• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflex's Mega Fun Smash Challenge Session (12/2/07), Results / Shoutouts

Ambix

Smash Ace
Peach ditto's are the work of satan.

Laijin: your smile looks EXACTLY like jack nicholson's as the joker in the origional batman movie.....you win at life.

fullmetal: nice money matching with you. Sorry I spent all but my last three dollars =/

reflex: i want to **** you

doggy: If i ever camp a match longer than 7:30 again please hit me with a chair....

xif: sorry about the flame.....i was in a pissy mood. You're a sexy mother ****er.

see you guys at pound~

EDIT: if someone left a plain black controller there i have it.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
It's the key piece in Cornel's diabolical plan to **** the everliving shiz out of me, no homo. No johns, Capt America is too goodz, I'll get you next time C :)

Also:
...4 Peaches...i just creamed my pants. sexiest thing i have ever seen. shoutouts to come, as i have to send some apes back to their trees right now.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Ohhh what you say. I love guys.

reflex you did it man way to go. A great friend :093:

ambix totally the grinch not that joker guy.

ko man you rock don't settle for less

ninja you are a lobster follow you dreams

lajin i finally owned young link yeah and still it was close.

one janitor you have it in you hehe

sleepy you are my vid recording hero sorry for not having much to say.

zero is a vanilla sexy bear

marty you rock all over stuff

coah sorry for bugging so hard, i know i had you feeling angry just a bit.

doggy thanz for the cd sorry for the blam on teams hehe

fullmetal sad about the cigs you still rock tho

x2x what can i say hahahahahahahahh, that was awsome.

xif this aint no picnic *****, i wish we would have did that match at the end.

everlasting i am putting you in my diary

jomoan one day man one day.

i am not add these :

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*yawns* time to get the shotouts over with:

To the crew first:

Luis - My man! You get first shoutout. why? cause you kick ***. Good stuff with the venue and providing food and drinks :D Congrats at 4th as well!

Alpha - I can never properly give you shoutouts because we talk to **** much. Stafoo someday so I can give a better shoutout :p

Jared - Thanks for teaming! Yeah we blew hardcore at this tourny man, it definately was not our day. But that's ok, we still butt ***** Dogy in teams :p (though I'm gonna regret sayin this, cause he definately got his revenge on me in singles rofl)

Jeff - So I suck at finding the fastest way to the venue, and I was definately blind on the way back. I swear I hate the rain and the foggy windows and my defrost blows *** so yeah, we definately could've died and you were totally oblivious ^.^

Darvel - Thanks again for doing the smashfest, and sorry we didn't call before coming. I was sure Alpha's post had said we could show up at 1:00, though it took us an extra hour to get in haha. You're 'hood is like the Water Temple man... interesting yet hard as **** to get around lol.

DP - GIVE HIM 50 FEET!!!!!! Good **** with all the recorded matches too. Be sure to give me some links once you get them up.

Keith - We didn't talk very much here lol.

Mike - You're such a punk lol. We wasted all that time to go to get food at BK, only for Jeff's order to be screwed up and the ketchup machine to spew nasty liquid stuff, and then to come back to pizza and soda. We hate you lol. <3

Maurice - So you butt ***** my Samus. Good job. Who hasn't? LOL always fun to see you again man, be sure to come back soon!

AJ - You're getting good man, and we're definately dragging you with us to FR XI :D

Billy - We didn't talk much here either lol.

Will - Where were you?

Next to everyone else:

Chad - Dude our friendlies kept getting interrupted LOL. Still, thanks for sitting down with me and playing a bit, it's always fun to get destroyed by a pikachu lol.

Iori - OK. Round 3 is definately going to be different. I am going to destroy that MewTwo. I swear it. I'm coming for you! /empty threat

Soft - We finally got to sit down and do a couple of friendly matches in like..... forever. XD Good stufffffffff especially in teams.

SleepyK - OK. So I admit, I underestimated your Falco after beating your Marth. In my head I was like "I've trashed so many Falcos, this shouldn't be that big of a deal." And then I cried. :( Stay Falco, but work on the Marth. :) (You play with 112 dude, your Marth should be ****** face!)

Dogy - :(

Ambix - Thanks for the few friendlies we got in. :)

XIF - We got friendlies at Darvel's house ^.^ Thanks for showing my Noobs In Training (AJ and Gerard) the Peach and what it's like to be on such a high level. Gerard kept telling me in class about how such a badass you were lol. You really inspired him.

C....... - Man. You **** face. It's like watching myself in a mirror but better lol.

PB&J - Good stuff in teams. I wish I had more to say but I can't think of anything lol.

Gerard - Thanks for coming to the smashfest man, hopefully you start getting involved in our community much more!

112/Carter - Where were you guys? :(

TRC - I didn't forget to give you shouts this time LOL.

Everlastingyay - We talked for a little bit, and it was fun hangin out with you. Hopefully see you soon.

If there's anyone I forgot, let me know and I probably won't add you but hey at least I'll try to remember better next time :p

Lazy_Peasant

Smash Rookie
This was my first tournament. Since I'm nowhere near the average skill of the players there, I had a lot more fun with the friendlies.

Coach, Chad, and Zero-The fort was awesome...
Fortcat-Sorry everyone was allergic to you
Spaceballs and alpha-It was fun to have some friendly team games with you
Bloshi-I had fun getting one stocked by you on yoshi's story

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol gerbil, what?
By that same logic, is your samus as godly as alpha's?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
lol gerbil, what?
By that same logic, is your samus as godly as alpha's?
What logic where?

EDIT: nvm I see what you mean. My Samus isn't nearly as good as Alpha's, but if you were to play it, it's the same style. I blame the fact that Alpha is blacker than me so he fits the category of Samus players better than I do. :(

I was just tryin to say, 112 can show you how to handle a Fox that did what I did (i.e. camp. I'm sorry :()

SleepyK

lol no worries, i'm trying to get my marth better, since falco sucks in teams. Well, I don't like using falco in teams.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shout-outs!

Mah boys, GPC!!!

TBag- Keep beastin, man! We're definitely going to the top!

Hidden- So nobody knows about you. =P You're the only sheik that I can't beat consistently in GA! <3

Soma- Brackets. =P
Epic fail for GPC having to fight each other. T_T

Soft- Nervousness happens, but STICK TO THE JIGS when you win with her! lol

PB+J- Yeah, I used a "+" sign. What now, shawdy??? Good stuff, mang.

Everybody else~

TRC- No worries man, I KNOW you can do better. Lets get friendlies soon, mmkay? <3

DP- Keep improving, I've seen your potential! You may wanna consider a diff. character than Mario for Marths, though~

Iori- EFFFF DK. Much love dude, you're too fun!

XIF- Don't let stages get ya down, man! Everybody knows Green Greens is ghey. =P

Reflex- GAWD ****IT DKs. lol, I'm looking forward to playing you again.

IHSB- I want more matches next tournament we're both at! ^_^

Prac- WHATS UP, SHAWDY!!?!? <3

KOKingpin- Good matches, looking forward to playing you/MMing you again!

Marty- Sad I didn't get to play you in GGAC, OR smash. T__T We need to play both, soon!

JMOAN- Good sheik, sorry we didn't get to friendly, next time though!

ZZZK- I like your Marth. I demand un-ending Marth dittos at NOYS!!!

Ambix- Lets MM again sometime! ^_^

Alpha- Loved your picture, didn't get to play you. Hope to get to play you soon, though!

Ares- Welcome back, dude! Missed you much. <3

Everlasting Yay- Sorry we didn't get to friendly, but we'll get matches next time.

Nice1- GA's sheik slayer, SONNNNNNNNN!!! Keep up the good stuff, man.

Darvel- Good to see you, sorry we didn't get to play. D=

Chaddd- You suck for not showing up and teaming with me. =P

Anyone I forgot- apologies, remind me and I'll add your shoutout!

This was too much fun, looking forward to seeing whatever matches of mine got recorded!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Gonna do some shouts =P ..some minimal ones, at least.

To start it off:

Mike - Good brackets matches.. I'd much rather get taken out of the tournament by you than someone I don't play as often or something xD Those friendlies we had were fun, too. Congrats on fifth. Also, **** Alabama

Tommy - Good **** getting so far into the tournament. Wish we would've played more.

Martin - **** that spacey gimp! You neeed to get that **** down! =P 'twas fun playing Smash with you the night before until 6 in the morning xD

Tim - Screw you for ditching. I was hoping to Team Candy Bastads with you again.

Chaddd - Your ditching got me a spot in Mike's car D:

Josh - Stick with the Jiggs if you're winning matches with it =P

Evan - I didn't see you that much.. all I saw was your **** wobble against Ares. That was pretty funny =P

TRC - Good stuff seeing you again. It was too fun. You need to get some velcro for that controller of yours, though.

Sleepy - Fun friendlies, both in teams and singles. Double Falcon D-air FTW!

Marty - Saw you reppin' the Gear. Cool stuff. Did you ever happento check the Worst Bathroom Ever part 2?

Jx31 - Those teams friendlies were pretty fun. We didn't do half bad working together.

Alpha - I need to learn how to fight Samus x.o

Saint Rage? - Hope to see more of you, dude. It was fun playing you. Sorry for all the Pichu **** I pulled on you xD He's my favorite character.. so.. >_>

Guy who brought GH3 for the Wii and no controller - EPIC FAIL! I would've loved to have ***** some face in the game =(

Guy who was playing GH3 with the Wii Remote - I envy you for having the patience to do that.

Everyone else - If I played you, good games. If not, it was cool seeing you. Hope to see you all again soon.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
shout outs super late style

Me- you suck again.

Ambix- why your peach so sexy. We did good in teams.

the Wheel thing outside- zomg that thing was amazing

Zero- dude come to more tourney's

Nite- Team with me if ambix cant come

Reflex- next time there better be a Pokemon tournament so i can win money

Jack- i love you

SleepyK- i like your Hair(only cause u Asian)

Desu- you disappoint me by not coming

X2X- "Oh hey buddy didn't see you there" that was the highlight of my day

TRC- we play next time

JMOAN- Yoshiek is a dumb name. Good stuff in placing higher than me agian tho.

Prac- **** i hate peach. but i <3 you

Ashton Kutcher(Ares)- we havnt played in a while. we need to. i heard you got alot better

Bloshi- I worship the ground you walk on. Yoshi player extrodinair

Soft- Your jiggly made me not play Ganon vs you. Never rest combo me again. i wont forgive you.(jk)

Dogysammich- 2:08 match three watch it. me and Ambix crushed your Dreams. hahaha i will never play you on FD, its too scarey

Moogle- Kupo? you so crazy

Coach- why you and chad gotta be so good at puzzle games. play Pokemon

Chad- im banning fox on you from now on. at least i can chain grab pika. ps splitting finals is for women.

Iori- you cheat by Glitching the game with Mewtwo and making it say he won. also you should never split finals. I'll be your Combo Dummy in your videos anytime.

Full Metal- i always choke in MMs for some odd reason

DP- see above. Azen dash ftl >.>

Cornel- Capt. America(Falcon) vs Soviet Union of Ganon greatest matches hahaha.

Darvel- Dude thank you so much for housing us. and sorry about the confusion. I blame Alpha.

Sunchaser- Queef it time.

Keta/InTheZone- Weaksauce

Slim- everyone in Mid South Misses ya and cant wait to see ya.

Laijin- i watched you almost beat chad(i was kinda hoping you would so i wouldnt have to face him for the like 321525th tourney in a row)

If i forgot you its cause i lost my train of thought and i will fix any damage done.

edit *where was Wiis' Hispanic replacement? i just thought about this. what was his name. Armando or something of that nature.

SleepyK

edit *where was Wiis' Hispanic replacement? i just thought about this. what was his name. Armando or something of that nature.
ARMANDO LMAOOO

too good.

Juan is currently in Venezuela, ****** faces.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

CDE

Prac- Way to be awesome. Thanks for making me come. I had a lot of fun.e

Gerbil- You'ze a beast.

Alpha Gundam- Way to win some money. Don't spend it all on chicken.

Nice1- Way to win some money. Don't go throw it all away in some Boondock's-***** moment.

Tsunami- I'm glad I got to see you. It's been a while.

Seph- What the heck man?! I haven't seen you in probably a year. I'm glad you could make this.

Reflex- Sweet tourney. Sweet venue. Horrid bathrooms. GG man, GG.

DP- I didn't see any of your matches I don't think. I'm sure you did awesome though.

Jx31- I didn't see any of your either. I'm pretty sure you rocked it though.

GPC

FullMetal- Nice matches. Well, kinda. You've definitely gotten a lot better. Maybe you should put yourself on that list with the numbers beside the names that tells people how good they are.

PB&J- I had a lot of fun in our matches. I really enjoy playing against IC so don't feel too bad. By the way (this is serious, not sarcastic), thank you for wobbling in that Mute City match. Every time I get grabbed by IC I should be dead, and you had every right to do it. Don't listen to people hate.

Hidden- I had fun with all our Sheik friendlies. You're pretty cool man.

OOS

KO- You're pretty awesome. I don't think we played even a friendly. That needs to be fixed.

JMOAN- Sweet Sheik dittos for real. Definitely some fun matches.

IHSB- I'm glad I got to play you. It's been a while.

Anybody else, sorry I forgot you. This tournament was a lot of fun. I haven't touched Smash in the last 3 months or so. Not competitively or even for friendlies really. I'm glad I didn't embarass myself too much. Because I had so much fun I'll probably be around more often for future tournies. See y'all there.

SleepyK

Yayy, the more Ares, the more beard battles we watch.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
FullMetal- Nice matches. Well, kinda. You've definitely gotten a lot better. Maybe you should put yourself on that list with the numbers beside the names that tells people how good they are.

Anybody else, sorry I forgot you. This tournament was a lot of fun. I haven't touched Smash in the last 3 months or so. Not competitively or even for friendlies really. I'm glad I didn't embarass myself too much. Because I had so much fun I'll probably be around more often for future tournies. See y'all there.

1. Maybe THE TRIPLE MIKE should be the panel~ =P

2. Glad to have you back, bro! Been missin' ya much!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

CDE

Prac- Way to be awesome. Thanks for making me come. I had a lot of fun.e

Gerbil- You'ze a beast.

Alpha Gundam- Way to win some money. Don't spend it all on chicken.

Nice1- Way to win some money. Don't go throw it all away in some Boondock's-***** moment.

Tsunami- I'm glad I got to see you. It's been a while.

Seph- What the heck man?! I haven't seen you in probably a year. I'm glad you could make this.

Reflex- Sweet tourney. Sweet venue. Horrid bathrooms. GG man, GG.

DP- I didn't see any of your matches I don't think. I'm sure you did awesome though.

Jx31- I didn't see any of your either. I'm pretty sure you rocked it though.

GPC

PB&J- I had a lot of fun in our matches. I really enjoy playing against IC so don't feel too bad. By the way (this is serious, not sarcastic), thank you for wobbling in that Mute City match. Every time I get grabbed by IC I should be dead, and you had every right to do it. Don't listen to people hate.

Hidden- I had fun with all our Sheik friendlies. You're pretty cool man.

OOS

KO- You're pretty awesome. I don't think we played even a friendly. That needs to be fixed.

JMOAN- Sweet Sheik dittos for real. Definitely some fun matches.

IHSB- I'm glad I got to play you. It's been a while.

what you don't mention me how sad. Weep weep well i'm glad you are back from where you had left tee he you rock son.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Vids are up...

The vids have been posted in the video thread for all those that wanted to see them.

I'll post my shoutouts sometime today after I study...

Top Bottom