• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt, Kent Edition: There's No ****ing Way She's 23

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
GUYS (this is asa)

IS THERE ANY CHANCE SOMEONE COULD PICK ME UP FROM THE COACH TERMINAL STATION AT 11AM?? ATM MY ONLY OPTION IS A BUS THAT LEAVES AT 9PM AND GETS IN AT 1050AM. IF THERE ISN'T ANYONE TO DRIVE ME, IS IT REASONABLE TO GET TO THE VENUE FROM THERE IN TIME?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
ok nvm there's actually no way i can make the bus at this time =.= sry alphie :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

:(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Patches, just a warning. If you perform poorly tomorrow (in doubles) to the extent where I can't see us doing even decently at Apex, I'm probably gonna find someone to replace you.

Sorry if I sound like a ****, but I really don't wanna travel all the way to New Jersey just to more or less surrender in dubs. I want to do well in both singles and doubles. I hope you understand.

Just don't weigh me down like an anchor and you should be fine.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
GUYS (this is asa)

IS THERE ANY CHANCE SOMEONE COULD PICK ME UP FROM THE COACH TERMINAL STATION AT 11AM?? ATM MY ONLY OPTION IS A BUS THAT LEAVES AT 9PM AND GETS IN AT 1050AM. IF THERE ISN'T ANYONE TO DRIVE ME, IS IT REASONABLE TO GET TO THE VENUE FROM THERE IN TIME?
It would have worked, transit gets you there in 15 :(

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'M 23 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I CAN...... DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHINg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I notice the schedule says,

11 am: Doors open
12:00 pm: Brawl Doubles

I'm assuming reg is 11-12?
I should be arriving closer to 12, so don't exclude me from brackets, I will be there!

edit: HBD Stef ;)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IF ANYONE EXCLUDES YOU FROM BRACKET ILL GIVE EM HELL

also thanks! :D

Mprime

Smash Ace
Patches, just a warning. If you perform poorly tomorrow (in doubles) to the extent where I can't see us doing even decently at Apex, I'm probably gonna find someone to replace you.

Sorry if I sound like a ****, but I really don't wanna travel all the way to New Jersey just to more or less surrender in dubs. I want to do well in both singles and doubles. I hope you understand.

Just don't weigh me down like an anchor and you should be fine.
Lol V, you better not goof and weigh the team down yourself or else patches is going to leave you good sir.

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Might not be there today, something came up. If someone can pass the message onto Patches that he needs to find another partner in case I dont show, itd be much appreciated.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Might not be there today, something came up. If someone can pass the message onto Patches that he needs to find another partner in case I dont show, itd be much appreciated.
waht da h3ll

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Asa bailing :(. I need a partner now... Was gonna ask sauc3 but he's probably on his way to the tournament by now.

And that sucks V, definitely ruins some of the hype if you don't show.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Best birthday ever. I love all of you.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Missed the stream, watching the Archive now.

Lol@the part where Commentator says Pika CG is banned because it's an Infinite LOLOOOLLLLLLL

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Missed the stream, watching the Archive now.

Lol@the part where Commentator says Pika CG is banned because it's an Infinite LOLOOOLLLLLLL
I simply repeated what Cruxis was saying. Not my tournament, therefore, not my decision. He played it off anyways, and apparently had clarified that infinites were banned.

Overall, very fun tournament. I'll be in my wifi diabolic time chamber unrustifying my game. Love, peace, skeet and cheese bros.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This ^

Falcos takes snake to what, 45-50 with mixups afterwards is like 75? Pikas goes all the way to kill range just off grabs.

Just putting in my two cents. I however don't care, I've been dealing with ics all my life so infinites don't bother me.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
lol I didn't know infinites were "banned"
I took it as a joke, and obviously did not care or complain when they were used against me

Sorry for dipping early too, I had to get home for something

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Pikachu doesn't go to kill range on Snake, he gets him to 90% and gets a follow up IF he does it right.
Hell I've seen it cg up to 90, then Pikachu usmash + Snake's nade blows up and that got him to 120%, that isn't kill range either XD

Edit: Also I had never heard anyone mention anything about infinites being illegal until Cruxis said it during his match with Alphi.
It's still not in the OP.
Hell, there isn't even a mention of IDC in the OP XD

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Oh not again... Stef I'll return your nunchuck this coming Friday.

(Maybe should return this from now on AS SOON as my tournament matches are over)

Tournament was tons of fun, Wheel of Salt was insane, we need a way to show the stream just what happens at this event next time.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I just ctrl-F'ed 'infinite' on every page in this thread and didn't find a post saying that infinites are banned. So it's either that it was never posted in this thread in the first place or there was a typo.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh not again... Stef I'll return your nunchuck this coming Friday.

(Maybe should return this from now on AS SOON as my tournament matches are over)

Tournament was tons of fun, Wheel of Salt was insane, we need a way to show the stream just what happens at this event next time.
Don't worry dude, you use it more than I do XD I wouldn't hold you back from friendly-ing after tourney matches. If you forget it's nbd, I see you practically every friday anyway.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Lol jesus **** lots of jimmies have been rustled. a lotttaa e knights around here but everyones tongue stays in their mouth irl huh?

First of all on the subject of infinites and CG i said clearly at the beginning of tourney all infinites banned cept ics CG. Pikas cg can reach 100, which even though is not "kill percent" i dont support a tourney where u ***** sit and press z to win. Ics cg is their entire metagame so i could not fairly ban that, but otherwise ***** my tourney my rules deal w/ it. Infinites and that **** are glitches in the game that are exploited and take no skill to perform. And i find many people agree. If smash was a proper ***** game, there would be patches to fix that ****. Maybe other people are ok with it but im not, regardless of whether or not i main snake. If i saw something, i would call it out, its only coincidence that it happened to me during stream, because it just so happens i am the only snake and alphi was the only pika. tbh i was unaware pika even had a cg, let alone one that brought me to 120. I could have been a **** and not counted the stock i lost to the cg, but i didnt, because alphi made it clear he was unaware of that ban. so this ban had nothing to do with me wanting to win, if thats the misconception thats been carried here. I shouted 100 times infinites are banned, this wasnt a random decision. if you thought i was joking how the *** is that my fault? I agree i should have updated the OP and made it clear but whats done is done, there is no need to be upset. i will update the OP next time.

Second of all, alphi, speak the **** up at a tourney if something bothers u. Dont be a ***** *** e knight and complain and talk big online. Ive been using my snake texture for a year now and never once did anyone have an issue, if u did then speak the *** up at the tourney not online.

Everyone gets so tough behind a computer screen and no one talks irl. Punks, i swear to god lol, grow a pair if u dont like something i do then speak up. Tell me. Dont be a beta little fgt and agree, then steam your rage at the monitor later.
Tin spoke up to me, he said joes texture was distracting and he didnt want joe to use it. so i had joe not use it even though he insisted. I am fair, if theres an uproar and people complain, then ill satisfy the majority. Problem is, no one complained, which meant either you were ok with it, or you were intimidated and talked **** behind my back lol

Anyway, yeah man if you have a problem with the way i do something by all means speak up, instead of *****ing abt it online later and taking immature shots at my skill in the game, which had nothing to do with the subject at hand. Calling me "bad" or insulting me only makes you look childish, and creates bad blood and problems.
And its safe to say you dont want a problem with me bro, considering that you didnt say **** to my face irl, not even a hint you were upset, just wearing a fake smile.
Dont be a punk, and grow the balls to talk to my face, not behind a monitor.
In conclusion, dont be a different person online than irl lol

I got a ton of positive feedback on how i ran this, i even brought back 2 old members to the scene that quit yrs ago, so really i dont give a *** abt whoever didnt like the way i run things and didnt speak up. You e-knights' opinions are worthless forreal, if you got somethin to say online, that you didnt say to me IRL, please keep that worthless **** to yourself.
That being said, I am more than happy to accept intelligent feedback and reasoning, i would like my tourney to be enjoyable for everyone.

Quote me on this, every tourney i host from now on, all infinites, and cgs that go above 40% are banned, except IC's.

And corneria is legal
lmao
Deal w/ it

Results thread tmr

:phone:

Top Bottom