• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I have brolys controllers in my bag

i owe vorguen money
Hey Magik by any chance did you find a white / purple controller in there too? That one is mine. Front is white with a purple back piece. I'm missing mine too.

Also we put 2 more dollars in gas right out of Harlingen so you owe me 7 dollars. Shlike you owe me 8 dollars by the way.

would he be at the champion lvl? or mega?
I miss Digimon. :(

I had a fun trip guys, the placings weren't as high as we wanted them but oh well. Next year we'll try even harder.

Also guys J came with us, (from BF1), and he is getting into Brawl now. He's actually pretty good for never having played with anybody good and never reading forums. He beat Shlike's ZSS on the first try. lolol

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yes i have that controller as well
Alright perfect.

vorgy never lets a dollar slip by, vorgy have u ever boughten lunch for one of ur friends, or a drink or something and never charged them??
I don't know if I should take this comment seriously. lol

Lets just leave it as I have been taken advantage of in the past, and I don't let it happen anymore under any circumstances.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Alright guys here is me and Broly's idea.

Apparently Syoudous knows how to form 60 song cd's (I don't know how he does it I was under the impression the MP3 format couldn't be played on most CD players) but he can.

Since he owes us one for throwing away our CD for the trip, we are letting him burn us a new one of epic proportions to make up for it.

Everyone who travels with us consistantly and that has plans to travel with us at one point, or who just has a really good suggestion please post it.

So we will probably have like 10-15 of the classic crew songs, and 5 songs per person to pick.

Our classic crew songs that we always play on trips include like:

Living on a Prayer, Pokemon Theme Song, DBZ theme (Head Chala), Don't Stop Believing, Sonic songs, etc.

For now I will begin taking suggestions. We have a capacity of like 60 songs so you can be fairly liberal with them. We encourage cheesy / classic / nerdy songs. Stuff like "Living on a Prayer" (cheesy) , "Bohemian Rhapsody" (classic) , "FF7 Boss Theme" (nerdy).

I will go find the list that I kind of have already but we have some already planned out.

Start posting your suggestions here this CD needs to reach epic status. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Any music suggestions? I have my slip of paper with some of our suggestions during the trip yesterday including Magik's famous "7 hours of silence" suggestion. lol

START SUGGESTIONS!

Magik let me try to find that out as soon as possible by the way.

And thank you for the Shlike update, Herby.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys here is me and Broly's idea.

Apparently Syoudous knows how to form 60 song cd's (I don't know how he does it I was under the impression the MP3 format couldn't be played on most CD players) but he can.

Since he owes us one for throwing away our CD for the trip, we are letting him burn us a new one of epic proportions to make up for it.

Everyone who travels with us consistantly and that has plans to travel with us at one point, or who just has a really good suggestion please post it.

So we will probably have like 10-15 of the classic crew songs, and 5 songs per person to pick.

Our classic crew songs that we always play on trips include like:

Living on a Prayer, Pokemon Theme Song, DBZ theme (Head Chala), Don't Stop Believing, Sonic songs, etc.

For now I will begin taking suggestions. We have a capacity of like 60 songs so you can be fairly liberal with them. We encourage cheesy / classic / nerdy songs. Stuff like "Living on a Prayer" (cheesy) , "Bohemian Rhapsody" (classic) , "FF7 Boss Theme" (nerdy).

I will go find the list that I kind of have already but we have some already planned out.

Start posting your suggestions here this CD needs to reach epic status. :)

let me add another category to the encouraged song list: epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
why didnt anybody tell me there was a new teir list?!!!!!!

Meta Knight
Snake
Wario
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede

Marth
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby

Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Pit
Donkey Kong

Peach
Luigi
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Rofl sorry Magik it seems that any song with that word is an instant-hit.

Guero, that tier list has been the same since like 4 or 5 months.
lol

well why didnt somebody tell me that was the current teir list!!!!

rofl feeling dumb now

LOLOLOL my matches against D.4.B.A. got recorded.. LOL

I have never camped so hard in my life, man that guy was hard. >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn0rz-VRMWY (Game 1 vs his DDD, 1st half missing :()

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wLOi5Ss8ww (game 2 vs his MK, EPIC!!!!!!!!)
i got mind gamed wathcing the matches :dizzy:

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, but thats the way it is. i have to learn some sort of defense for some chars like mk n wario. vorgy cant camp me, so im happy

paco27291

Smash Rookie
vorgy seriously!! like i always invite my friends to eat or something and pay for everything, and then later on they invite me as well, or i pay for their movie ticket and dont expect anything back, i just see it as "money comes and money goes"

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
vorgy seriously!! like i always invite my friends to eat or something and pay for everything, and then later on they invite me as well, or i pay for their movie ticket and dont expect anything back, i just see it as "money comes and money goes"
this again?

people have reasons for what they do. maybe he is trying to save up for something.
for some people its not so easy to just let money go.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I dont even know why this is an issue or why other people are joining in

I asked gonzalo for money saying thatd id pay him back, i intend to, there is no concerns on gonzalos goodwill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom