Emblemier shoots Giraffelasergun [Success]

(If someone's shot succeeds and they are shot, I'll be writing "Success - Also shot"

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 1/2HP
3. Moydow - 2/2HP
4. Alice Phantasma - 2/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 2/2HP
6. BarDulL - 2/2HP
7. Giraffelasergun - 1/2HP
8. Fire Emblemier - 2/2HP
9. GoldenYuiitusin - 1/2HP

We are on Phase 2. Next Deadline is November 9th at 11:59 PST.

D

Deleted member

EDIT: IGNOOOOORE ME

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
First up was Golden. Golden prepared with his army buddy. to shoot Shish. He always knew Shish deserved what was coming to him - Unfortunately, now was not Shishoe's time. As soon as he stepped into Shish's hotel room, he tried to find Shish, but Shish quickly fled the window. He could hear a detonator, but, before he could move, it was too late - He was blasted straight outside.
Of course Golden was met with explosions.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, listen up cowboys. I’m only sayin’ this once:

Kicklecubiclist is standin’ on one leg. Do you know why that is? He got into a rodeo with the wrong man. All it will take now is a single bullet amidst a thunderous hellabaloo for him to hang up his fiddle.

If you don’t know what that means, I’ll say it in plainer English: he got in a tussle with a barber’s clerk instead of having good ol’ fashioned barnum.

If y’all are done barkin’ at a knot, you know where to find this bar dog; I’ll be in the caboose spittin’ dirt with Calamity Jane.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I do like how this game is basically WIFOM in its purest form. We're all playing a battle of WITS... to the DEATH!

Top Bottom