• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Research on Request: respond if you would like a copy of the summer report

Veril

Frame Savant
I've done a lot. Many of you have suffered through my rants about variable hitstun effects, frame data anomalies and the flaws in conventional smash research methodology. I have been somewhat worried about this information becoming completely public, something I never intended, so I stopped updating my research thread early... as those who've been in the IRC know (and those who aren't... lol too bad) I've pretty much been beating the research game all summer. (My methods and formula are radically different from those the smashlab uses fyi)

School starts very soon. So by next week I'll have to have summarized all the data I've collected. This will be presented in a long a** mother-f***ing paper for you geeklings to enjoy.

The important things:
-nearly complete, insanely thorough and accurate frame data for everyone. Better than anything available now.
-hitstun, knockback, damage, distance, angle, character, collisions, subtle effects... examined in great detail.
- interesting effects like breversal mechanics, lightstepping, move jackets, idc, etc explained with hard data.
- combo lists... obviously given that the combo function has been a major goal of mine.
- balance issues that haven't been discussed much here

Its for real, like a f***ing term paper, and I'm not giving it away. I feel that it is my purpose here, but serving that purpose only requires the people who actually... work.

You all know how serious I am about this stuff. I am not happy at all knowing that posting work here would result in it becoming public. It will be sent over IM or email to those who request it (at my discretion).

D

Deleted member

*interested*

you can send it on PM or on email (contact info thread has my adress), whatever you find more convenient.

Top Bottom