• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Read You Like A Book - Chapter 2

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Watching this video I must say Falcon's air game still rocks, maybe not as much as in Melee but he's still alright for edge guarding and stuff.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
nice vid, but most of the players in that vid who got U air/dthrow -> knee doesn't know how to jump or air dodge, but besides that there were still many nice tricks.
best ending too!! lol

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
That is the best one yet. It has paved the road for falcon users to reform the Captain for Brawl.

Charoo

Smash Champion
this video was too fun to watch

also, my friend pointed out that each vid u're like a stock or 2 ahead of ur opponent. This guy is a beast haha

u're the first person in this board that i would like to play with =)

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
OKOKOK. I just watched your video and i've got to say that i am AMAZED. This is exactly what i came to the falcon boards to see and you brought it, and hard! I'm glad to see that there are skilled falcon players out there to show the world why to again fear the knee.

Peace out Man. Misterbee180 applauds you!

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, man. Now I can see some new uses for several moves. The only gripe I have is that a lot of those players didn't really actively defend themselves or airdodge while moving back toward the stage, etc...No discredit to you at ALL, since obviously you capitalized off of their poor decisions... :)

Top Bottom