• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regarding the MM and my own curiousity.

M@v

Subarashii!
I think $20 is a bit crazy, I was fine with the $10 before. But regardless you can count me in.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, I want to do this mainly because it looks like tons of fun :)

(I'll take it seriously obviously since money's on the line)

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I hope this happens so I can watch it!
I'd obv like to do it, but I won't be going soooo... Good luck Fox mains~

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dibs on backup if needed. Obviously if better Foxes are there play them instead of me. My Fox is ONLY good vs other spacies :o

I'll drop 20 for this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I've only used him in MI events.

Oh wait I used him vs Crifer at Apex against his DK in some friendlies. And a few others. But I literally only know the :falco: and :wolf: MUs with him lmao.

I'm only saying use me if you don't get enough people. I would be competent though. I can Phantasm Cancel pretty consistently, SHTL, etc etc. My Fox is decent.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'd like to see who'd be willing to play a part in this first, then I'll see who is going to apex. After that I'll probably come up with a line up.

M@v

Subarashii!
TKD Trev NAKAT and Zeton are musts for whichever of those 4 go. After that we can go from there.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
TKD Trev NAKAT and Zeton are musts for whichever of those 4 go. After that we can go from there.
This isn't about who our top Foxes are, It's about who knows the Wolf MU.
As well as which Fox mains they are unfamiliar with and or would like a chance to shine.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
TKD will never travels farther than Socal and I heard Trevonte isn't going

This isn't about who our top Foxes are, It's about who knows the Wolf MU.
As well as which Fox mains they are unfamiliar with and or would like a chance to shine.
I agree, I'll know in dec if I can go to Apex and if I do go, I'll represent :bee:

M@v

Subarashii!
The only one of them who's ever seen my fox was seagull, and that was friendlies at ktar 4(long time ago). Only time I ever played him in tourney was my falco vs his wolf/mk. I haven't really played any of those other wolves; kain on wifi ages ago but thats it.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
In terms of the Wolf MU I **** Ish. Ish isn't that good though imo. I use to beat Kain online whenever I played him, but it always went to third game. I lost to Seagull in a mid tier event. He was very experienced against Fox and I had no clue what to do (2 years ago). He will definitely be the hardest out of the Wolves. He is still very beatable though lol.

Kain, Seagull, MCPP. That is all we have to focus on. I will do this as long as we have Me, Zeton, and either (TKD, Trevonte, and MegaFox) being that they would even out the skill gap. Then we could use Trump, but I need one of them to be present if not all of them. They also need to know how to fight Wolf and not get gimped by his doodoo reflector lol

crifer

Smash Lord
<3 tech chase
I would be soooo in, but I will definetely not got to APEX since Im broke and it would cost about 700 €...

But I played semifer (Though he's one of the best players i know he sucks at the mu), ascwolf and ish :-)
we should talk about the mu in a thread in depth...

:phone:

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
I know how to play wolf......np and i WILL BE THERE...and honestly I have no Idea why your not placing me in one of the top foxs. I have the same amount of Top player wins than all the foxs u named....except for you(nakat) and TKD...(which u use ic's and mk to take some of those names) I use all fox to take all of my names. ....give a lil more credit...and have lil more faith in the foxes

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The only one of them who's ever seen my fox was seagull, and that was friendlies at ktar 4(long time ago). Only time I ever played him in tourney was my falco vs his wolf/mk. I haven't really played any of those other wolves; kain on wifi ages ago but thats it.
I wasn't at Ktar 4.

:018:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
@Nakat your be bet would be Trevonte if he goes,

TKD doesn't really travel outside Socal, you have to convince him to go
and megafox doesn't travel more than 3hours way from his city (really only plays in two cites and nothing more) (he likes 14 I think)

@Trump Damn

I'll let you guys know if I'm going, next month.

Nicole

Smash Champion
are you guys having a fox vs wolf crew battle?

hype.

also trump is a good player, i mean, come on, he beat me and i'm the greatest.
(nah but he is really good hehe)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Is anyone up to setting up a Skype group or call meeting later?
(To talk about strats/advice/etc)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Nothing? Then screw this crew battle if you guys don't want to prepare for something that has money on the line.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Nothing? Then screw this crew battle if you guys don't want to prepare for something that has money on the line.
^this is why i wouldnt put money on the line. I just dont think that the fox players are putting in the effort to get better. I cant rely on others until i see ALOT of improvement.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hold on now don't assume we don't care; the fox boards arn't active as they used to be.
i didnt say anything about caring or inactivity. I said people are not getting better.they arnt getting to the high standard which is expected which is why players look down on fox as a character.Its always been this way

Top Bottom