• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Requesting tournament for San Francisco Bay Area residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Boyardee

Smash Rookie
I Only Read The First Two Sentences In Your Post And Then I Stopped.......you Assume That Im Black Just Because I Love Hyphy? Wow Thats Rascist.....but Its True. Games Are For Everyone Even Blacks........ Lil John Inveted Hyphy..........

LEAVE KNIGHT MASTER DH ALONE. OR PLEASE HAVE A TOURNEY WITH HIM. DON'T MAKE ME GET MY "DEAGLE".

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I Only Read The First Two Sentences In Your Post And Then I Stopped.......you Assume That Im Black Just Because I Love Hyphy? Wow Thats Rascist.....but Its True. Games Are For Everyone Even Blacks........ Lil John Inveted Hyphy..........

LEAVE KNIGHT MASTER DH ALONE. OR PLEASE HAVE A TOURNEY WITH HIM. DON'T MAKE ME GET MY "DEAGLE".
Quoted before the edit.

Miharu

Smash Hero

As stated before, stop being a pompous self-righteous moron, and get off his nuts.

If he wants a tourney that badly, he can ****ing host one by himself.

Chef Boyardee

Smash Rookie
Let's try to be rational about this folks.

What does the Yay Area need? A Smash Brother tournament.

Olimar, Falco, Mario... all the greats will be there.

Quite frankly, it will help the economy. Gamers giving back.

That's why I suggest you just do it.

He just wants to help.

Please stop making fun of Master Knight DH.

Naota21t

Smash Champion

How in the hell did anything I say have anythign to do with black people?

****, I probably listen to more hyphy and rap then 99% of the people in the community.

and uhh Lil John didn't invent Hyphy. Actually he doesn't have anything to do with Hyphy lol. He's stuff is crunk, and he only made it popular, not invented it.

The word Hyphy was made by Keak Da Sneak and made popular by Mac Dre and E40.

Learn you're **** you ****ing idiot before you start talking like you know ****. Get the **** outta here with that weak ****.

btw....

Quite frankly, it will help the economy. Gamers giving back.
Giving all you're money to the top 3 isn't helping the economy in ANYWAY. It's helping those 3 individuals, thats it.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
both joke accounts use "gamer manners" they must be close friends and have previously discussed this phenomenon, or are in fact the same person.

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Games, since time immemorial, have brought people together from all walks of life, and here you are making some of us, potentially, walk away?

I am seriously considering severing my ties with this board, and even gaming as a hobby because of the viciousness I have witnessed in this thread. Long gone are the days of gamers gathering around at their local games store or arcade to challenge each other to gaming matches on the store machine, as well as gaming philosophical debates, I see.

You're all giving a bad name to gamers everywhere.

"Courage is gaming, and bullying is smoke." - Shigeru "Shiggy" Miyamoto

Miharu

Smash Hero
You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Games, since time immemorial, have brought people together from all walks of life, and here you are making some of us, potentially, walk away?

I am seriously considering severing my ties with this board, and even gaming as a hobby because of the viciousness I have witnessed in this thread. Long gone are the days of gamers gathering around at their local games store or arcade to challenge each other to gaming matches on the store machine, as well as gaming philosophical debates, I see.

You're all giving a bad name to gamers everywhere.

"Courage is gaming, and bullying is smoke." - Shigeru "Shiggy" Miyamoto
Here's the third one.

**** off.

Thanks.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Actually I always thought games (I'm talking about all games in general) were just made to kill time and prove who was better.

That... and arcades are practically dead.

Oh and please don't severe your ties with this board. I'll never be able to sleep right.

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
Here's the third one.

**** off.

Thanks.
I'm organizing a Bay Area tournament, it will likely be my last venture into gaming depending on how things go.

Message me for details, and include who your mains are, a short bio about yourself (for screening purposes), any youtube videos you have, and any other pertinent details.

Oh, and Miharu? You're not invited.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm organizing a Bay Area tournament, it will likely be my last venture into gaming depending on how things go.

Message me for details, and include who your mains are, a short bio about yourself (for screening purposes), any youtube videos you have, and any other pertinent details.

That's fine.

No need to reveal my true self to an imbecile such as yourself.

Enjoy hosting your failure of a tournament.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
if masterknight had asked when other tournaments are we would've pointed him in the direction of all the norcal events that go on but instead he came in demanding we make a tournament for him according to his whims. If he is in fact your friend why did he even come here when he could just as easily join your secret friends tournament and not have to worry about all the rude non game manners practicing yay area people.

Naota21t

Smash Champion

Stop making multiple accounts. Especially since you obviously made this one less than an hour ago, just check your post history.

And honestly... a screening process? Thats ****ing ********. This is a tournament we're talking about, not interviews for a new occupation. What mains you use shouldn't matter nor effect your ability to enter a tournament.

lol just wanted to post this regardless

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm feeling something..... Something reminiscent......

o...m...g... SUPERSKEETBRO's UNDERLINGS?!

I hope your tournament is as successful as his last =]
Omg, that made me laugh alot, hahahahha

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
Stop making multiple accounts. Especially since you obviously made this one less than an hour ago, just check your post history.

And honestly... a screening process? Thats ****ing ********. This is a tournament we're talking about, not interviews for a new occupation. What mains you use shouldn't matter nor effect your ability to enter a tournament.

And how can you ban Miharu? He's ****ing Hydro Kirby.
This is the only account I have, hopefully if the gaming manners of the community is inverse to the diligence of the Admins here, they will prove it.

A screening process is essential, don't you think? This is the Internet, would you honestly want just anyone from the 'net walking into your home, especially someone who can't commit to a main?

And more importantly, I would rather not have some newbies come and take up precious controller time when someone more skilled could be playing instead. That said, you aren't invited either, as per the "No Noobs Policy." Ha!

Miharu

Smash Hero
This is the only account I have, hopefully if the gaming manners of the community is inverse to the diligence of the Admins here, they will prove it.
Quit trying too hard; you're far too transparent :[

A screening process is essential, don't you think? This is the Internet, would you honestly want just anyone from the 'net walking into your home, especially someone who can't commit to a main?
And you're talking about doing good for the community? Don't give me that ****.

And more importantly, I would rather not have some newbies come and take up precious controller time when someone more skilled could be playing instead. That said, you aren't invited either, as per the "No Noobs Policy." Ha!
You should kick yourself out of your house, if that's the case.

Naota21t

Smash Champion

lol no noobs policy. thats kinda funny... in a sad sorta way.

Btw... what are the chances that 3 people will all show up on the same day all talking about gaming manners? Because I've never heard of gaming manners, so to have 3 people all show up talking about it, the chances of that are astronomically small.

And I don't see how not being able to commit to a main means anything? Hell, Falcomist alone has like 3 mains.

Just because they can decide a main, doesn't make them any less or more newbie.

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
Quit trying too hard; you're far too transparent :[

And you're talking about doing good for the community? Don't give me that ****.

You should kick yourself out of your house, if that's the case.
Looks like you think pretty highly of yourself, undeservedly so. Such undeserved, narcissistic arrogance will be your downfall, don't come crying to us humble gamers when you find your social ability as gimped as Olimar's healing. Mark my words.

And also, Welcome to my ignore list.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Looks like you think pretty highly of yourself, undeservedly so. Such undeserved, narcissistic arrogance will be your downfall, don't come crying to us humble gamers when you find your social ability as gimped as Olimar's healing. Mark my words.

And also, Welcome to my ignore list.
WTF is Olimar's healing? lol m'kay...

And since you're so serious about you're whole screening process, how are you in any way eligible to judge if his perspective of himself is not warranted, since you haven't screened him yet.

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
WTF is Olimar's healing? lol m'kay...

And since you're so serious about you're whole screening process, how are you in any way eligible to judge if his perspective of himself is not warranted, since you haven't screened him yet.
Oh, I don't know, mayhaps because of his atrocious attitude and obvious deficit of gaming manners? Would you want someone like that at your gaming tourney? o_O

jihadjerry

Smash Rookie
how come after one new guy starts posting, the old guy stops
Because you touch yourself at night. /Peter Griffin

Mwahhaha! Oh, how I amuse me when I pwn noobs... Speaking of which, I am currently wearing my "I Pwn Noobs" T-Shirt. *smirks evilly*

He's not talking about any specific person, He's sayign what if someone says that they have gaming manners, but show up and is not the person he claims to be.

And now he's in your house.
Then me and the true gamers that showed up unite through gaming solidarity, something none of you seem to understand, and throw that... b-word.. out onto the streets where he belongs? Great Luigi's Ghost... Use your brain.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Wow, I just read through this entire thread, and I must say I'm ashamed of the responses made towards Master Knight DH. He was simply looking for some help, and got flames instead. People need to learn gaming manners as MKDH has been saying.

I'm on your side man. If you want any help, just send me a message over AIM or just send a private message. I want to help out ;)

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Because you touch yourself at night. /Peter Griffin

Mwahhaha! Oh, how I amuse me when I pwn noobs... Speaking of which, I am currently wearing my "I Pwn Noobs" T-Shirt. *smirks evilly*

Then me and the true gamers that showed up unite through gaming solidarity, something none of you seem to understand, and throw that... b-word.. out onto the streets where he belongs? Great Luigi's Ghost... Use your brain.

Have fun on gamefaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom