• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ricochet: Rise of an Army - Endgame

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think results are incorrect. Fire is listed as having both shot himself and shot at Shishkabob.

Also I’m at 1 hp, which according to my hacks can’t be right. It’s not possible for me to bleed. :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think results are incorrect. Fire is listed as having both shot himself and shot at Shishkabob.

Also I’m at 1 hp, which according to my hacks can’t be right. It’s not possible for me to bleed. :V
Oh **** you right
And why haven't any of Moydow's actions been posted. Even if she didn't do anything, it should appear as Shoot Air, right?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It is because Moydow is the night king. Again. God, this happens in like every game we’re in, Moy. This running gag is getting old.

Vote: Moydow

(I think Moydow is probably supposed to be listed instead of FE as shooting himself but I am a goose and don’t know with any certainty).

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
lolol. <3

Well, now that he's dead. Grifaffle tried some silly alliance stuff with people like me. It was an effort but kind of silly for a vanilla rico~

But seriously. Shishoe is in your heads. xD I literally could feel the shoot self coming from him and changed my shot accordingly.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
lolol. <3

Well, now that he's dead. Grifaffle tried some silly alliance stuff with people like me. It was an effort but kind of silly for a vanilla rico~

But seriously. Shishoe is in your heads. xD I literally could feel the shoot self coming from him and changed my shot accordingly.
I called he would shoot himself d1, d2 I wasn't so sure. I put in my action before he tagged me. Honestly was expecting him to shoot someone. Guess I was wrong.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It is because Moydow is the night king. Again. God, this happens in like every game we’re in, Moy. This running gag is getting old.

Vote: Moydow
Ugh, if you hadn't said anything, I'd have shot you tonight and revived you, and we'd have won, but now I'm just going to have to target someone else.

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Wait, how am I still alive?

Ooookay...

SOMEONE YOU GON GET FIDDLESTICKED TONIGHT

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
But really if you think you're going to bully me out of my plan this phase you have another thing coming bluffster.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
i'm on a call right now so I apologize for my lack of flavor. enjoy this for now; I promise I won't disappoint later since I really wanted to write this one

shishoe shoots Fire [success]
Kickle shoots Alice [fail]
Moy shoots Self [fail]
Alice shoots Self [success]
Red Ryu shoots air [success]
BarDulL shoots Self [fail]
Fire Emblemier shoots Air [is shot at]

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
2. KickleCubiclist - 0/2HP - kickle ded
3. Moydow - 1/2HP
4. Alice Phantasma - 2/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 1/2HP
6. BarDulL - 0/2HP - bard ded
8. Fire Emblemier - 0/2HP - fire ded

@Shishœ Moydow Moydow Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu You're all that remains.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
PHASE 3 & 4 SCENES
"If you all are going to fight, please, take it outside the tavern. I've had enough fights here lately... I know you're all eager to get rallied up at each other."

The evening then came across. Quickly, before anything else, Kickle decided to shoot Alice. When Alice shot herself, Kickle was met with an unfortunate death quickly, but, Bubbles from Clu Clu Land then took his slot. "Now we can't make everything in Nostalgia Only!"

Then, Red Ryu made the choice to shoot air... Nobody shot at Ryu. He was more... let's just say, fortunate of the nights guests.

Shishoe made the choice to kill Fire while he was only shooting air. Fire then proceeded to pass out, but, before his fatal blow, Canas from Fire Emblem came in. "I was going to engulf this world with dark magic! Argh!"

There were only two left who had yet to make their plays. Moy, and Bard. Moy decided quickly to see if anyone would come at him, but, unfortunately ended up shooting himself. Bard was nowhere to be seen while he hid out and preparing his next move...

He unfortunately decided to shoot himself. Shadow from Final Fantasy VI made the sacrifice. The town's only sheriff was... gone.

"The self-proclaimed "sheriff" is gone... hmm... what to make of this."

And then plays from here... didn't go that well. Without a place to stay in, the group was restless.

Shish and Ryu both shot air. Luckily, nobody was coming after them, but what did the others do?

Alice wasn't that lucky. She then shot herself - Unfortunately, she wasn't expecting to get hit by her own hands, but at least she was used to the pain by now.

Moydow with Kibigami from Etrian Odyssey passed. Kibigami made the sacrifice and said "Kid, you ain't going out on your own terms." - Moydow was prepared to claim the world into Etrian Odysey, but, it wasn't meant to be.

The final three remained looking for a place to rest at in the day - They were ready for their nightly shoot-outs more than ever. All three of them were scared for their own lives.

"My tavern is fairly bigger than I've let on, so, as long as you don't mind some sarcasm and some thieves I'm mentoring, you all are allowed to finish it off in here.

Let the final three commence."

Kickle was with Bubbles from Clu Clu Land. His armies goal was to make the whole world in Nostagia.
Fire was with Canas from Fire Emblem. His armies goal was to make the whole world into darkness through experimenting with the dark arts.
BarDulL was with Shadow from Final Fantasy VI. His armies goal was to tame all armies.
MoyDow was Kibigami from Etrian Odyssey with the eternala goal of annihilating all else until the world was just one huge labrynth.

Three risings of armies remain. Who's next?

Top Bottom