• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recently

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Life has takin a toll on my mind.
I am only 19 and I feel mentally at an old age without the wisdom required to live it.
I am angry all the time an driven to obtain a physical physique I dont really need.
I want to play smash but mon-sat 10-6 an tryin to work out takes a toll on my leisure schedule.

I also am pissed at a certain few in the smash community that take for granted for what Ive done. And hearing that I am the sole reason for not getting a whole region of 3 or more countys out to smash events is absolutely ridiculous.

I am currently regretting having many sexual partners and am hoping that none of them get emotionally attached which they probably already are.

And Im ****ing pissed of my previous mistakes. Yet I remember this.

I have learned. Im only 19. I am angry yet as I said earlier I am emotionally driven to become something I dont yet even understand I wish to become. I am pissed at the world an Society constantly offends me. Its lack of understanding an failure of proper teachings to our youth kills me every day. Im tired of hearing an seeing stuff that isn't relevant to anything that ****ing matters on tv. I dont watch anything but espn or certain imformative shows due to me not caring about anything Society wants you to care about. I laught at the "elites" in school and in society since most I can tear apart with my mind an almost all I can tear apart with my fists. Also because I was an "elite" at school I tore the balance apart since I didn't care of your social status if your were a good person Id chill with you.

I want to fight everything and anything. I am so pissed. But this is good.

So to sum up what I want yall yo know is my Luigi kicks *** in brawl an I wish I had more tech skill in melee.

Also suicide is never an option. Life is beautiful. Live long an prosper.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
i'll be your sexual partner polmex.

i actually feel the same way, i remember one of my favorite comedians, louis ck talked about this and i feel exactly the same. just be grateful and happy for whats happening in your life because life is like a roller coaster, you just have gotta enjoy the ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOtEQB-9tvk

spider_sense

Smash Champion
My sister was one of those girls polmex ****ed. =D I'm proud too know such an incredible and awesome person such as him.

P.S MM My Ganon vs your Falcon $5

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well just so you know, (I think I can speak for the rest of tampa when i say) I'm sorry for getting irritated with the whole ride thing. You pretty much went AWAL and everybody knew stuff was going on in your life, but nobody really knew what was going on. Recently Noel told me he thought you might be dead and I flipped out. Your region loves you, and wants you to be there when **** happens. Good luck on your mission to sort things out.

I should write a thread like this...it would be a really different spin though.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
polmex your my freakin hero you know that i dont know where id be today without the smash community in general i think i would probably be dead if i wasnt playin smash i love all of you guys

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hey Polmex.

I'll always be your bro...bro?

YOUR MAIN BRO YOUR GO TO GUY YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME YOUR LITTLE BROTHER (no I'm kidding leave me outta that ****, and I'm not really any of those things except maybe your little brother but uhhhhhh I'm down to play smash and ****, every saturday I'm your man)

Also I find it funny how you're always telling me to workout yet in here you bash it.

ANYWAYS

**** *****es, get money

My sister was one of those girls polmex ****ed. =D I'm proud too know such an incredible and awesome person such as him.

LOL'D AT THIS

PolMex23

Smash Champion
LAde I know bro. We need to play man I need to step up the brawl game since I wanna be good again.

Meowmix you know I would too an Louis CK is funny as **** xD

8bit you live in miami ****it

JASON I ACCEPT YOUR MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all others much love. To the one that said self absorbed ...

Vanity is a *****. But where is the line between fully focusing on bettering yourself and fully focusing on yourself?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Its all good man. Like Lade said, Tampa forgives you for everything.

Now then, bring your happy a** over here and play lol. IIRC, there's a certain Sheik/Zelda guy that you talked about teaming with and then we got all sorts of excited and such but we didn't really do anything with it lol. I thinks we can still work with that.

As far as life and stuff, I somewhat chuckle at the whole working out thing since I knew that would be hard to juggle and for no obvious reason. I'm thinking about trying semi-pro football, so that would become another person juggling and stuff. Work sucks, but it does bring in the paycheck so you can't really toss that one. Smash, smash will always be here (as long as people play) so if it was necessary to put it down and get refocused than that's fine, it's still here for ya.

Lastly, Ed > Mike at Beerpong until you think you can do something about it lol.
/story

PolMex23

Smash Champion
OK wait up ima beer pong rapist.

Lio I wish I had a lio in st pete xD For real your mad legit, a true person too much to say about you. You have a very good vibe about you someone I would trust I mean that bro.

Fearless(steve you dirty ******* xD) Ill c u at gigs

Linguini

Smash Master
i forgive you for all the **** you pulled in the past mike, and i want to chill with your *** soon. you missed melee gigs man, we were playin pong and smokin fatties all night.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
OK wait up ima beer pong rapist.

Lio I wish I had a lio in st pete xD For real your mad legit, a true person too much to say about you. You have a very good vibe about you someone I would trust I mean that bro.

Fearless(steve you dirty ******* xD) Ill c u at gigs
yea dude, you really need to come hang out in the Gville. everyone here is mad chill.

Top Bottom