• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Render Shop

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
can i plz have these rendered i just need the characters. i have been tring to find them in the style like this but they are not just the character. so i tried and failed.
they should be simple for you as it is not very big or has alot of space that needs to be done.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Can you render these pictures and change them into png. files instead of jpg. files?
Hope you can.

For the E-123 Omega, Big, and Jet pictures, just remove the circles behind them and then just change them into png. files.
For the Metal Sonic picture, just remove everything except Metal Sonic and then just change it into a png. file.
For the Mighty picture, just remove the text that's on the bottom of the picture, and then just change it into a png. file.
Hope you can do all this.
Hope I'm not asking much.
Take your time.
Thanx in advance!

Ami

Smash Ace
Wow, okay ... sorry, but I think I'm going to have to close the shop until Christmas break because I'm just bogged down with homework.

It would be cool if someone could do the renders, but that's asking a lot so I'm not expecting anything. I guess if people feel like doing renders, they can just come in here and grab a few or something.

Keep requesting pictures if you want, but don't expect anything, but I'll see what I can do.

So sorry about this, guys.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
magic wand is a tool used to selectivily choose different colors based on a range u set using numerical values....used horribly by newbs and gorgously by pros.....a wonderful tool.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
first cut the whole image then paste it then get rid of the layer called backround. then this is where you use the magic wand. you select the tool then click the white then press C+K and the white is gone.
this is a picture of the program I use called GIMP. the magic wand is circled.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
yeah eps is right GW
i need them to have a plain white background
and can you change those into a png. format?
thats the format i need for these pics

Stryks

Smash Hero
man I wanted my LT renders badly, Saber have u liked talked to her? like in CS or something, just wanna know...

edit: Just forgot im not doin sigs anymore, so I dont need the renders XD...

Ami

Smash Ace
Waai, I'm totally sorry!!
I was way busier over holidays than I expected ... bad Ami... I feel so bad now, nnn.
All right, um ... I hope there aren't a lot of renders needed to be done, but whatever. I'll just have to do 'em one at a time.
Can people repost what renders they still need in order of priority (that is, if you have more than one picture you need to be rendered)? That would help a lot. Then I'll try to get to work on 'em as soon as possible.

Hi, Saber! [Waves]

Stryks

Smash Hero
welcome back ami, anyway jisy wanted to tell ya u can forget about my renders Ive posted b4, Im done with sigs so dont need them, thanx anyway XD...

Ami

Smash Ace
Awe, that sucks. Sorry to hear that you aren't doing signatures anymore. Hope it isn't because a certain Ami was too slow with renders ...

Also, thanks to those who did some renders!

Ami

Smash Ace
It's been a long time rendering, I hope these renders are suitable.

I took the text off - or attempted to - on the Young Link picture, and I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it there, so if you want it back just say so.

Top Bottom