• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ricochet: Rise of an Army - Endgame

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Two can play at that game.
Listen here, Ratatouille. I’ll let you off the hook since you lost an arm. Play your cards carefully, because today could be your last day, and we've got a den full of hungry wolves.

But if you insist, come at me with all you got, stranger.

You guys are terrible at bluffing lmao
You lookin' for an early grave, friend? Scatter, like tumbleweed in a ghost town, unless you're lookin' for a duel.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
>Was expecting some kind of smack talk back from someone
>Didn't get any smack talk back from anyone
>Suspects he probably looks like a wiener for talkin' a big game

Welp :V.

Guess I'm shooting air tonight. And by air, I mean birds. And by birds, I mean silly geese. And by silly geese, I mean hopefully not the cutest silly goose in the room this time. :3

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
>Was expecting some kind of smack talk back from someone
>Didn't get any smack talk back from anyone
>Suspects he probably looks like a wiener for talkin' a big game

Welp :V.

Guess I'm shooting air tonight. And by air, I mean birds. And by birds, I mean silly geese. And by silly geese, I mean hopefully not the cutest silly goose in the room this time. :3
I mean, it got you shot phase 1 and you reflected it, so you kind of are able to talk smack.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, it got you shot phase 1 and you reflected it, so you kind of are able to talk smack.

You see the forest, miss. Talkin' a big game drew a mouse from its hole. It smelled cheese, but didn't quite catch the carolina reaper stashed within and bit more than it could chew.

Just so long as it doesn't ruin the mood of the game lol. I'm just having too much fun with it.

you think you're a tough guy, eh BarDull?
Listen here, Giraffe. This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

You throwin' the gauntlet?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Teddy is like one of the coolest presidents who ever lived. Absolute legend. Literally was shot with a gun and continued to give a long speech during one of his campaigns, among other things.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't understand why people say "x is gay" as a means to devalue or demean something's worth.

It's like, the very essence of bigotry.
I live vicariously through 2007 internet as a means to deny cultural landscape changing to a much more sterile and boring disposition where everything is offensive

If you think my post was anything but a joke then that's on you lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I live vicariously through 2007 internet as a means to deny cultural landscape changing to a much more sterile and boring disposition where everything is offensive

If you think my post was anything but a joke then that's on you lol
"Oh wow it's just a joke dude! Relax man!" Nice.

Not everyone interprets it that way, and because this is a public forum, anyone that comes here and reads your comment can and will interpret it negatively, regardless of whether or not I think you were joking.

You made a "joke" with homophobic connotations and think it's alright. I shouldn't have to be the one to tell you not to do this.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
"Oh wow it's just a joke dude! Relax man!" Nice.

Not everyone interprets it that way, and because this is a public forum, anyone that comes here and reads your comment can and will interpret it negatively, regardless of whether or not I think you were joking.

You made a "joke" with homophobic connotations and think it's alright. I shouldn't have to be the one to tell you not to do this.
No you shouldn't, because you derive a sense of worth from telling people how they should or shouldn't act on the internet, and frankly, I don't come on here to be an upstanding citizen of society, I come here to play mafia and get my kicks. You'll find that humor and jokes are not analogous to everything that is deemed acceptable, I think that's what makes it funny; the absurdity of the comment. If you disagree with my humor then that's your place but if we sit and try to babysit people who genuinely think this way they would only backlash because people don't enjoy being polarized even if it's about something trivial about what can and can't be said.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No you shouldn't, because you derive a sense of worth from telling people how they should or shouldn't act on the internet, and frankly, I don't come on here to be an upstanding citizen of society, I come here to play mafia and get my kicks. You'll find that humor and jokes are not analogous to everything that is deemed acceptable, I think that's what makes it funny; the absurdity of the comment. If you disagree with my humor then that's your place but if we sit and try to babysit people who genuinely think this way they would only backlash because people don't enjoy being polarized even if it's about something trivial about what can and can't be said.
Soup, it's against the global rules to make statements that can be construed as homophobic. That's the bottom line. Whether or not you "find it to be humorous" is irrelevant. That's the last we're going to speak of this.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

"Hmm... The army leaders are doing stuff tonight? This should be interesting to watch... It's nice to watch from an old tavern, now. No more of that dancing, but, still keep the music going."

Theo watched in anticipation as people stepped through his tavern - They were talking about the events of the night before. They knew who not to trust, but, they knew there was no way they were going back to that hotel.

First, there was Bard; he left the party early. It wasn't much of a party since many of them weren't in the mood to talk with each other. They were nervous as all hell after the events that had transpired before - They knew that everyone was out for blood. Everyone had a dayvig so they would all have fun. Who's the real sheriff? Either way, Bard would be heading to sleep early.

Giraffel then prepared his trap first. It was a simple recipe, but, he left the doors wide open and rigged the whole building he was staying at with explosives.

Shishoe and Moy were a bit riskier. Shishoe knew that explosives wouldn't work, so, Shish went for a huge trap door. Moy, on the other hand, went for hiding behind a cannonball. Moy knew his plan was going to be a bit more risky than Shish's, to say the least, since he overheard Shish talking in Theo's tavern, but, Moy figured to try it anyways.

Then there was Golden. Golden stood up on the highest building ready to body slam whoever came down with a huge fiery leap

All of these could have backfired. Some of them were lucky. Others were... not so fortunate. Blood was shattered everywhere. At two spots.

And then, the melody swoops in. The thirst for blood came.

First was Alice. Alice set her sights on Fire Emblemier, who was already busy going to Shish's. Alice hit Fire with a bullet - A desperate Fire decided to still try and head for Shish's since he figured the killer was too fast. He then fell through Shishoe's trap door. What was down there below? Pictures of Todd Howard.

With the music speeding up, everyone prepared their shots

Two shots; it wasn't enough blood. Red Ryu was the next to fall from trying to shoot Moy. He tried to come to where Moy was and found himself blasted by a huge cannonball.

The music doesn't stop speeding up.

Golden and Giraffel were... less than fortunate. For Giraffel, nobody came, so all his explosives went off before he had time. Ryuji, who was with him, took his life for him. As Giraffel had to flea the scene, he heard Ryuji say one last time "This is for all characters that are tried to make a joke! We're still TIRED OF IT! This was not the army to end all armies... but one day... we will start an army!!! And our army will take over the world to make people respect us!"

Golden, after his huge awesome slam, had nobody to witness it - therefor, he took his own life. Quickly before, Incineroar, who was showing him how to do the slam, became the sacrifice. Incineroar's last words were "IncineLand... IncineWorld... IncinePackaging... I've failed you, Decidueye, and you, Golden... do me proud. One day you'll get an army and take over the (entertainment) world with your charm."

Ryu and Fire, both blasted, and two bodies already dead.

There's still one more person.

At the very end of the night, Kickle went after Bard one more time. He figured "I might as well die; time to try and make a hit"

When the sun rose, Kickle would live to see another day

RESULTS:

BarDulL shoots Air [Shot]

Shishoe shoots Self [Success]
Moydow shoots Self [Success]
Golden shoots Self [Shot At] - Dies
Giraffel shoots Self [Shot At] - Dies

Alice shoots Fire Emblemier [Success]
KickleCubiclist shoots BarDulL [Success]
Red Ryu shoots Moydow [Shot]
Fire shoots Shishoe [Shot]

All (or at least... almost all) armies goals are world domination in some way, but not quite as linear as you'd all think:
Giraffel was teamed up with Ryuji from Persona 5. His armies goal was to make sure "joke" characters are taken seriously.
Golden was teamed up with Incineroar from Pokemon. His armies goal was to make Incineroar a household media franchise.

These are the possible targets left:

1. Shishoe - 2/2HP
3. Moydow - 2/2HP
4. Alice Phantasma - 2/2HP

2. KickleCubiclist - 1/2HP
5. Red Ryu - 1/2HP
6. BarDulL - 1/2HP
8. Fire Emblemier - 1/2HP

7. Giraffelasergun - 0/2HP
9. GoldenYuiitusin - 0/2HP

(I organized by HP numbers so it's easier to see)

We are on Phase 3. Next Deadline is November 10th at 11:59 PST.

Last edited:
Top Bottom