• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember the fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This thread=LOL. Kinda wanna make one in the Wolf forums, but Wolf's usually pick up Snake, not Mk.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Soren, we all know Albert's an idiot. Just leave him be.

He's like a worse version of Minty XD

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i used mk in brackets today. but if it helps, that was game 2 and i lost. then i went marth game 3 and won :)

Almo

Smash Ace
HOW IS playing MK NOT FUN? He's so fast and broken LOL. You're not playing this game right xD

Oh and nobody cares about Meta's that don't know the Marth MU.
Fun for friendlies, sucks for learning.

The entire MK population of my region are MK's that don't know the match-up. So I guess I care. :ohwell:

MK annoying to learn, and I'd rather focus on one character. Plus Darc reached the top of New England as solo marth when he played, and he told me yesterday solo marth can do it, i.e. Darc comes back and does it again, or someone else gets good at reaches there. Why would I not want to accomplish this? The only other Marth I know that has reached the top of their region is Zex and does Dr. PP still play?

MK sucks, I'm never going back, **** that *****.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay guys enough pessimism today...
and tomorrow...

and until someone ELSE has an uber rage fest then you can join in.
As much as I love this thread in all it's forms, I -believe- we can have this in social guys ;).
Even though I was glad to read that neo is ****.

Oh and call me if you want to use this topic for something of a different subject but of similar purpose ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom