• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
i understand poppertop, but i cant see a person beating me be a lesser player than i. i never john about match-ups. i beat lain's ddd, so i should be able to win, but i dont. n vash got bad, he can still play good, but he isn't into the game atm
Ah, I see now. Thank you.

i love top tiers i am sorry i cant help myself lol
I know, me too! They are like crack. :D

Broly

Smash Lord
i guess, any game i put, well rite now gamecube games, the wii loads normally, but when a disc loads the wii goes to an error message

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Oh yeah that happened to our Wii too. After a while it just started working again but it made really loud buzzing sounds.

I really have no idea how to help you, ask Syoudous or CT they know the randomest things.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
@ Syoudous

This is all the information for the hacks on the 4 replays from the SD card

"as far as my hacks go i had infinite replays, textures, tags in replays, the new character selection screen, and once you start the game it's already set to 3 stocks 7 minutes and team attack on. and as far as the songs i don't have any outside songs i just used UTD zak's music hack where it moves the songs from stages to other stages.

and someone took out my SD card so maybe they didn't load? and i just changed a few songs like Bramble Blast is on BF and King K. Rool's pirate ship song is on SV and a few others on some stages. and yes your matches were against trela an a marth on norfair. and you're a lot better than i am at brawl

i could try and help you with your codes if you want. just talk to me on AIM. its too hard to try to explain everything about the codes on here than it is in real time. that way i can walk you through it and you can tell me what step you're at and so on"

That is what he said, I hope it helps. Let me know when you have the replays up. For the three Trela ones, we wanted you to put them up in one video. I am pretty sure they won't go over 10 minutes, the fights weren't very long. We had one request though, our first fight was kind of lame and we played a little bad, both of us. We wanted you to put that one last.

Thanks in advance. :)
SYOUDOUS

This is Vorgy.... this is the information the guy sent me.

Is this not enough for you to get the replays saved?

Vickey

Smash Cadet
ive been practicing eating snakes for breakfast and well...vorgy got massacred , but hes still pro

he was johnning about him being sleepy the whole time

(*quote at herby's house - i always play serious )

Magik0722

Smash Champion
why wouldnt they it is a remake after all there is no reason to leave out RED and anyone who told you otherwise is probably just spouting lolnintendosux

FAX

Smash Rookie
Just had a bad feeling that they'd pull some BS where Lucas/Dawn were the grand champ since they were the protagonists in the previous gen, but that doesn't make sense since they had no business in Kanto.

BRB gonna emulate a Silver playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom