• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebellion, A Sheik decayed and non decayed combo guide *updated*

Tristan_win

Not dead.
haha, I'm glad everyone enjoyed the picture so much it was my avatar on allisbrawl for a little while before I switch to master roshi(sp?). It's just pure blind luck someone made it before the name "swan combo" was tagged.

I still do think it's a good name to have on this one combo since after ftilt into usmash and tilt locking it's probability the best thing sheik can do as far as combos go and it's **** easy to spot as well since you got to do a ftilt, fair, ftilt, aerial to say the least to do a "true swan combo".

Kirkon

Smash Cadet
I'm blown away..

Nice video, now time to own some MetaKnights!

*turns on Wii and fights Lv9 CPU MetaKnights*

naw, kidding, i dont really fight CPUs to get better

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I'm blown away..

Nice video, now time to own some MetaKnights!

*turns on Wii and fights Lv9 CPU MetaKnights*

naw, kidding, i dont really fight CPUs to get better
Still needs lots of work before it is tourney ready, but I do believe this will become a TRUE combo.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Okay after staring at it for like 10 minutes(realistic number) and reading the entire "how to read" three times I've come to the conclusion that this is suppose to help people.

....It's very hard to read.

saviorslegacy

Okay after staring at it for like 10 minutes(realistic number) and reading the entire "how to read" three times I've come to the conclusion that this is suppose to help people.

....It's very hard to read.
<3 said the same thing....

Kinda hard to show most if not all of option queens.... options.....

saviorslegacy

How do you know which percentage axis to read?
The black dots line up with a percent. Always line up the dot that has pure black on one side.
I know some of them look like it is in the corner... but it isn't. If you look closely one side will have a row of pixels blocking it.

If it doesn't have a dot then it doesn't apply.

Lastly.... you have to use common knowledge to read this sometimes. Cuz I can't always explain which dot refers to which move. It just takes up to much space.

gm jack

Smash Lord
The black dots line up with a percent. Always line up the dot that has pure black on one side.
I know some of them look like it is in the corner... but it isn't. If you look closely one side will have a row of pixels blocking it.

If it doesn't have a dot then it doesn't apply.

Lastly.... you have to use common knowledge to read this sometimes. Cuz I can't always explain which dot refers to which move. It just takes up to much space.

So if the dot is on the top/bottom, read the top or bottom axis, and if it is on the side read the axis on the right hand side? The percentages make more sense that way, but I would like to clarify it.

Remember, you made this, or course it makes sense to you. You have to explain all the little details for special people like myself.

saviorslegacy

So if the dot is on the top/bottom, read the top or bottom axis, and if it is on the side read the axis on the right hand side? The percentages make more sense that way, but I would like to clarify it.
*correct

Remember, you made this, or course it makes sense to you. You have to explain all the little details for special people like myself.
*highly evolved brain
(goes to make fire........)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
*highly evolved brain
(goes to make fire........)
It's not that unreasonable of a request. I could, for example, give this code snippet
Code:
       always @ (posedge clock)
       begin
              if (!reset) begin
                     state <= INIT;
                     returnstate <= INIT;
                     count <= 0;
              end    
              else   begin
                     state <= nextstate;
                     returnstate <= nextreturnstate;
                     count <= nextcount;
              end

data1 <= data;
              latch <= latch1;
              pulse <= pulse1;
              left <= left1;
              right <= right1;
              up <= up1;
              down <= down1;
              A <= A1;
              B <= B1;
              select <= select1;
              start <= start1;
       end
and know exactly what it does, because I'm the one who posted the code in the first place, but you've got absolutely no context or anything as to its purpose or function.

saviorslegacy

It's not that unreasonable of a request. I could, for example, give this code snippet
Code:
       always @ (posedge clock)
       begin
              if (!reset) begin
                     state <= INIT;
                     returnstate <= INIT;
                     count <= 0;
              end    
              else   begin
                     state <= nextstate;
                     returnstate <= nextreturnstate;
                     count <= nextcount;
              end

data1 <= data;
              latch <= latch1;
              pulse <= pulse1;
              left <= left1;
              right <= right1;
              up <= up1;
              down <= down1;
              A <= A1;
              B <= B1;
              select <= select1;
              start <= start1;
       end
and know exactly what it does, because I'm the one who posted the code in the first place, but you've got absolutely no context or anything as to its purpose or function.
I play that in my head a lot. -_-
I tried to show it on the chart but..... it was confusing for me (compared to the current non confusing one).
If the creator is confused everyone else is screwed.

Top Bottom