Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
Banjo and Kazooie joining together with the Kongs would be nice since they're Rare characters.
- Isaac could possibly take Ness's role, teaming up with Lucas and Pokemon Trainer
- Lyn takes Marth's role in the Meta Knight \ Ike plot
- Sami could probably appear around the same time as Snake and get an interaction with him
- K. Rool take s Warios role as the one collecting trophies. Wario gets a different role
- Ridley joins Bowser and Ganon as a main villain. Wolf appears as a Sub villain hired to take out the heroes
- Chibi-Rob could take part in the Olimar \ Captain Falcon plot and possibly help free R.O.B.help
- Midna and Ashley should be introduced around the same time because they're both gloomy magic users. Wolf Link and Normal Link should interact
- Banjo should team up with Mario or the Kongs
- Sonic should get more of an appearance before he shows up in the final fight
Job #32: Petey Piranha
Game of Origin: Super Mario Sunshine (2002)
What does this boss do?
- Cage Swing: Petey attacks the player with a cage (13%, OK knockback) using either hand.
- Head Bash: Petey bashes his head in either direction (11%, OK knockback), leaving him vulnerable for a small window of time.
- Ground Pound: Petey puts his cages down and flaps his leaf hands and floats in the air for a few seconds. After being tired from floating so little distance into the air, he then slams onto the ground (14%, OK knockback) and grounds anyone who gets too close (28%).
- Nipper Buddies: Petey spits out four Nipper Plants that continuously nip and hop (2.1% per nip, small knockback), but don’t cling to the player.
- Poison Breath: Petey spits out a see-through purple poison cloud that slowly damages the player by 1-1.3%.
- Fire Breath: Petey puts his cages down, and breathes fire down onto the ground that goes past his cages, covering nearly half the arena (22%, medium knockback)
After taking enough hits, Petey will tip over and struggle to get back up, leaving him vulnerable for a few seconds. When at half health, he roars and his attacks are faster and stronger.
Music: Airship Theme - Super Mario Bros. 3
For the Rayquaza boss fight in Mushroomy Kingdom, I imagine the skies getting dark and stormy and fight Ray on the roof of Peach's castle.Job #81:
Stage 2: Skyworld
More closely resembles it’s Kid Icarus incarnation; starting out with Pit before adding Mario or Kirby later.
Stage 3A: Sea of Clouds
Another Kid Icarus-themed level with Peach and Kirby as the main party if you picked Kirby. But if you picked Mario…
Stage 3B: Mushroomy Kingdom
Even though this isn’t a playable stage like in canon, I still wanted an excuse to submit this as a Mario-themed Adventure stage. The main party here would be Mario and Zelda if you picked Mario. The level would be based on Worlds 1-1 and 1-2 from the original Super Mario Bros.; the player switches between the two and can end the level on either side.
Either way, both levels end with a confrontation against Rayquaza, as Mamboo07 suggested.
Well, actually, I was thinking that fighting Rayquaza relatively early makes sense, because of the scene with the Arwing in the sky before the Sea of Clouds; that’s what I figured should foreshadow the boss battle against Rayquaza at the end.
Instead of the Halberd shooting the Arwing down, a laser beam (Ray's Hyper Beam) comes out of nowhere from the clouds firing at it.Well, actually, I was thinking that fighting Rayquaza relatively early makes sense, because of the scene with the Arwing in the sky before the Sea of Clouds; that’s what I figured should foreshadow the boss battle against Rayquaza at the end.
I mean the idea of Meta Knight keeping Rayquza as a Pet as an idea I didn't know I wanted.
Eh…I guess we can say it was possessed by Shadow Bugs when its territory was invaded by the Halberd. After defeating it, the Shadow Bugs would leave its body and it would become an ally to the heroes.Having it as a pet seems weird.
More like a wild territorial animal unhappy with things in its area and provoked.
Sounds good to me, I imagine it'll join when things get serious near the end of Subspace or halfway through.Eh…I guess we can say it was possessed by Shadow Bugs when its territory was invaded by the Halberd. After defeating it, the Shadow Bugs would leave its body and it would become an ally to the heroes.
I think we can keep the base story, structure and villains of Su b space it just expand it with Nintendo elementsI want both:
As if they're working together to take over.
- Subspace Enemies
- Enemies from Nintendo franchises