• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning for more critique

Rowln

Smash Rookie
A few months back I had a post asking for advice to improve my Ike. I do belive the advice got did improve my skills, however I had a match not to long ago Vs a meta knight, and i took more of a beating then i should have. Lucky me he was predictable and I was able to punish for a win, but I am worried I myself got predictable/sloppy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrVxzI7a9B4

The major thing i noticed was i used QD to recover more then i should have. Second was too mych Fsash, he loved shuttle loop and was hoping to catch him with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PapS8ndPMs

I had alot more sucess in this match (round2) with another Meta, but it could be he just wasnt as skilled.

There more vids up on my account, I'd love any/all advice or flaws you see I need to improve in.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You really don't want to punish Shuttle Loop with FSmash (unless you're absolutely certain it's going to connect.), really you could always just Fair intercept his glide attack, it has some decent range and knockback when undiminished. Hell, it might even kill MK if done right.

Also NO QUICKDRAW RECOVERY VS MK! He's the king of gimps, don't ever use Qucikdraw against him.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
And if you're crazy enough to take burrito's advice and give up, at least go ahead and attempt a Quickdraw kill or an Aethercide to take him along with you if not rack up damage.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
We need messages to say this thread is over 2 weeks ago, please do not revive a dead topic. Instead of only to 1 month old topics.

Top Bottom