• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
well guys going to dallas is not an option anymore, :(

When: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:00 AM-8:00 AM. Central Standard Time
Where: Garza Gym Annex

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please take photos of the 5K run.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
who cares about the quality,
its the wat u get out of the video that counts ,
content of the video was also garbage

please god CT, impress us all with your video editing skills

We've all noticed
Especially the ladies
look at you mr. high and mighty, you insult and mock **** near everything you come across and now that you came out with that steaming pile, you cant take a little criticism

good luck in the real world, child

Vorguen

Smash Champion
hey vorguen can you lend me one of your korean girlfriends?
That is not possible. And on that topic, I have finally decided which one is my favorite after much analysis and restroom activity.

well guys going to dallas is not an option anymore, :(

When: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:00 AM-8:00 AM. Central Standard Time
Where: Garza Gym Annex

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please take photos of the 5K run.
That really sucks Pax. I understand <3

I loved the Pokemon references, they made me lol. The video is surprisingly catchy and even kind of nostalgic. It actually makes you want to watch it which is good. The quality isn't the best in the recordings but it shows the moves and you can see what's happening so it's fine.

I thought it was very good.

its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay

u can run and tell your friends that

im on im on im on im on im on im on

best believe i understand
Haha this is bromance Papi and you know.

Goddang it papi I miss you. :(

the video quality is fine u can see what hes doing in all instances so its not a problem, the editing is fine its the same as every other tutorial video in that it tells u what to do and shows u how to do it, and the only effects i saw were the closing and opening before text =O.
good job magik im sure it helps all the 5 year old pt mians haha cause theres only like 2 real mains XD
I pretty much agree with this fully.

Although I disagree, there are FOUR PT mains, Zigsta and Steeler are too pro. :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
CT please don't fight.

:(

...on a side note Magik, I seriously half expected you to put in the Charizard section:

"Charizard has one AT... Rock Smash"

lol maybe a "If not used at least 30 times in a match, please quit Pokemon Trainer." lol

Yes, I am on to you Rock Smash abuser. I'm going to count your Rock Smashes again in the future you'll probably break 50.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
how was it bad it showed all the ats u can use with them lol if anything the name should be changed to pokemon trainer ats not a guide to use them =P o btw magic if ur gonna do stuff like how to use a character, its best not to assume they know the normals or there uses, so its nice to do each attack show what it is best used for and how it can be applied. just trying to help, heres an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG7IuVfNxAs

but if u were just trying to show ats gj

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah I agree with Magik on that one Fro BUT I agree with you (even though I'm not your friend) that the title is misleading and should probably include the word AT's somewhere so people know it's focused on advanced stuff and not the basics.

When I see "guide" I think "basics", just a thought Magik.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
There's several of them lol... But if you're talking about the one that comes out like third and is making an explosion type of thing with her hands... she's my second favorite lol. My favorite is the one dancing in the middle with pink shorts, they zoom into her differently than the others.

Jessica then Sunny then Yoona. I have finally decided. lol

Magik0722

Smash Champion

look at you mr. high and mighty, you insult and mock **** near everything you come across and now that you came out with that steaming pile, you cant take a little criticism

good luck in the real world, child
That wasnt criticism, that was just pure insult

Vorguen

Smash Champion
No more anger it makes her mad

On a side note Magik... I heard Andilex can't afford the trip. In case he doesn't come online, do you know if this is true?

Also, remember that we need Weslaco to be in Brownsville since Thursday night because we leave Friday in the MORNING!!!!!!!!

Papi24

Smash Rookie
There's several of them lol... But if you're talking about the one that comes out like third and is making an explosion type of thing with her hands... she's my second favorite lol. My favorite is the one dancing in the middle with pink shorts, they zoom into her differently than the others.

Jessica then Sunny then Yoona. I have finally decided. lol
that ones my favorite the one making an explosion id quit the crew for her, lol jk

Vorguen

Smash Champion
that ones my favorite the one making an explosion id quit the crew for her, lol jk
She was my favorite for the longest time... the only reason I like Jessica better (the one dancing in the middle) is because she dances like a pro... :O

and she looks the cutest in her little hats haha

Truth / lie?
NO MAGIK DON'T DO IT... THAT WILL FOLLOW AND HIT Z.I.G.S.T.A.!!!!!!!!

i lol'd

btw why the **** is this thread in tournament listings when it's practically a social thread?
Haha it is a social thread masqueraded as a tournament thread in the wrong place so we're secret and hidden from prying envious eyes... :O

It is like 90% social... 10% tournament thread, so we get away with it. muahahahaha

post count!!!! YAY!!!! U GET +1!!!! TWO GODS IN ONE THREAD!!!

nice picture magik XD
This sums it up Inui. lol

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
So some pretty tight news is shaping up for BATB, nothing is 100% confiremed but its about 99%...

Jim: Is there a way we can stream SFIV live at BATB3? If we can, Jason from NBTV says it would be awesome. He wants to work with NE1 to get banners, endorsements etc for the tournament.

We could make things like this constant if everyone helps out.

Now to let everyone in on it:

Noobtube.tv in affiliation with UFrag has allowed me to represent them here in the southwest region for major tournaments and LANs. At BATB3, if all goes well, I will be conducting interviews of Jim, DanEG and tournament participants. Footage will be taken of finals of SF4, if we don't get a live stream working. This means a bigger and badder gaming scene. NE1 could become a regular venue of tournys and lans in the future. With everyones participation we could get NE1 with endorsements and sponsorships, which allows for better tournys and better comp.

If you see anything wrong with this, let me know and I won't bother you at BATB.

chel

So this could be what we have been waiting for to make the RGV THE place for legitimate gaming and competition. Hyyyyyyyyype. As soon as its confirmed I'll bump the topics and hit the other regions to see if we can get some upstate people to come ^_________________________^

www.noobtube.tv

www.ne1lan.com

DEMON_JIM

Smash Cadet
Yes everything Shank posted is true. In fact noobtube.tv just posted our tournament on their website in their calendar of upcoming events.

Shank and I still got a few tricks up our sleeves for the tournament so hopefully all goes well. I'm awaiting an email from the guy who runs noobtube to discuss details.

Also would anybody be interested in an NE1LAN CNTR launch/pre BATB3 party?

POST IN THE BATB3 THREAD!!!! Bump it up cause I gotta make a post with this information but can't since I got 2 posts in a row. I got a bs infraction for doing this already. Somebody post.

-DJ-

defsithe

Smash Ace
someone make a bad *** flyer for myspace bulletin spamming

also i dont like this smashboards font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom