• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: 3/3/2012 Tucson Monthlies "Smash Tournaments are Vitamins for Tucson"

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
If I didn't have class that day, I would be happy to. I wont be able to show up until at least 4:30.

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
1: Darklink Thanks for being amazing and coming up with the idea that saved us haha. LOVE YOU BRO.
2: K9 Going for my dream!
3: KiraFlax We are going to be number one doubles team in AZ *****. ***** *****. LOVE YOU BRO
4: Xx_420W33DPR1N(355_xX (Silly Kyle) Good stuff in melee, REP AZ IN TEXAS!!!!
5: Yummy Good stuff, you should train that pika, and also we should chill soon.
5: GV7 Dang you and yummy haha. When are you going to beat him?
7: =)/SFA I see your going all g dubs good stuff, I think this might be your pr season.
7: RaveRemix You get better for no reason, i love it good stuff, PR?
9: Raper Ill give you some falco tips next time. LVL UP
9: Zenix Thanks for picking us up, its nice to see you playing brawl again. Also nice gf haha
9: Wafty That wario is preety legit, you need to stay calm during sets thought, and if you controller is messing up let me know i can help you fix it.
9: DerpDaBerp It is always, always fun to hang out with you man, I love my tuscon ****. lol
13: TommyDerMeister When you said ***** the world sun, shined in the night and you were blessed. Love you haha
13: Noctournez Its nice to see you playing brawl, we should practice soon.
13: KineticClash I liked that jigs good stuff.
17: Brush I loved hanging out with you man, i hope i see you next time. MM next time?
17: DRock Dude what happen this time around? we gotta practice together next event!
21: FALLn Don't give up on yourself man i know you can pull threw this and be a legit player. Lets chat next time.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Great job Smiley, keep it up. I gotta get back in the scene so we can both rep G&W.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey melee players. i finally got all the videos off my harddrive only to find out every video is corrupted and unwatchable in some way, shape or form. i'm going to go back to the drawing board and figure out what's wrong. i might have to stop recording to my external, and instead record straight to my on board hdd.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
i might have to stop recording to my external, and instead record straight to my on board hdd.
That's probably the best idea. The longer it takes the data to go from your recording device to wherever it is being stored, the more data must be held in your RAM and the greater the stress on your CPU. You can just transfer the video files manually to your external after they have been recorded (that's what I'm doing).

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's not the stress on the CPU, it's just the external being corrupted. :\

That's another $100 down the drain.

Top Bottom