• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Repeating

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Have you ever had a time on wifi when you kept going to the same stage.I have all.I wanted to do was either go to the pirate ship or yoshis island but my opponents kept choosing temple and it got so annoyed.
So have you ever had a time like I had.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't count. :p
How?
Every time I go on Wi-Fi, there's a pretty high chance that the group is a bunch of FD spammers, and there's pretty much little chance of it being anything else once I'm stuck in a group like that.

arch knight

Smash Lord
FD is good since it is complete neutral i hate playing smashville constantly stupid platform saves

Shress

Smash Rookie
I enjoy FD. It's like my kind of party. 2 edges, perfect to Dair spike those idiots. =)

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Final Destination is too repetetive. Why not do a Taunt Party on stages like 75m, Temple, and New Pork city instead of boring FD?

Raidein

Smash Cadet
I swear.....Final Destination.... is.....HELL....

I'm sorry but I literally just want to choke ppl who make me go there more than 3 times... And you wanna know what my record of repetition for that stage is?!!! :scared: .....

23 times in a motherfreaking row!!! :mad:

The reason was due to the fact that we were having some really intense battles but 23 times in the same location?!...IT'S MADNESS!!!.....That stage will be the death of me....mark my words....that stage will be the death of me :crazy:

Seriously, I do not go to that stage no more than 3 times now because of that misery. I just cut off my connection until we go somewhere else.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I dislike FD for that reason. That stage is pretty much always the one that's chosen when I play, and no other one. Makes me wonder what the point of even choosing a stage is for since my choice is clearly pointless (Therefore when these situations arise, I purposely don't choose a stage: I'll let the 60-second timer go to zero just to irritate the people waiting. I'll go make a sandwich or something).

When I think back, I realize the more fun matches I've had during wifi are the ones that take place in a wide variety of locations. I don't know why, but something about it makes it feel like a more enjoyable experience as a whole than being restricted to that plain, dark Final Destination.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Nothing but final destination for 2 hours straight. Despite choosing green hill zone each time...

ShadowAlchemist

Smash Rookie
I'll let the 60-second timer go to zero just to irritate the people waiting. I'll go make a sandwich or something)
You can make a sandwich in 60 seconds? You're pretty fast :laugh:

But yeah, Final Destination is boring. If it wasn't even for Wi-Fi, I probably wouldn't even hate it, because it's not a bad level, unlike Mario Bros, 75m, Game and Watch 2, etc. But because everyone insists on using Final Destination, it's made me hate it to no end. If everyone wants to play on a fair stage, why not Battlefield or something? Let's just mix it up a little bit, maybe?

Linkismyfavorite

Smash Cadet
You wanna know what my record of repetition for that stage is?!!! :scared: .....

Ouch, man if I was you, I would have just quit and say in the short message thing under your friend code to "go to a different place". Then start playing again. And if that doesn't work, then I would just quit playing.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I swear.....Final Destination.... is.....HELL....

I'm sorry but I literally just want to choke ppl who make me go there more than 3 times... And you wanna know what my record of repetition for that stage is?!!! :scared: .....

The reason was due to the fact that we were having some really intense battles but 23 times in the same location?!...IT'S MADNESS!!!.....That stage will be the death of me....mark my words....that stage will be the death of me :crazy:

Seriously, I do not go to that stage no more than 3 times now because of that misery. I just cut off my connection until we go somewhere else.
You think that's a lot? I was in a room for 3 hours (don't ask) and EVERY battle was in Final Destination. Isn't there a 25% chance it's my stage? <_<
Target Test.

And I'm the one who keeps picking it.
Me too. But it's more fun to see their reactions in HRC.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
wow looks like alot of people are going through the same trouble

MikuMiku~

Smash Cadet
-.- I hate always going to Final Destination when all I want to play on is either Smashville or Castle Seige D:

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I particularly love goiong to FD ... its a great stage for online ... Puttin in the Lag factor..

Offline Idc ..no lag

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I'd say 70% of all online With Anyone matches Team or Basic end up in FD. I've not gone 3 hours in the same stage though, that's surprisingly depressing to even imagine.

Top Bottom