• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Relationships in smash terms...

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
describe relationships you (or others) have had in terms of Smash

here's a recent one of mine:

i'm falcon; she's fox. I **** around for awhile just wavedashing around, then I moonwalk into a grab. Flashy, right? I dthrow and techchase her roll into another dthrow. I stomp her getup attack, but instead of kneeing, I taunt... How foolish! lol someone else gets the kill XD

this describes this one kid I know (so sad):

he's jiggs against a fox-- She's shielding and he just uptilts it and then rests in place... like what? She lasers him and then upsmashes... there was no chance!

-----

feel free to share

Qdvs had a good one

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you're a high schooler. you spend all your time in training mode working your waveshine. you try your technique in tournament and get shot down in a ball of burning failure. you make a topic on smashboards about it
you have been playing melee for a while but things aren't working out for you. thoroughly frustrated, you put on your beer goggles and play brawl for the rest of your life. you will never be happy again

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
you're a high schooler. you spend all your time in training mode working your waveshine. you try your technique in tournament and get shot down in a ball of burning failure. you make a topic on smashboards about it
you have been playing melee for a while but things aren't working out for you. thoroughly frustrated, you put on your beer goggles and play brawl for the rest of your life. you will never be happy again
cool story bro

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOOOOL laijin!!!!!!!

actually I would post a smash relationship thing like this but then I'll end up getting myself really pissed off and then warlock punch a car in onett.

trust me. no one wants to see me angry.

continue.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ok, so i've NEVER been on 4chan, cuz i didnt want to be tainted. but after all this time, i think im finally go and take a look at what exactly it is.

-hiro
i went there once and the first thing I saw was like a mutilated corpse and I was like

kthxbye

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
/ topic

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i think this thread has its victor and needs to be closed.

Laijin

Smash Hero
the truth.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i have spent less than a combined total of an hour on any japanese-style imageboard
for the amount of time i spend at my computer, this is something i can be proud about, and i am

SUPER PROUD

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
The trouble with the maples, (and they're quite convinced they're right), they say the oaks are just too lofty and they grab up all the light. But the oaks cant help their feelings, if they like the way they're made. And they wonder why the maples can't be happy in their shade.

izzy24

Smash Ace
Happened to my friend:

He's marth, she's zelda. He's spacing her with everything he has and with tippers too. He's about to ken combo her, only to realise he's fighting a sheik who prefers zeldas, peaches and samuses :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom