• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 2: End the FED Daphne,Al 1/22/11

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
5. Ragnarock.
5. Saint

Shoutouts later.

Edit: SHOUT OUT TIME, EVERYONE. <3

Skater: Bro, we need to play more. You need to tell me when there are Smashfests at Manko's, preferably over this. Because I'm always on this forsaken site. Good friendlies, man. :D P'cola represent.
Ryker: Good seeing you, man. We didn't get to do any friendlies or anything, which blows, but I'm looking forward to the next tournament. :D
ShaSLAM: Good match man. Better luck next time.
Ragnarock: MAN, CAN YOU BELIEVE WE DIDN'T GET ONE ACTUAL FRIENDLY IN?! The only one we did, you were ZSS. >.> Ridiculous. xD Next time, you're going down.
Cam: Good talking to you, and chilling with you most of the day. You're a damn good Pikachu, man. :D Just have to work on the ICs matchup.
Kola: I didn't know you were the best Marth in AL. O.O You're worthy of the title, for sure though. Good hanging with you too.
Billy: *****, you a soothsayer, you already know what I'mma say.
No but seriously, good match man. I wish I hadn't dropped grabs, otherwise I'd have whooped dat *** in tourney. ;D No johns though.
Aloha: Message me for anything you need to know about using ICs, bro. Just no match up stuff. xD I don't know any match ups outside of MK, Snake, Diddy, Marth, and Lucas.
George: Holy damn, you've a beast Kirby. xD Good matches, although it was obvious you hate ICs. :(
CHEAP PEACH: Good ****, bro. Peach is technical as all get out, and you know what you're doing with her. You gave me a run for my money in the crews.
TheSaintKai: ****ing bull**** Ice Climbers, you suck ****, and can't chain grab for ****. Practice your stuff, then talk to me about being an ICs main.
Kismet: Good talking to you, and playing you. You're quite the mindgames-y one. You beat me pretty bad, but don't expect to do it again. :D
Reflex: Jesus. You...
Everyone, Reflex is a rapist, his Wario **** all over my Nana and Popo. :p

5th place is alright.
I'll be 1st next time though, watch out. :D

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks everyboby for coming to the tourney. Crews were fun as hell. Ryker has the results so hopefully he put them up soon. When i wake up ima call him in make sure he does it as soon as possible. Shoutout after i smoke some crack

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This sh*t happened last time. Were waiting on Ryker to put it up, he said he was going to do it today.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I am not. :(
I have school stuff to do. HOWEVER, the next one of these bimonthlies, in early April, I'll be glad to go to, assuming I can get a ride.
If Rag or someone tells me of another tournament before then, same deal. As long as I can get a ride, sure.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
derp, didn't know the demand for one was so high. I'll get at him at AiB then lol

ZOMBIEFETUS

Smash Rookie
Man yesterday was awesome! Thank you guys for putting together such an awesome tournament. We all had a lot of fun.

ZONE: It was awesome playing team matches with you for like 45 minutes at one tv haha..

For some reason,I didn't get half of peoples name we played but, thank you all for being good sports about teaching us newcomers a few lessons haha. Can't wait for the next one. I'll be hitting you up Rag!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Be patient saint, the guy just got back from a month long trip. This is his first church sunday
Ryker told me that he would do it as soon as he got home, but at the hotel he had wifi. And honestly he could have done it there or i could have got his labtop and made the thread. It would have taken under 15 mins maybe less to put the results up. He wanted to help out and i needed the somebody i trust and it was drew besides Jin. This is something i'm thinking about doing every month in other games too. I honestly think i can make this into a side job for extra money, but i need somebody i can rely on who can get the job done and do exactly what they say that they are going to do. If he knew he wasn't going to have the results sunday he should have told me this. I called this guys about 10 times i txt this guy bout 3 times. He could have txted back, If you have time to go to a tourney all day long and you just got back from out of town you can take 15mins out of your day to make a small simple thread. He didn't have to do a shout out, he could have said "thanks for coming guys" then results. Maybe he's mad at me about the AU vs Mobile crew battle, Im already apologized about that so i know he ain't trippin off that still, at least i hope not. I can't allow this to happen again, these guys came from from out of town and could have done other sh*t, but came to my tourney and in a way there were my customers too and Im not delievering what they want AND THATS TOURNEY RESULTS IMMEDIATELLY!!!!!! Everybody else who have a tourneys does it so why is it hard for me to do it. There is no excuse. The next tourney is going to be in Montgomery in April and i think its going to be big and ima make sure its not the same week as waba and not interfering with anything else. I don't blame Drew i blame myself for letting this happen again. Saint has the right to be irratated, pissed, dissappointed or whatever because that man came from florida and payed his hard earned money to see his d*mn results results at the very least the next f*cking day and I don't blame him. Hell everybody who came deserve to see the results at least the day. My bad Saint it won't happen again and to everybody else too. I f*cking promise you that. This sh*t is ridiculous and I am pissed not at him, but myself.

@B_AWAL: Manko has vids of the tourney, he's gonna put them up as soon as possible. Ima start buying everything I need. My mother said i can use her labtop so Ima start buying equipment for it and other stuff too so I can do certain things.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Ryker told me that he would do it as soon as he got home, but at the hotel he had wifi. And honestly he could have done it there or i could have got his labtop and made the thread. It would have taken under 15 mins maybe less to put the results up. He wanted to help out and i needed the somebody i trust and it was drew besides Jin. This is something i'm thinking about doing every month in other games too. I honestly think i can make this into a side job for extra money, but i need somebody i can rely on who can get the job done and do exactly what they say that they are going to do. If he knew he wasn't going to have the results sunday he should have told me this. I called this guys about 10 times i txt this guy bout 3 times. He could have txted back, If you have time to go to a tourney all day long and you just got back from out of town you can take 15mins out of your day to make a small simple thread. He didn't have to do a shout out, he could have said "thanks for coming guys" then results. Maybe he's mad at me about the AU vs Mobile crew battle, Im already apologized about that so i know he ain't trippin off that still, at least i hope not. I can't allow this to happen again, these guys came from from out of town and could have done other sh*t, but came to my tourney and in a way there were my customers too and Im not delievering what they want AND THATS TOURNEY RESULTS IMMEDIATELLY!!!!!! Everybody else who have a tourneys does it so why is it hard for me to do it. There is no excuse. The next tourney is going to be in Montgomery in April and i think its going to be big and ima make sure its not the same week as waba and not interfering with anything else. I don't blame Drew i blame myself for letting this happen again. Saint has the right to be irratated, pissed, dissappointed or whatever because that man came from florida and payed his hard earned money to see his d*mn results results at the very least the next f*cking day and I don't blame him. Hell everybody who came deserve to see the results at least the day. My bad Saint it won't happen again and to everybody else too. I f*cking promise you that. This sh*t is ridiculous and I am pissed not at him, but myself.

@B_AWAL: Manko has vids of the tourney, he's gonna put them up as soon as possible. Ima start buying everything I need. My mother said i can use her labtop so Ima start buying equipment for it and other stuff too so I can do certain things.
Yeah man. But I'm not gonna get irritated at Ryker for it. M3t made a good point, if he just got back from a trip. That makes it understandable.
But not inexcusable. So let's just get up and move on.
Ryker will post them eventually.
When he does, let's be courteous, and post our shoutouts. We all know Ryker's a nice guy, and it's probably not his fault.

Rag, just have someone else do it next time. That's the best way to go about this. I'm sure Ryker will understand if you say, "Hey man, no offense, but you're taking awhile to put up the results at my tournaments, so I'm just going to have someone else do it. See you (whenever you see him)."

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
guys, it's been two days. chill the f**k out. lol

I'm off today so I'll try to work on the vids but I also have other stuff I need to do today. I'm sure Ryker is just as busy.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
How was the crew battle? Resist the new world is a successful tourney series Number 3 will be hype Hopefully i can make it though.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yeah man. But I'm not gonna get irritated at Ryker for it. M3t made a good point, if he just got back from a trip. That makes it understandable.
But not inexcusable. So let's just get up and move on.
Ryker will post them eventually.
When he does, let's be courteous, and post our shoutouts. We all know Ryker's a nice guy, and it's probably not his fault.

Rag, just have someone else do it next time. That's the best way to go about this. I'm sure Ryker will understand if you say, "Hey man, no offense, but you're taking awhile to put up the results at my tournaments, so I'm just going to have someone else do it. See you (whenever you see him)."
Yeah, i might have to do that. But ima talk to him so we can resolve this the best way we can.

guys, it's been two days. chill the f**k out. lol

I'm off today so I'll try to work on the vids but I also have other stuff I need to do today. I'm sure Ryker is just as busy.
Im not tripping bout the videos, you didn't give me a certain length of time. But he did, my main point is don't tell me your going to do something and you know your not able too. But if something happened to slow you down or even stop your progress let me know. Like I said I have big plans and I need people I can trust fully, I don't think I can do it alone. Im surprised cause i trust Ryker. Thats all

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Yeah, i might have to do that. But ima talk to him so we can resolve this the best way we can.

Im not tripping bout the videos, you didn't give me a certain length of time. But he did, my main point is don't tell me your going to do something and you know your not able too. But if something happened to slow you down or even stop your progress let me know. Like I said I have big plans and I need people I can trust fully, I don't think I can do it alone. Im surprised cause i trust Ryker. Thats all
Yeah, it annoys me that Ryker said on Saturday night that he would post the results Sunday, and we haven't even heard from him since.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I dunno... I'm more worried than upset. The guy hasn't answered calls/texts/or even logged on either AiB or Smashboards.

I hope nothing happened.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
You have a point, but I think Levi talked to him on the phone yesterday.
I pointed at my laptop screen IRL.
"WHAT."
I hope Ryker's not just blowing this off.
He's a cool guy, if he has an excuse, I'll hold nothing against him except my own impatience.

But if he's just being lazy, I'll be a little put out.

Edit: I'm being douchey about this. I'm sure Ryker has a legitimate excuse.
Let's give him another day. Then we'll call him and see what's up.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
ok guys I think this this has something to do with it. I don't think this is a secret.

During the AU vs Mobile crew battle the rules like the big one no can pick the same character. He pucked metakhight, but i wasn't paying attention when he told me. I really don't know what my mind was on. Anyways, we picked meta and then it was my turn. I was fina pick meta and Drew said "you can't, i played with him already". Rag says "Y did you do that? I have to play billy, I need meta......and so on. I kinda got on his case about picking meta and maybe I shouldn't have and I apologize about it. But when I apologized I can tell he was still upset.

Ima go by his house today and see whats going on with him after I get off from work today. Like Kola was saying earlier I hope nothing happened to him.

Top Bottom