• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN not going to my birthday party... that's cold bro lol.

and in life, really. HAHA

Also it's not really a get together because Brawl won't be the central point of this, it'll be me with all of you aka my friends and if people feel like playing smash they can.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN not going to my birthday party... that's cold bro lol.

and in life, really. HAHA

Also it's not really a get together because Brawl won't be the central point of this, it'll be me with all of you aka my friends and if people feel like playing smash they can.
I am sorry vorgy :(, ill make it up to u :)!!

Guero jajaja jk man, but cut it on the **** talk its pissing me off, ur like a noob and dont beat anyone and talk smack, its like if i go to UFC get beat the hell out of me and still talk smack to the other fighters

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Alright Pax, you owe me a birthday BJ. ;)

Everyone going to my birthday party today let me know! It will start like at 7. You can spend the night, and I'll pick anyone up at the bridge.

:)

oh and...

ANDILEX IS GOING TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAANG THAT'S HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So what are you guys getting me for christmas, I of course am not christan so i wont be getting you all anything.

I need a copy of team fortress 2

iLight

Smash Lord
BROLY i <3 you please load the matches from your wii of me playing to youtube or at least send them to me, I want them to show the sheik boards stuff and also i'm collecting vids of me sucking to put into a combo video that everyone will hate and finally realize i'm bad at the game, I mean come on I can't even beat a paraplegic in a money match

"Dad"

Smash Rookie
Good to hear. :)
4 SHOOO!

Magik: sorry i missed your call earlier, and yea, if you all need room for 2 more people in my car let me know.

That's funny, zack just introduced me to team fortress 2(FUUUN). I can get you a copy Magik

paco27291

Smash Rookie
i have time for practicing brawl and melee, if anyone wants to hit me up on msn paco27291@hotmail.com or give me a call 545-3733,

and... ok so i was in san antonio on thursday and i met one of my friends friend that goes to texas tech in lubbock and lives in san antonio, we went to his house cuz my friend came back with him from lubbock so we had to pick him up, well while i was there he was playing brawl, we played a couple of games and ***** him pretty much, and then he tells me "man ur good cuz u have broly (the best marth in texas) to practice with" and i was like "yea he lives there but i am not good for that reason, i hardly ever play with him" and then he was like "well then why are u good" and i said "cuz i beat broly in every tourny and get 1st!!! in all the RGV ones jajaja (except one)" then i also told them about the rest of the guys like magik, andilex, herby, he already knew about u vorgy, and the rest of the guys from kingsville and of course guero too, well..... he said he's gonna spread the news to the other S.A. players, not that they dont know aout us but meh....

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
i have time for practicing brawl and melee, if anyone wants to hit me up on msn paco27291@hotmail.com or give me a call 545-3733,

and... ok so i was in san antonio on thursday and i met one of my friends friend that goes to texas tech in lubbock and lives in san antonio, we went to his house cuz my friend came back with him from lubbock so we had to pick him up, well while i was there he was playing brawl, we played a couple of games and ***** him pretty much, and then he tells me "man ur good cuz u have broly (the best marth in texas) to practice with" and i was like "yea he lives there but i am not good for that reason, i hardly ever play with him" and then he was like "well then why are u good" and i said "cuz i beat broly in every tourny and get 1st!!! in all the RGV ones jajaja (except one)" then i also told them about the rest of the guys like magik, andilex, herby, he already knew about u vorgy, and the rest of the guys from kingsville and of course guero too, well..... he said he's gonna spread the news to the other S.A. players, not that they dont know aout us but meh....
You need to practice melee

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
berts been bert and i still dont got brawlz but hopefully for xmas
i completely forgot i had this bookmarked lol
i had like no internet and when i got it back i forgot
then today i saw someone from here at wendys in corpus and i remembered lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom