• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: 3/3/2012 Tucson Monthlies "Smash Tournaments are Vitamins for Tucson"

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Tucson Monthlies "Smash Tournaments are Vitamins for Tucson"

Brawl Singles

1: Darklink ($122.00) :metaknight:
2: K9 ($60.00) :falco:
3: KiraFlax ($22.00) :rob: :pit:
4: Xx_420W33DPR1N(355_xX (Silly Kyle) ($16.00) :peach:
5: Yummy :snake: :pikachu2:
5: GV7 :rob: :lucario:
7: =)/SFA :gw: :peach:
7: RaveRemix :toonlink: :sheik:
9: Raper :falco:
9: Zenix :marth:
9: Wafty :wario:
9: DerpDaBerp :pt: :luigi2:
13: TommyDerMeister :popo: :falcon:
13: Dark (L7) :luigi2:
13: Noctournez :falco:
13: KineticClash :jigglypuff:
17: Brush :snake:
17: Meow :peach: :pikachu:
17: DRock
17: Jowuh
21: FALLn :lucario:
21: Tru :wolf:

Melee Singles​

1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) :peachmelee:
2: OkamiBW ($30.00) :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee:
3: Girku ($10.00) :falcomelee:
4: Angel :yoshimelee:
5: Tag :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
5: Rubyiris :falcomelee:
7: Eef :falcomelee: :gwmelee:
7: Shivknight :foxmelee:
9: OKSAS :ganonmelee: :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
9: ShellShocked :linkmelee:
9: Max :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
9: DTF :linkmelee:
13: Trypt :sheikmelee:
13: Noctournez :marthmelee: :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
13: Dr. R :marthmelee:
13: Yummy :falcomelee:
17: =) :randombrawl:
17: Mrs. DTF :sheikmelee:
17: AppleApple :jigglypuffmelee:
17: Freaksheet :peachmelee:

Melee Doubles​

1: Double Princestration (Kyle and Okami) ($20.00)
2: Straight Jank (Eef and Girku) ($12.00)
3: TR4Q (Angel and FTF) ($4.00)
4: XaMaX (Xander and Max)
5: Crouching Link Hidden Vulpes (OKSAS and Shellshocked)
6: Girl Hands (Freaksheet and AppleApple)
7: Dead Mau6 (Dr R and Trypt)
8: The Good Friends (Fletcher and Tymon)
9: The Buddies (Jem and DA6D)

Brawl Doubles​

1: Dark Link and Silly Kyle ($36.00)
2: K9 and KiraFlax ($18.00)
3: Brush and Yummy ($6.00)
4: Thick and Long (GV7 and =))
5: Prime and Zenix
5: KineticClash and Jowah

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

[Brawl Singles Bracket​

Brawl Singles Pool 1​

Brawl Singles Pool 2​

Brawl Singles Pool 3​

Brawl Singles Pool 4​

Melee Singles

Melee Singles Bracket

Melee Singles Pool 1

Melee Singles Pool 2

Melee Singles Pool 3

Melee Singles Pool 4

Melee Doubles

Melee Doubles RR

Brawl Doubles

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
1: Silly Kyle :peachmelee:
Nyaa~
Way to go, Kyle. We rocked the stocks off peeps in dubs. I actually enjoyed playing your Peach even though I got wrecked as usual. Probably cause I didn't play Sheik against it. You know at one time we were pretty much the worst people in Tucson? Look how far we've come. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the best way to get top in tourney, since Phoenix was a no-show, but still...you know...

2: OkamiBW :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee:
Saranghae <3
You're a little canis vulpes. I absolutely love how cute you are and how you never swear or do bad things. It's also cool how you pretty much never get mad. You're also really full of yourself...lol...not really. But you act like you are. Know why? *tap tap* Biology major.

3: Girku :falcomelee:
*nods admiringly*
Too good. Flagstaff is improving. To think, just a couple of tournaments ago, we were like, "Oh snap, there are people outside of Phoenix, Tucson, and SV in AZ who know how to play?" And now we're like, "Oh snap, Flagstaff's gonna wreck some stuff today." But yeah, you're mad legit and your Falco was top notch today. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

Yoooo~
What it is. You're sooooo good. Everytime we play, you always seem to be better than before. Truly, it's not "just Yoshi" anymore. If you're entering NYTE, I wanna see you wreck all the Sheiks so I can be like, "Yo. Okami Sheik practice. What it is!" when you top into bracket. Legit to see you again.

*double pistol fingers*
Briii--good to see you, yo. I really like your Fox. Waveshine downsmash is soo cool looking. Super glad to have you there. Even if you do smoke. ):

*obligatory Korean aegyo with Japaneseness sprinkled on top*
And also...Kyaa~That's two tournaments in a row you've given me no reason to dislike you. It seems like you're doing some huge life changing thing that's making you a better person. It's mad awesome. Sorry you weren't doing too well in tourney, but we'll work on making our B game so amazing that it doesn't matter if we're on our A game or not. Once again thanks for helping me to run stuff. It was a huge help. You and RaveRemix were super helpful.

*Japanese peace sign*
Yooo, good to see you again. I saw a couple of your games with Game and Watch. They were looking pretty solid. If you keep up with him...well...it is Arizona, so chances are you'll get really good with him. Can't wait to see whatcha bring to the table with him next time!

*punch!*
0101000001101100011001010110000101110011011001010010000001101000011001010110110001110000001000000110110101100101001000000111011101101001011101000110100000100000011011010111100100100000011000110110111101101101011100000111010101110100011001010111001000101110001000000011101000101000

I'm getting carpal tunnel from typing.
You're getting good. We'll grease up your spacies and you'll be good to get top 5 next tourney. I think the main problem you have is that you don't listen to enough Korean and Japanese music. So practice that whenever you kill someone instead of taunting. And thanks for always rooting for me. It's mad legit. Come get me next time you have matches so I can root for you.

LINK SUCKS
Nah. Okay. You proved it. Link is 'alright'. But still, you definitely should pick up a secondary to work on tech skill. I think if you smashed with us more, you'd iron out your bad habits and place pretty well. Hope you'll come to the March 31st tourney too.

Star Weed???
I thoroughly enjoyed our Falcon dittos. They were super duper fun, and it was worth it to be tempted by the prospect of them. Hopefully Xander uploads all 4 games (even though we were just supposed to do 2). And tell Tai to upload our falcon match.

I am officially running out of things to say that aren't spoiler'd.
I think you're like the only Melee Phoenix player that showed up, right? That's dedication. You're a really cool dude and I love seeing you at these. Please keep coming.

"Okami's playing Zelda?!"
STOP ROLLING. I really enjoy playing Casa Grande. There's a ton of potential that I see. You guys can all iron out each other's bad habits. Keep practicing. I wanna see you guys wreck me at the next tourney.

13: Noctournez :marthmelee: :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
Braw--Smashers!
I wish I'd see you entering Melee more often. You're really good and have Phoenicians to practice with that'll make you better. Arizona's a low tier/Falco state, so...pick one of those two that seems most fun to you. (Hint: Falco) ^_^

Send 'em to Sea World
Yeah...Reverse Dolphin Slash is pretty legit to edgeguard. Keep up with your Fox. It could prove to be a big help against Sheiks and just overall getting Casa Grande better. Y'all need spacies there to practice against. You should really all pick up at least one, if not both (minus Pikachu). Can't wait to see you guys at the next tourney.

13: Yummy :falcomelee:
Mad props
for entering Melee and Brawl. You guys are mad legit and I'm very very tempted to enter Brawl next time, even just to show my gratitude for entering Melee. I bet if you guys practiced Melee, you'd be mad good, since you already have the spacing from Brawl.

17: =) :randombrawl:
Smaaaaiiiiileeeeee
Same thing. Mad props. You're a mad funny dude too. Always real cool to see ya here. And if I can get you guys to show up to every tourney, then hosting Brawl (that runs til midnight) is only a small price to pay. Maddd legit.

I wish I wish I were a fish
I think that if you used more downthrow and more forward tilt, you'd probably get top 5 every tournament. But yeah, you're super legit for bringing Flagstaff here to wreck us all. -_- And "honorary" Flagstaff. =P

*Pew pew*
I feel sooo bad that I didn't check the TV Lounge more thoroughly when I left. If anything was left there, they'd probably take it to lost and found, rather than just leave it there to get stolen. Perhaps you can talk to John (OKSAS) and have him run to lost and found tomorrow to check to see if it's there. If you type in John Oksasoglu into Facebook, you could probably message him. Though, good to see you there. And keep working on your L-cancels with Puff and SHL's with Falco.

The moon is red... red like wine.
I swear. When I get a chance to practice more SCV, I'm gonna get my mixups down and stuff and we'll have a real battle. Keep practicing. I'm sure Kyle appreciates other Peach's.

Special non-Melee shoutouts:

Darklink :metaknightbrawl:
Yo, Chris. Good to see you. I haven't seen you in ages. You always seem to be mad chill. Thanks for coming. And sorry about the car situation you guys went through.

K9 :falcobrawl:
Also mad chill. And also sorry about the car. It was good to see you again, even if you didn't play any Melee. Thanks for keeping me updated the day before about your situation.

KiraFlax :robbrawl: :pitbrawl:
Thanks for helping to coordinate the Brawl stuff. Even if you weren't there, you were pretty dang helpful. Good to see you again, and hope you come earlier to the next one. ^_^

RaveRemix :toonlinkbrawl: :sheikbrawl:
Yo. You and Xander were probably the most helpful today in running and seeding and everything. Thank you soooo much for everything. If you'd like to, I'd welcome your help again next tournament.

DerpDaBerp :ptbrawl: :luigibrawl:
Not much to say, but good to see you again, yo.

TommyDerMeister :icsbrawl: :falconbrawl:
I wish you had an Xbox. We'd be able to play Soul Calibur online. At any rate, good to see you and stuff.

To all the other Brawlers:
Thanks for coming. It's guys like you who make the community what it is and make events like these enjoyable. Hope to see you all next tournament, March 31st!

~BW

Corigames

Smash Hero
I wanted to be there so hard. Congrats SK<3
Good job Okami and Girku too!
**** yeah Angel! Yoshi. 4th. Boss.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
seeing Meow there makes me even more angry that I was working Saturday.. Meow GnW fight. and Smiley, I need to fight you sometime and get pointers and stuff like that.

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I think I may have left my keys at the TV room on accident, they're on a purple/black DGK laniard. If anyone has found them or has any info call Bryce's (trypt) phone @ 480-686-3562 since mine is out of commission.

Thanks in advance.

J.J.

EDIT: Most likely would've been near the Catan/Brawl setup

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

1: Silly Kyle ($60.00): ur gay.
2: OkamiBW ($30.00): Awesome tournament, lots of fun friendlies.
3: Girku ($10.00): I'll get you next time.
4: Angel: I'll get you next time.
5: Tag: Nice seeing you. Hit me up for smash more.
7: Eef: GGs.
7: Shivknight: GGs. Nice seeing you again.
9: OKSAS: Getting better bit by bit.
9: ShellShocked: Your link is P. legit.
9: Max: You're capable of 5th/7th. Hit me/kyle up for more smash to iron out your kinks.
9: DTF: Your link's really good.... I just do really mean things to him.
13: Trypt: GGs. Had a lot of fun playing friendlies/Catan.
13: Noctournez: GGs. Come to more events.
13: Dr. R: Nice to see moar smashers.
13: Yummy: Legit.
17: =): Legit.
17: Mrs. DTF: You're an awesome person.
17: AppleApple: GGs.
17: Freaksheet: We didn't play outside of dubz.

Shoutouts to Settlers of Catan for being awesome.
Shoutouts to devolopment cards for carrying my *** in Settlers with zero wood/one sheep on a 2.

I think this might have been the worst I have ever played at a smash tournament like, ever. I'm starting to think I'm just straight up getting worse.

@J.J. I hope someone did pick them up. I don't recall seeing them, and Robkami and I were the last two out.

freaksheet

Smash Cadet
So I'm glad, After losing that I was able to redeem myself with other fighting games.
But anyway, Uh. Shout out time.

Girku: You're sooooo good, We should definitely team up for the hell of it at the next tournament. :D

Yummy: I can honestly say I wasn't expecting much when facing you, But your proved me wrong.

Silly Kyle: I aspire to be as good as you one day.

OKSAS: You were good as well. :3

Dr.R: You're a horrible person, With your chain throws. Even if I didn't face you this tournament.

That being said, I didn't play much. And I fought a **** load of Falcons.

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
1: Silly Kyle: Wow Kyle why are you so good, tough break in Brawl :( but you clearly made up for it winning 3/4 events tonight haha
2: OkamiBW: Thanks again for all the advice and such + hosting. I hereby designate the month of March CAC Spacey Training Month.
3: Girku: You played really amazing tonight congrats on making top 3. You deserved it.
4: Angel: You are too good.

5: Rubyiris: You can do better, I think you had an off day today. You weren't as dominant as usual. Even at your worst you still make top 5 lol. PS: Thanks for replying about my keys :)

7: Shivknight: GG in pools + advice on CPing Fountain
9: OKSAS: Friendlies were fun.
9: ShellShocked: Your Link really surprised me (really good), also: good games in pools

13: Trypt: Dthrow > Ftilt > Fair

13: Dr. R: Your chainthrows are super gay

17: AppleApple: You played s****y today. Learn how to DI!
17: Freaksheet: I agree bout Ray. ;)

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
was it me or was anyone elses c stick not working. becuase half my ****ing matches i couldnt c stick, and it wasnt my controller, i tested it when i came home and it worked just fine on other TVs at the tourney. but there were two TVs at the tourney that i couldnt c stick at..

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey Rob, if you can change Snake to Ice Climbers and Falcon that would be great. I did not use Snake at all this tourney.

Jane

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS~

brokami - thanks for hosting. if it wasnt for you the scene here would not be nearly as active. :>

kyle - thanks for the ride booboo <3 fun times as always

tommy(dermeister) - thanks for the smokings. your sack was beautiful. no homo

phoenix brawl - nice seeing all of you. sucks that kurtis and angela couldnt make it :(

xander and the rest of the settlers of catan crew (hector, JD, bryce) - fun games! more people need to play next time.

shiv - play settlers next time! and thanks for the bread broseph. it was delish :3

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
your sack was beautiful. no homo
hahaha

For my shoutouts I kinda just want to remind particular people, mostly Kevin and Shawn, that I may talk incessant **** to you when you play, but I never really want anyone to do badly. Cuz I mean, **** talk is fun and I'll only do it if I think you already know I ****in love you guys.

And some particulars:
Shawn: Damn man, you did so well. You contrast me in that you thrive when **** is on the line. And if we were playing a drinking game where we take a shot whenever you say "n!gga", we'd all be dead of alcohol poisoning.
Kevin: Catch up for me, man
Yummy: Fun matches. We hadn't really talked much till this tourney and you're immensely chill
Z: <3
Rave: <3
Zenix: Sorry for not knowing your age by now lol. You went pretty hard in some of your matches, those were fun. Oh and nice catch with your lady friend :)
Wafty: Teams beforehand was super fun
Brush: Damn, you and Yummy were SO close. I was way impressed at your guys' teamwork
Tommy: Black on Black crime is so funny. And the 5 minutes of Tekken were the most fun with a game I had all night
Matt: You're too funny in friendlies, crazy **** happens
Alex: We'll "debate" sometime soon I guess. Playin you was pretty fun, but you should stop being so poor so you can enter cuz you'd probably do fairly well.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
1: Darklink ($122.00) When is someone going to take your throne???? :p
2: K9 ($60.00) Im going to start getting my rob better for the falco mu so you dont do so well on the placings haha seems youre screwing the top ppl. Grats on the 2nd win over kyle...n.igga
3: KiraFlax ($22.00) Yay my rob is doing better on the rob mu :p
4: Xx_420W33DPR1N(355_xX (Silly Kyle) ($16.00) Sloppy sl.ut! Whats going on?
5: Yummy Ugh tied again with Yummy I should kill myself
5: GV7 Sexy
7: =)/SFA It was nice teaming with you sorry I was so tired in the end but it was great to see the Smiley GnW in action on our last match!
7: RaveRemix WTF happened with your dream that was suppose to be a reality?
9: Zenix Nice Marth and thanks for getting the n.iggas
9: Wafty Sorry about your controller I hope we can play more. I need more practice with Warios
9: DerpDaBerp Luigi!!!!!!!
13: TommyDerMeister Your hugs have to be the best from anyone! Cant wait for SFxT!!!!!!
13: Dark (L7) Sorry about the D3 infinite grabs
13: Noctournez Was nice seeing you again. Lets play more brawl
17: Brush Nice Snake
21: Tru One Piece sucks :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Apologies to the melee crew, there's something wrong with my HDD and I'm not sure when/if I'll be upload matches, and if I'll even be able to record matches anymore.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Melee Singles​

1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) :peachmelee: I never got a chance to play you, I need more Peach experience!
2: OkamiBW ($30.00) :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee: Thanks for all the help you are giving Steph, it is really helping her improve! And why didn't you tell me you Falcon ditto'd?
3: Girku ($10.00) :falcomelee: You are now irresistibly attractive to women because you have bread, peanut butter, and cash.
4: Angel :yoshimelee: Yoshi, man ... Yoshi ... YOSHI!
5: Tag :foxmelee: :falcomelee: You are never CPing me to FD again! Next time, you're mine!
5: Rubyiris :falcomelee: I agree with AA, you weren't playing so hot yesterday.
7: Eef :falcomelee: :gwmelee: Movin' up in the world!
7: Shivknight :foxmelee: I'll have to play you next time.
9: OKSAS :ganonmelee: :falcomelee: :foxmelee: You are getting so good so quickly! I remember back when I first played you, you have come long way, keep it up!
9: ShellShocked :linkmelee: Work on that tech skill! I look forward to playing you again.

9: DTF :linkmelee: DON'T LET SPACIES TAKE YOU TO FD! You may be fated to become the hero of legend, but your current power would disgrace the proud ... blue ... of the hero's tunic you wear!
13: Trypt :sheikmelee: Not a bad Sheik, I look forward to seeing you at the next tournament.

13: Yummy :falcomelee: Why you try to forfeit against me? You're not that bad!
17: =) :randombrawl: 8D
17: Mrs. DTF :sheikmelee: You are improving so quickly! I am so proud of you, darling! Keep up the good work! I want to see you beating my Link!

Melee Doubles​

2: Straight Jank (Eef :falcomelee: and Girku :falconmelee:) ($12.00) In the money at last! Woot woot!
3: TR4Q (Angel :yoshi: and FTF :link:) ($4.00) Tiers are overrated. Dinosaurs and costumed fairy boys from the past ... are the future!

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) - Glad I finally got to play you again in tournament. My lil eye caught some things that I'll be sure to look out for next time ;)
2: OkamiBW ($30.00) - Do0de, those were some of the funnest matches i've ever played, what with all the tournament pressure and money on the line bein there :p Good shiz for beating me though, I still got lots of work to do.
3: Girku ($10.00) - :)
4: Angel - beepbow. <3 Yoshi
5: Tag - Huhm, didn't get to play you or really even see you play, but good job placing 5th. keep at it, I wanna play you next time
5: Rubyiris - Hey man, Something definitely felt off... and I mean, more so than the past few tournies where you've beat me. I still think you're a better falco than me, especially at the falco ditto.... but I don't knooww about next time ;)
7: Eef - gotta get those fingers moving like you want em to. figure it out sooon so we can wreck everybodys
7: Shivknight - Dannng still didn;t get to play you lol. one of these days. See you at the next meeting of the AZ bread club though xD
9: OKSAS - yooo you were pretty good! surprised me plenty of times in pool and kept me on my toes lol. keep at it
9: ShellShocked - I like your link. and your upB clipping my wings a few times... lol
9: Max - you are looking really solid, man. Once you get the consistancy thing down for tourney matches, you're gonna be a tough one.
9: DTF - Dat link... i love/hate your jabs lmao. and those infernal shield pokes! we didnt get to play all that much this time D:
13: Yummy - not too shabby for a brawl player lol, but good job in brawl!
17: Mrs. DTF - you'll make it to bracket soon. just wait and see... and practice, and it'll be amazing haha
17: Freaksheet - was great fun playing those friendlies with you. You have some solid tech skill as peach, you just gotta and try new things more so you don't get lost once people figure out rolls and that pesky dash attack of yours lol. We'll see about doubles... I usually enter with my bro Eef but lol.

Everyone else: either didn't talk/play with ya or forgot somehow through all the excitement lol.
Great tourney though, and you know hwhat...
Despite phoenix not showing
it felt rather good to win some money /slash/ place higher than usual
Just makes me hungrier for the wins :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Shoutouts for Brawl

1: Darklink ($122.00) :metaknight:
Good job on winning the tournament! I will work on improving my mindset and my Peach is going to bring it hard next time. It was awesome winning doubles with you! I promise next time I will play better. <3

2: K9 ($60.00) :falco:
Gratz on beating Kira and I again. I'm gonna work on that Falco matchup and come back stronger than ever. See you next time ;)

3: KiraFlax ($22.00) :rob: :pit:
Sorry for raging so hard when I lost. Gonna get you next time! Peace *****

4: Xx_420W33DPR1N(355_xX (Silly Kyle) ($16.00) :peach:
What a scrubby Peach!

5: Yummy :snake: :pikachu2:
Nice Pikachu, bro. :p Glad you were able to make it to Tucson. You did really good and I definitely see you becoming a big tournament threat in the near future. Keep it up boo boo

5: GV7 :rob: :lucario:
You're a skank. <3 My Peach is gonna get some training and when I compete again in AZ, she's going to be a mega *****. :)

7: =)/SFA :gw: :peach:
Good **** on your placing! Let's smash sometime soon before I leave for San Antonio

7: RaveRemix :toonlink: :sheik:
Sucked we had to face in bracket. Work on that Peach matchup!

9: Raper :marth:
Good stuff. Let's have a smashfest at your place soon

9: Zenix :marth:
Your girlfriend is really pretty!!

9: Wafty :wario:
If you are having problems with your c-stick, ask for a pause and reset your controller or unplug it and plug it back in.

9: DerpDaBerp :pt: :luigi2:
**** you! I'm going to cheer against you next time, *****. Also, let's smash this week before I leave for San Antonio.

13: TommyDerMeister :popo: :falcon:
Your sack was epic. Props on being 21 now finally

13: Dark (L7) :luigi2:
Tough break playing me first round! Nice Luigi

13: Noctournez :falco:
Too bad we didn't get hungrier together at the tournament. Next time we definitely will! Hope to see you again soon :)

13: KineticClash :jigglypuff:
Your Jigglypuff is legit! I want to see you at more tournaments.

17: Brush :snake:
You're awesome. We need to hang out with Mary Jane sometime

17: Meow :gw:
I want to see you go all Peach someday soon!! :p

17: DRock
Thanks for coming!

17: Jowuh
Please come out to more tournaments!

21: FALLn :lucario:
If you keep practicing, I know you will place higher. I've definitely seen improvement. Very excited for you. Please have a smashfest soon at your place because that would be awesome!

21: Tru :wolf:
GGs in friendlies. Keep it klassy

Shoutouts for Melee

1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) :peachmelee:
Practically perfect play!! Peach! :peach: <3

2: OkamiBW ($30.00) :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee:
It was hella fun teaming. Good stuff getting second and your secondaries are getting really good! I'm looking forward to see your improvement in the coming months. Let's get a smashfest going sometime soon and get in tons of friendlies.

3: Girku ($10.00) :falcomelee:
I was hella impressed with your Falco. I'm definitely excited to see what Flagstaff brings to the next few tourneys. You guys are so legit! I will definitely be working hard to keep my edge against your Falco and the rest of your crew! ;)

Your Yoshi is so ferocious! I'm completely terrified to see how much better you can get with your character. God damn. So good. What. The. ****. <3

Glad you were able to make it! Good performance. We should totes get some friendlies in sometime soon

We all have our bad tournaments. I know you will do better at the next one. Just don't be such a ****. :awesome:

Super legit. Let's see your :gw: become the next top low tier of AZ.

It was really nice to see you! Still solid like always. Stay sexy

You're definitely improving. I hope we can meet up sometime at the U of A or something and get some good practice together. :)

Your Link is really good!! Keep it up, broski

Even though you didn't do as good as you hoped, you're definitely getting better and should be proud that you're continually progressing as a player. Fun times like always!

I promise to whip your *** next time we get to play! Peach > Link

Wish I could have played Catan with you and the rest. Hopefully next time. :)

Your Marth is promising! Practice hard and you'll see improvement.

Hope to see you get top 10 next tourney!

Your jiggz will get better. Just give it time!

I can't wait to see your Peach become a beast. Watch Armada videos like all the time :peach:

To everyone else:
Thanks for coming! I had a blast and it was definitely a long day of smash! Super fun and I hope you guys can make it to the next one on the 31st! Peace out *****es!!

:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
@FTF-Lol. Max tempted me with Falcon dittos. I couldn't resist. But...I also was pretty sure I'd win. :x (Don't get mad at me, Max)

@Everyone-
I'm gonna try a couple new things at the next tournament. They're kinda minor, but they may be cool. So come! March 31st!!! <3

~BW

:037:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Kyle, there's only so many times you can perform badly and claim you were just playing badly before you have to face the music.

I'm way past that threshold.

:phone:

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Shoutouts for Melee

I promise to whip your *** next time we get to play! Peach > Link
Nuh-uh, you'll never get CLOSE to this ***! I'll be practicing the Falco and Sheik MUs between now and then ... because ah can mastah tha Peach MU in mah SLEEP! :troll:

Kyle, there's only so many times you can perform badly and claim you were just playing badly before you have to face the music.
False. Barring concussive head injuries, people don't just magically lose skill overnight. Why the heck would you think that? :confused: I'm sure most people are aware that any significant increase in skill is ALWAYS preceded by a temporary decrease in performance. Why do you think this doesn't apply to you? It'd be such a shame if you are actually on the brink of a major breakthrough but never get there because you got discouraged over ONE under-performance.

I'm way past that threshold.
False. You did fine at THC III. Seriously, don't be so hard on yourself.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I did pretty awful at thc3, actually. Lowest placing in about 2 years. You obviously didn't see my games vs Kyle, angel, or Coty. They're all capable of beating me, but I was playing so far below my par that it really bothered me.

Before that, I spent about half a year with zero improvement. I hate how when I finally started to improve, now for some reason I'm playing worse than before the steady improvement.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I did pretty awful at thc3, actually. Lowest placing in about 2 years. You obviously didn't see my games vs Kyle, angel, or Coty. They're all capable of beating me, but I was playing so far below my par that it really bothered me.

Before that, I spent about half a year with zero improvement. I hate how when I finally started to improve, now for some reason I'm playing worse than before the steady improvement.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear...
When it hasn't been you day, your week, your month...or even your year...

Don't let it bother you too much. Just take it easy and see how you do next time.

zimantha

Smash Rookie
Nuh-uh, you'll never get CLOSE to this ***!
Silly Kyle: Yeah! That *** is mine! jk! Thank you for encouraging me! Your Peach is a beast!

Okami: Thank you so much for the tips! I'm trying really hard to get better and I don't have really have any Sheik mains I can play with so your advice is very useful! But just you wait! I'm gonna master this game!

Girku: Practice indeed! I'm always up for it! ^.^ Also bread is the food of champions!

Angel: Thank you for all the tips! I always learn a lot when playing with you.

EEF: I love your Game & Watch, your so good with him! Meow...

DTF: Thank you for the support love, and pushing me to enter tournies. <3

Mrs. DTF: Learn the Marth match-up already! >.<

EEF

Smash Rookie
1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) - I can't figure out peach...next time i'll just use some obscure character so you have the same disadvantage ;)... you'll probably own me anyways :p
2: OkamiBW ($30.00) - If i had beat tag, you would have had to play 3 flagstaffs in a row, too bad i blow hard at this game :(
3: Girku ($10.00)- 3rd? what a noob. :D
4: Angel- I don't know why they moved yoshi up on the tier, he should definitely be bottom tier ;)
5: Tag- Well, you beat me. congrats! you seem like a pretty cool guy, hope to see you more often.
5: Rubyiris- you beat me in pools, if you feel this bad about how you did, i should be feeling like a bum without a rucksack. but seriously, how you decide to interpret you're results isn't even relevant, no matter what, you should practice and try again...i too am unhappy with my results.
7: Eef- I don't know why EEF is even still playing, easily the worst falco in existence.
7: Shivknight- i didn't play you :( :(
9: Max- i feel for you man, i also hate when people talk to or near me. I know you were having trouble concentrating in our bracket match, like most things, you just gotta keep coming back until you overcome problems and kick bad habits.
9: DTF- eyes on the prize, i'll meet you up there.
13: Trypt- shiek! keep up the practice man, respect dem hitboxes.
17: =)- I know you're a brawl player, fun playing you anyways...seem like a pretty cool fellow ;)
17: Mrs. DTF- MROW! havent played you at all in a long time, i assume you've gotten better though, so...good job getting better :)

my johns: I hate falco. My fingers still can't handle the bracket matches, i stiffen up. I love game and watch, but he blows large member. I'm super heavily considering switching my main and dropping falco... we'll see...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Oh I have no intention of quitting, etc, I just get pretty frustrated with my inconsistent performance.

You're mad good though, eef. Remember that you're a newer player, and you're already this solid. Just keep doing your thang.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
1: Silly Kyle ($60.00) I always have fun playing your peach, even if she scares me to death. Congratz on 1st
2: OkamiBW ($30.00) Same deal with your sheik. It seems that Shiek and peach kill flag pretty hard at the moment. Gotta get those matchups down.
3: Girku ($10.00) I wanted to vs you in losers finals. oh well, nice job getting 3rd, im sure its a HUGE motivation booster for you. Next time it'll be you vs me GF ;D
4: Angel- I like yoshi
5: Tag- You switched to falco, I thought jiggs was gonna come and wreck me. Oh well, Fun games man.
5: Rubyiris- Your falco gives me almost as hard a time as my bros do, which makes our matches really fun (even if one of us slips up a bit) I look forward to clashing with you again.
7: Eef- Your sporatic character choices confuse me. But i guess it's sort of good that you are reevaluating things.
7: Shivknight- Seeing and playing you again was awesome. Hope to see you more often, and thanks for the bread :))
9: OKSAS- I feel like we didn't play :(( Did we? Sorry if I forgot.
9: ShellShocked- Sweet link man GG's and I hope you continue to play and imporve.
9: Max- Aww man, I feel like We didn't play either. I thought I heard you (or someone) say you wanted to vs my yoshi. Next time?
9: DTF- Friendlies after tournies are always mad fun. Your link gets scarier every time we play, keep it up.
13: Trypt-I remember you and your shiek, but I've forgotten if we played (I probably should've done shoutouts earlier)
13: Noctournez- We didn't play...
13: Dr. R - Nice marth. GG's in pool.
13: Yummy - Nice game's. We never played a match in brawl even though I said I would :(
17: =) -Did we play? I don't think we did :(
17: Mrs. DTF - Keep sheiking it up and you'll place higher in no time!
17: AppleApple - You played Jiggs, right? Fun matches, I enjoy yoshi vs puff since her aerials make it a challenge to get a hit in.
17: Freaksheet - we didn't play...

well, time for class...

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Okami - Thanks for hosting such a great tourney! And thank you for working with all the late-arriving Phoenix people and allowing them to enter every event, and also for being so cooperative with me while I fleshed out everything that had to do with Brawl. Oh btw, I'm totally thinking of picking up Melee again, I had a pretty mean Dr. Mario back in my heyday. :)

Btw, can you remove the Game&Watch icon next to Meow? I totally assumed the Meow that was playing in our tournament was the Meow from Phoenix based on name alone. 8)

1: Darklink - Great job for being undefeated this season so far. Hope you give M2K a run for his money at NYTE! :D
2: K9 - The highlight of our tourney. :) Great sh*t in getting 2nd, with this achievement you are by far the person who's made the most progress in the Brawl scene, which is an especially impressive feat considering that the PR really doesn't change much.
3: KiraFlax - Great job in stepping up that ROB and not allowing me to get extremely close to beating you like last tourney. :)
4: Xx_420W33DPR1N(355_xX (Silly Kyle) - In response to your shoutout, I actually beat Smiley's Peach all the time, what serparates him and you is that your Peach is very aggressive, which stifles me from camping my way to victory. I really wish I could train against you more often, because at the moment you are the only player I've never beaten in a match.
5: Yummy - Sorry that Robert is such a d*ck to you, haha. Btw, if ever you are gonna get dropped off at AZ Mills again to get picked up by Rob, I would recommend getting on the 56 North bus from AZ Mills, as it'll singlehandedly take you all the way to Van Buren and ~60th St, which is like half a mile of where Rob lives.
5: GV7 - My Brawl brother. <3 A big thank you for how often you come over to play against me- it's the main reason why I've gotten so good so quickly. :) Sorry for throwing that second match against you in brackets, but if there's anyone who I want to see place well in a tourney it's you.
7: =)/SFA - Great sh*t in getting 7th man, you are one of my favorite Smashers and it makes me so happy you are approaching that PR. :)
7: RaveRemix - Not only am I aiming for that PR, I'm going for 8th. <3
9: Raper -
9: Zenix - There was seriously nothing I could do to escape your down tilt lock against that tree in Pokemon Stadium, lol. Good games my friend, that was definitely one of the most thrilling bracket matches I've ever played.
9: Wafty - Once again, we never played against each other in a tournament. I'll talk to the host of the tourney next time so we can change that. :)
9: DerpDaBerp - I'm sorry I have to play so gay to beat you, but I could not allow you to get close, otherwise you would have shoryukened your way to victory. ^_^ But yeah, GGs my friend. <3
13: TommyDerMeister - Blame Torgo/Wolfwood for my experience against the ICs. ^_^ GGs my friend.
13: Dark (L7) - THAT. LUIGI. Holy crap it's not often that someone that I face for the first time almost beats me. GGs.
13: Noctournez - It was great having you around, you're such a chill dude man. I just recently picked up Melee again, so next time we're together I'll totally practice with you.
13: KineticClash - So surprised you didn't make 9th or better, your Jiggs is so damn good I started questioning its tier placement. I really hope you and your doubles partner can come to more tournaments, not only are you two excellent players, but are so chill as well.
17: Brush - Sorry you didn't make it out of pools, your Snake is pretty legit. And it looks like we're not having a tournament in two weeks, since a good number of our top players will be heading to Nevada for a tourney.
17: Meow -
17: DRock -
17: Jowuh - You are actually an excellent player, which is especially impressive considering you use only a Wii Remote; god knows I have enough troubles with a Gamecube controller. ^_^ I would love if you tried using a Gamecube controller, as I definitely believe you would be a major threat. :)
21: FALLn -
21: Tru - Good games in pools!

Top Bottom