• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That Kingdra was always such a pain. Unless I used all Meganium >:D

Reizilla

Nah, I was doing that starter pokemon challenge thing. Was too easy with Meganium. Wouldn't even be fun destroying everything with Lapras.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well even back from Silver I used a pretty basic team. (Not competitive just Playthrough)
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Quagsire
Umbreon
Steelix
Lugia
While the first Soul Silver playthrough (Before my DS and SS was stolen)
Same thing except Crobat instead of Lugia

I decided to do a sorta unique team in this SS playthrough.
Typhlosion
Jumpluff
Tentacruel
Misdreavus
Jolteon
6th member I haven't decided.
For playthrough it was total Hell Quilava only till 3rd gym and finally catching a Hoppip, then decided to use a Machop/Muscle from that one trade to take care of the 3rd gym since Quilava was already level 27.
Annoying part for 4th and 5th gym was getting an Eevee and looking for a thunderstone, only realizing we can't find one. But buy it at the Pokealthon or whatever. I actually "Lost" to the 5th gym cause Tentacool Quilava and Jolteon apparently wasn't ready, decided to do hell of alot of training in the Cliff cave and decided Misdreavus and Psybeam/Immunity to Fighting moves helped.
Everything else was Easy pickings since my Typhlosion was 41 against 6th gym, 7th gym was just Jumpluff using Mega Drain or U-Turn to Tentacruel for Poison Jab on the Dewgongs/Piloswine.
For right now literally got into the 8th gym a few hours ago, haven't battled anyone yet but my options are either waste time trying to get Ice Beam from someone at Nikes house (if anyone brought their DS and SS/HG) or just give Tentacruel Blizzard.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No, it's those "Holy ****ing ****!" moves.
Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, Light Screen, the works.
Closest I can get is Avalanche that we find in the Ice Path.
For finding a Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower, it's 10000 coins I think at the Game corner in Goldenrod City.

EDIT - Of course with Blizzard and getting Hail from the 7th gym leader that'll help, but Tentacreul + Hail = NOPE.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My Tentacruel has 110 health, With the Hail doing damage and constant Dragon Rage most likely... I'd have to go with either Jolteons Thunder or hope Misdreavus Pain Split plus Shadowball will help.
Was using Marrilands walkthrough, but No Route 46 is mentioned... Maybe Skarmory can be my 6th spot, the steel/fly HM user I needed.

Reizilla

I think the plan is for them to take off from the valley at 7, so we should be ready to go by 8:30 or 9. Get there before midnight, hopefully.

Reizilla

Not unless Prescott wants to give you his. He's been asking about it pretty much the whole time, so I figure he'd get it. Sorry :( We need cars T_T

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
wait, the fk? thought u said there was 1 more
Me, Rei, Ani, Murder, Baron o.o??

Vorguen

Smash Champion
We just gotta find a easy unbiased way to figure out who gets what place. Some kind of point system. That way no one gets butt hurt this time around. Thats what killed the last pr.
its either unbiased or inaccurate, you usually have to pick

what kills PR is everyone here knows each other well so there are too many incongruities, and while some people think its fun and inspires competition it also inspires division and animosity between the other half and I found it divided the crew more than anything.

if you have a panelist PR then people will think that others were picked over them because of preference and if its a point PR someone who doesn't go to many tournies but did well in a few could be placed way higher than someone like broly or andilex

also we all know no matter what system is used to make a PR broly will not accept anything that is made and drama will erupt beyond control

PR for RGV is dumb.
lol magik remembers what happened last time

Do you honestly believe having a PR will increase attendance?
That's ****ing stupid.
it didnt increase attendance it made broly and papi mad enough to go to a tournament once and about 6 people to stop going lol

yes :troll:

only way you can get into my house is if your avatar deals with action hank
action hank is too good

Ah. ha. ha. RGV on time. That was a good one!
it happened once O_O

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
no no no with me it should be 4 and if u add baron its 5
unless there was someone else going

Reizilla

Herby was the very first person to confirm.

Danny, use your car already!!!! >:/

Reizilla

Guys, there's still a small hope for Nikefest. SMALL HOPE.

Carpool would most likely be:

Murder
Myself
Herby
Andilex
Prescott

Prescott and Andilex have thus far shown the most interest in going, so I'd give it to them.

But, it still might not happen x)
What I posted two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom