• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results - Tucson Round Robin 3.31.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol Axe. nice one. but you're still too good. By the way V3ctor, I can't wait to play you lol. I heard you beat all the SV guys that came pretty easy and i had my *** handed to me by some of them (Axe cough) lol. Tag and Mr J were good too. Do you piss Mr J off with lasers? He loved my lasers. :-D

hurry up and correct my win/lose record and placing b-will! lol. see you guys in 2 WEEKS. maybe 2 months if theres another tourney which would be awesome.

AXE 09

Smash Master
man, you have no idea. Vectorman OWNS the crap outta me! i dunno how he does it, but during our matches, it seems like the only way i can win is if he kills himself o.O he's like... holy crap lol. i know everyone will be really impressed once they see him play at T5

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
lol Gamer.. no... I'm considered the best player in sv ... lol doesn't mean i own everyone here tho.. lol.. they all give me some great practice.. lol lately i've ben playin mewtwo anyway.. so.. it's a lil different. they're all good..

Axe.. lol.. thx for the compliments man.... but you know that ur good You give me more trouble than anyone else here in sv lol.. as for the round robin i'm glad all of sv had some fun.. i think we needed somethin like that.. ^_^ glad you all got to go.. grr i had to fkkn work.. *sniff*

lol Forward......... ur killin me.. lol.. ummm sure.. i'll mm.. anyone...

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vec and I already have a MM, right Vec? I'm not taking you lightly anymore after playing axe, though.

I'll fix your record, gamer, which would put you tied with ferm. However, I'm too lazy to make changes to the bracket image.

Vincent, I agree we should do this more often, not just as a tourney preparation. I would be more than willing to do this; unfortunately, I can't use my house to host these for the time being, long story. If anyone has a house and is willing to host these, let me know, and we can do something like this again.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
wow.. i missed alot.. wow why are people betting off of this.. lol.. entertainment eh? hmmm sure butters i'll bring 15 for our MM sure np..

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
5$ on vect h3ll all of sv bettin on vect cause we are vectors souljas (lol) in all

i choked hard at first cause competively im still new,felt akward at first playin diff. peeps but i like it. seems alot of people loved samus so i will keep her. enix keep that ganon sexy cause samus is gonna put a hurtin on it.

but i had alot of fun and learned alot from evryone Tucson, come T5 best belive SV is comin to represent! :chuckle: :chuckle:

forward

Smash Champion
**** yo this pot is looking good!!!

ok so like, how does this **** work? i'm not a bookie or anything like that, but i'd be tight to see some high rollin' money match go down with lots of people betting y'know?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hehe.. forward pullin all the strings... lol i like it forward.. any more MM.. i'm thinking.. MM between... Hmm.. Axe.. and Enix Moogle.. anyone else?

AXE 09

Smash Master
heck yeah vectorman, i'll do a mm with you.... just don't make it too much money because i don't wanna lose that much lol.

and i definately got $5 on vect! B-Will, you're REALLY good, but so is vectorman. i can already tell by fighting you both that it's gonna be a close match. do your best Vman

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
some shout outs, im Dark at the tourney if you dont know :)

B-will- thx man for holding a prep tourney, i needed some good smash, and its always cool to talk with ya, and u still have a awesome Falco, your falco just seems so much harder then Forwards... no offense Sean lol. i just hate the way your so defensive b-will, have to learn to get around that

Treven- lol dude what was with all that spit outside, i stepped in a couple of dry spots there, and next time we can hang out afterwords at T5, couldnt this time cause i had to work the next day.

Chuckie- **** nice Falcon, you have such a different play style of a Falcon i have never seen before, just too good man

Axe- it was good to see you again, last time i saw you was at AZone tourney, didnt get to talk with you. but man... since then and your latetest vids, i can say that you improved dramatically and you killed my shiek, just too fast man. i need to play your fox some more, and dont expect to kill me like before at T5 :p

Mr. J- thx for the compliment about that needle edge guarding trick while i was fighting you, sorry that i beat you that way with my shiek. dont know if you hold that against me or what, but your a cool guy and seem like fun to hang out with, and pretty good peach by the way, but i just have had too much practice against my bro's peach. lol wtf with giving yourself wins over your SV peeps even though you didnt play them, they were giving me some looks after i said that you marked loses to them

Ferm- nice matches man, lol sorry for chaingrabbing ya like that on pokestadium, but i just loving doing it, if it were friendlies i wouldnt have

Gamer- nice 1st game against ya, it was a rush dude. i was down to 1 stock with my Flacon with like 30% and u had 3 stocks over me with your Flaco, i thought i was done for, but i got rid of that thought and said i would win no matter what, lol it was a comeback that was epic.
lol and a small shoutout to my Captain Falcon, you always help me when im down

Vince- nice shiek by the way, that wall jump off into a F-air against me of Dreamland was crazy, doing a DSF move.

Blackknight- was cool talking with ya some, lol and i just laughed afterwords when you told me when you said you were sorry about some thing with me giving you advice about your Doc on the boards. i thought to myself *why did he say that, lol was blackknight threatend by how i looked or something?* but i dunno. good Samus though, you predected some of my attacks and punished me for it. keeping smashing on

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
Now i have the time i'll give some shout outs also

B-will- Thanks so much for putting this together it was so much fun and i've learned alot just from this one day. and of course your marth ***** me maybe next time who knows lol

Light- Just wow. Omg your peach is crazy! great job hopefully i can get an attack off or 2 next time haha.

Treven- its always cool fighting you i dunno if you sandbagged that one match or i got really lucky lol. can't wait to play again

AZenith- Good job getting the venue situated and thanks for helping to get me there. man you have a good G&W but watch out for treven's handlebar lol.

Enix- its always good getting owned by your gannon man he's just too scary!

Axe- you have a great fox and jiggs good job representing SV with all your pals you were incredible!

Dark- thanks for the compliment on my shiek nowhere as good as yours. that last match was a close one! until i got slapped off the stage of course lol great matches man!

Mr. J- whats with that peach vs ic's that was **** right there! but the next one was really close! good job can't wait to play you again in the future!

Ferm- those were some great matches can't wait to play you some more!

Gamer- man it was fun talking between matches although you got me in our bout next time though watch out!

Tag- hey fun matchs can't wait to get some more 1 on 1's with you man

Black- haha sorry for that falcon pick on your samus couldn't help it. i watched some of your other matches good samus can't wait to play you next time!

Can't wait to see you all at T5!

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
some shout outs, im Dark at the tourney if you dont know :)

B-will-and u still have a awesome Falco, your falco just seems so much harder then Forwards... no offense Sean lol. \
omg...LMAO. That quote is TOO GOOD.
Too bad sean ***** me at smash. :(

Anyways, so many bets, this is going to be exciting. Thanks sizzle and sean for having my back lol.

I'm not sure how that **** works about the bookie thing and everything. I'm going to figure it out, though, and I'll post a nice list of bets being thrown around when I do figure it out LOL. I won't let you guys down...VectorMan, your ass is mine. :laugh:

I'm glad everyone had fun at the round robin once again.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i think sean should MM vector lol. hm... who wants to like 1 dollar MM match me lol? i'll be better come T5 so be ready :)

PS don't MM B-will's marth unless you want to be broke and have your mother *****.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
..nicely said B-Will.. I'm glad you like to represent.. lol this MM thing is gonna be pretty cool.. also.. what other MM's are out there.. I like

VectorMan vs B-Will
Axe vs EnixMoogle
Tag vs Butters 000
many others... and i'll MM ANYBODY.. jus ask..

BTW - I'm not makin any promises I can't keep B-Will.. I don know what will happen.. however...... I'm usually not one.. to let my team down... jus thought u should know

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha i'll MM Wave for $.25 :p haha i'm still only 15, i don't get that much money really. but i'm turning 16 on april 7th! heck yeah. i think i wanna have a smash party for my bday lol. MMing Enix sounds like fun. he beat me at the Round Robin though, so i have a feeling i might lose, but hey, at least it'll be fun lol

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM everyone in SV thats coming for 10$, except vec, who I have 15 dollars on. 7$ on B-Will over Vec too.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i don't think i've ever played smash for money before..... except when i was a noob and thought i would win the tournament but then got ***** by Priest Revan

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't usually do MM's either AXE... something about it takes the fun out of it for me. I like doing stuff like Gatorade matches, cookie matches, or pizza matches though. Especially when I was gonna pick up pizza anyway. :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm supposed to be soda-matching agaisnt shashin. that'll be interesting.

by the way altf4, i have the tape from the round robin and we're going to give it to you so you can put matches up affter t5. everyone, theres a lot of good **** on there. i'll post all the matches (not videos) on tomorrow or friday.

oh yeah altf4, where can i can something to put the matches on my computer through a VCR cassette. i know there's capture cards but i heard there's like a USB av cord that you can hook to VCR's too. what do you use and where can i find somehing cheap?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Taj loves Gatorade matches, he'd do one with you. Gotta get his favorite kind though... (not saying that he's necessarily going to win... even though he will.. ;))

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yeah no prob Dark gotta learn that trick, anyways figured as much since Light is Peach, but I did get the first match. Oh yeah I marked them down wins cause I play those guys all the time, i told them to do the same but I guess I was the only one that did ;)

forward

Smash Champion
I'll put money on Taj's Pikachu or Mewtwo against anyone from SV. Also handicapped matches like 2 stocks to 4 kinda thing.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...Sadly, I'd probably put my money on Taj's Pikachu or Mewtwo against anyone from SV, too. Even though I've never seen his Pikachu, I have seen his Mewtwo though...

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll money match B-Will's marth with my sheik if your up to it, $10 if u wanna, im feeling confident.
shiek vs marth ********... lol fine. Let's do it.

I'll MM everyone in SV thats coming for 10$, except vec, who I have 15 dollars on. 7$ on B-Will over Vec too.
<3 butters.

EDIT: There really isn't any reason to keep this thread open any longer. Resume discussion in the T5 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom