• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recolors?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Let's just hope for the crown, I only saw her in action once and it was the default palette.

Bumbalobob

Smash Cadet
Two of her alts are the female trainers hats, the one from X&Y (Red with glasses on it) and I have forgotten the other. I also think she gets her bow back as an option.

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
Headband Please. I will even let you draw on my face Jiggs. Just please, wear the headband.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
The crown must return. The lack of crown in brawl but Puff in the bottom tiers instead of the top tier where she belongs. If the crown doesn't return, she wont have a chance in the Smash 4 metagame.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman

Found on neogaf
No crown OR headband? .... sigh.... I guess I'll just main flower Jigglypuff

She's cuter overall which makes up for the lack of crown, but I still don't get why Sakurai never adds Shiny forms for all the pokemon. Yellow Lucario and green-eye Jiggly would be nice.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
R.I.P Crown, Why?!

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Daa'w, the altsh are sho cute ♥
I really like the bow, nurse joy and X/Y one!

I swear I saw the flower one in a comic somewhere beforehand

Last edited:

Pete278

Smash Lord
No crown OR headband? .... sigh.... I guess I'll just main flower Jigglypuff

She's cuter overall which makes up for the lack of crown, but I still don't get why Sakurai never adds Shiny forms for all the pokemon. Yellow Lucario and green-eye Jiggly would be nice.
Its even weirder since Jiggly had green eyes in every previous Smash, this is the first time she's had blue eyes. The Jiggly from the anime was shiny, so that's why she previously got it, but that makes it even more confusing why its gone.

Sakuramei

Smash Rookie
Its even weirder since Jiggly had green eyes in every previous Smash, this is the first time she's had blue eyes. The Jiggly from the anime was shiny, so that's why she previously got it, but that makes it even more confusing why its gone.
The Anime one wasn't shiny--it just had turquoise/teal eyes so it was inbetween blue and green. Shiny form has bright green eyes and is more of a purple-ish pink.

I'm guessing they just used the XY model thus the actual eyes. I preferred the teal colored eyes so I'm kind of sad they did actually go with blue this time.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
OMG the Bow for Jigglypuff is back, That was my favorite one I glade that it's back.

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I wish the crown and headband were back as well, but I'm happy that the ribbon is back.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I wish the crown and headband were back as well, but I'm happy that the ribbon is back.
I wish they had the crown and headband Back too, it just seems weird to have to hats that is white and look all most the same, they could have choose another color for the nurse hat or something.

Last edited:

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I wish they had the crown and headband Back too, it just seems weird to have to hats that is white and look all most the same, they could have choose another color for the nurse hat or something.
Yeah I agree. The Nurse Joy hat and Green's Hat look very similar. I think that maybe they should've replaced Green's Hat with the crown or headband to add a bit more variety.

Sakuramei

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping since Little Mac has 16 total, maybe we can see more for the other characters in the future.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've been used the Red Flower alt. quite a lot since Melee, and then BitF came along and increased my love of the alt. tenfold. I'm just glad they kept that one. Would've loved to see a lot of Jiggs' other alts be brought back (like the green bandana and Peach-esque crown) but the flower was the one I truly would've been sad to not see again.

That said I'm really liking her new alts this time as well. especially the Nurse Joy cap.

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
There is a severe lack of green headband.

:[

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice

Found on neogaf
I adore Serena's hat, the nurse hat, and the bow. Previously I would only play as vanilla Jiggs...maybe I should switch it up a bit, she does have the most fabulous costume choices in the game, after all.

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Just a bit of a tidbit, in the X/Y anime Wigglytuff was Joy's Pokemon this time and wore the same hat as her. Maybe it influenced one of Jiggs' alts.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
I must say, Jigglypuff got some great hats this time around!

It's a shame that the headband and crown aren't returning, but I'm glad the Sleeping Cap is back. Also the Nurse Cap and Serena's hat alts look like very welcoming costumes!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8

Which is the best?

Top Bottom