• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 3: Rise of the Killuminati, LA confirmed VENUE CHANGE

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Man I'm so glad you guys are still doing these tournaments.

Consider me in...if I don't have weekend duty that day, that is. :D

rice

Smash Journeyman
Georgia tournament? Hmm, i really dont remember.. i dont even remember the last time i was in georgia lol.
It's a shame you don't have melee either. Get one at gamestop! =p

rice

Smash Journeyman
Benaji, i don't know how to post on your profile.. lol. So i added you on aim. And uh, we could sometime i suppose. I can't really have people over and stuff. So it'd have to be at your place? And are you in FWB? or Eglin. lol

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Benaji, i don't know how to post on your profile.. lol. So i added you on aim. And uh, we could sometime i suppose. I can't really have people over and stuff. So it'd have to be at your place? And are you in FWB? or Eglin. lol
If you're 18 with a license, you can get on base. Otherwise we'll just have to find somewhere to meet up.

:phone:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Two things:

1) Rag, are you still willing to house me for this?
2) I don't have my gamecube controller with me, so unless I want to drive 3 hours home, then 6 hours to the tournament, can someone from Mobile let me borrow an extra?

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Super hype post.

Hopefully, since I'm on-call this weekend, I won't have to do anything Saturday. Last time I was on 'weekend duty', I didn't even get called in. I'll be glad to see you guys(and Ike you guys) again. :D

EDIT: wait...didn't we do a tournament here before? If so, I went to this one. I teamed with skaterbaj and we practically made it to the doubles finals. I also beat Got_Mine in Samus dittos. XP

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Super hype post.

Hopefully, since I'm on-call this weekend, I won't have to do anything Saturday. Last time I was on 'weekend duty', I didn't even get called in. I'll be glad to see you guys(and Ike you guys) again. :D

EDIT: wait...didn't we do a tournament here before? If so, I went to this one. I teamed with skaterbaj and we practically made it to the doubles finals. I also beat Got_Mine in Samus dittos. XP
Not a tourney that was run by Rag, I don't think.
Maybe before I was around, but I've been to both of the previous tournaments here, and Skater teamed with Manko and ShaSLAM, I thought. x)
Could be wrong though, to be honest I forget stuff all the time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RESIST 3 VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!

We've got a better venue in another Microtel closer to us and to the rest of AL. It will shave off 20-30 minutes of your drive unless you're from Florida. Rag is going to update the OP the next time he logged in.

In case you're curious, it's right next to an Krystal's and a McDonald's and a Taco Bell, KFC, Wendy's, and Hardee's within 15 minutes.

I dunno if DaBomb asked here or in the AL thread, but yes 64 is going down, BUT YOU NEED TO BE HERE EARLY. 64 sign-ups start at 10am and the tourney starts 30 minutes afterward.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord

We've got a better venue in another Microtel closer to us and to the rest of AL. It will shave off 20-30 minutes of your drive unless you're from Florida. Rag is going to update the OP the next time he logged in.

In case you're curious, it's right next to an Krystal's and a McDonald's and a Taco Bell, KFC, Wendy's, and Hardee's within 15 minutes.

I dunno if DaBomb asked here or in the AL thread, but yes 64 is going down, BUT YOU NEED TO BE HERE EARLY. 64 sign-ups start at 10am and the tourney starts 30 minutes afterward.
well then..guess im not goin

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice

SWEET, I'm comin. Also I can bring a wii w/melee + brawl/project m, a 64, and two tv's but I have to leave at 2.

64 HYPE!!

benaji261!

Smash Ace

So it's gonna be farther away from me... what the shiz, bro. Waiting for location update...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
well then..guess im not goin
30 minutes aint gonna hurt you. You've drove to tally before from pcola and thats at least 2 hours aint it. Or catch a ride with benji. Saraland once you pass the daphne exit isn't even 30 mins. Maybe 20 at the most.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I can probably still make it, but not until like 3pm. I don't care about entering most of the events, but please save the Project M tourney till the end.

I was just e-mailed today by the makers asking to prove my worthiness of being a play tester, so I'd really like to get some tourney footage recorded to go along with my written report.

Top Bottom