• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So the randomest thing occurred... Here are me, Herby, and Nach hanging out at my house its like 3 in the morning when we get a RANDOM call from broly "Let's go to Hobo RIGHT now" ...we're all just looking at each other and we're like F*** IT. somehow we actually did this... And now we're about 2 hours away from Houston... Vickey / Shlike / Vash / Broly / myself and karin (Broly's sister)... And we're coming back today too LOL

Wish us luck guys, check the live stream out, and see you guys tomorrow !! :)
Is there a reason you wrote the word random in all capital letters?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
ahhh thats why u called me!!!!!!!!
i wouldve gone hahahaha
f u ck shouldnt have been clubbing and raving last night
but i got to dance with them chikas

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
-_- Maybe there will be some wifi Peaches for you to practice against :p

But for real, RGV needs good tourneys. Haha

Broly

Smash Lord
-_- Maybe there will be some wifi Peaches for you to practice against :p

But for real, RGV needs good tourneys. Haha
i actually lol'd at that twitter from xyro. i lost with falco not marth. i beat him game 1 with marth. game 2 i S'D like an idiot. he'd **** you anyways, so dont think highly of what you hear or see online.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
So the randomest thing occurred... Here are me, Herby, and Nach hanging out at my house its like 3 in the morning when we get a RANDOM call from broly "Let's go to Hobo RIGHT now" ...we're all just looking at each other and we're like F*** IT. somehow we actually did this... And now we're about 2 hours away from Houston... Vickey / Shlike / Vash / Broly / myself and karin (Broly's sister)... And we're coming back today too LOL

Wish us luck guys, check the live stream out, and see you guys tomorrow !! :)

Alright guys, so this is what started it all, the breakdown of what happened..

- We left at 4 AM, and got to the venue about 1 hr before the tourney started, all of us are really dead.

- Tournament kicks off, singles starts, Shlike was able to play well even under the horrible sleep conditions and got 9th losing to Gnes and Infinity. I don't know what the rest got but Broly lost to the Wifi peach (who was actually good), and Hyro. I lost to Hyro in winners, and PhantomX in losers. I didn't keep up with Vickey or Vash im not even sure if any of them joined.

- Brisk

- Getting counter trolled by a black guy

- somehow driving back and making it to Brownsville at 7 AM.

- oh yeah, Shlike + Vash did really good in Mid tier doubles as ZSS / Pit. They made it to winner's finals and lost to Gnes / Lee (kirby / TL) 3-0 in decently close matches, then played Jerm / Hyro (double TL) in loser's finals and lost 3-2 in neck-to-neck matches. It was a really good set and very fun to watch, they almost had it and it was exciting. :O

- more brisk

- BUCKEY'S

- Vash swerving off the road and me trying to stay awake somehow to keep him on the road. Vash getting pulled over by the cops for swerving but doesn't get a ticket. lol

- I spy game... for hours... somehow... the only answer ever being Herby's mouth, Nacho's mouth, and Brisk.

- there was a lot more, but thats the jist of it. The trip was extremely fun, and I'm still pooped, I just woke up about 30 minutes ago. lol

Is there a reason you wrote the word random in all capital letters?
for emphasis?

:O

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
one piece is great but it definitely has some flaws like some arcs drag on way to long and then i just start to lose interest in them

p.s. captain buggy is my favorite villain character

Reizilla

You've spoken your last words, Smoke. Arabasta was too good. You trippin' for sure.

Reizilla

Probably not until after school starts up again. I'd guess some time in September.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh wow thats a long time lol. Im thinking about trying to round up a big carpool from SA to go to one of your tournies since we missed out on that other one.

An RGV vs SA crew battle this summer would be epic

Reizilla

Awesome. I think Shank's working on getting a big tourney together later this summer. It would be beast if you guys could make it down.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yea for kingsville to have the best possible turnout it would have to be during the school year. while the rgv can bring 10-15 people a good chunk of players from kingsville leaves back home for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom