• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That is a lie, my kind sir. Perhaps a different Brownsville. Tell him we summon him to our good thread here!

Was everyone in his crew Mexican?

Reizilla

The name sounds familiar, but I've never seen them at a tourney around here. Not any of ours, at least. Doesn't really make sense for them to be at a HOBO and not at any of the tourneys around here, unless they were in Houston for school or something.

Reizilla

"Food and Smash and SSF4.

Bromance? Idk" -Shank

No set time yet, but probably around 7.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah hopefully have 2-3 setups tomorrow for smash and one or two for ssf. Come over by 7 if you want to eat. Hamm is nice enough and buying bbq for everyone so please show up.

Reizilla

Everybody come tomorrow! Derk! What time do your finals end?! I don't care! Be here! Get hype! :D

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
nah see cuz in hyrule you can run like a *** and people get tiered of chasing you, then you can spam annoying taunts ex. THE FIGHT IS ON!!!! and you can annoy them to start chasing you again and then just rinse, dry, repeat.

it gives us a tactical advantage :p

Reizilla

Ah, well, I guess we'll all be having fun. Haha! I'll be in Kingsville and free most all day Tuesday though.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I better see EXTRA CHEESE AND PEPPERONI on that pizza...

jk, but out of curiosity, will there be any healthy choices for us healthy eaters or should i eat in advance / take my own food, lol? I was kind of excited I thought it was going to be a delectable vegan cuisine lol

also me and herby will be in mcallen pretty early actually.. if you want we can hang out earlier

Reizilla

Awesome. I'll be down for that. I dunno about Shank though. He likes to go emo and hate my guts before everything he does XD But we'll see. Maybe you can come over and help us out for a bit or something. I'll look into some food as well. I'll let you know if we're making anything for ourselves :D

Reizilla

Haha! *late double post* You could pick some of that up at Sun Harvest and we'd make it here, if you want.

Vegan foods, when made right, are very delicious, Derk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom