• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

PAC-MAN PENGUIN

Smash Cadet
Hello! I've been lurking on this thread for a while and I finally decided to join smashboards.

Rayman, Pac-Man, and Kirby are my 3 favorite videogame charcacters of all time (Rayman 2 was the first game I ever played) so you can probably guess who I voted for. I always mained Kirby in previous smash games, however in Smash 4 after PAC-MAN was announced I lost my mind and knew from the start I was gonna main him because I choose my mains based on the character themselves not how they play. I was so hyped PAC-MAN and Kirby together in my favorite videogame franchise of all time. At the same time though there was only one character I that was missing for me, RAYMAN. At the point PAC-MAN was announced I didn't think Rayman had any chance of getting in and I was okay with that, I got PAC-MAN, but then the Pic of the Day on 7/14/2014 was shown. I woke up in the middle of the night and almost screamed in excitement ,was Rayman gonna join the battle? I was so dissapointed when I saw Robin and Lucina. That Pic of the Day dragged me back into the idea of Rayman in smash. The game was released and I was glad Rayman was in the game in some form. Then the Artsy Omni leak happened and was ssssoooooo hyped and then the next day I was completely destroyed : ( Once the Smash Ballot was announced there was only one character I wanted to vote for Rayman( kinda wanted to vote for Ridley too but didn't because it does say one vote per person)

How did I support Rayman in the smash ballot:

I made a Name in Smash WIIU "RAYMAN4SMASH" and used it whenever I played online

I made various miiverse posts, some of you may remember a post I made when RYU, ROY, LUCAS were released, I posted a vote for RAYMAN post on each of there Miiverse Communities.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hello! I've been lurking on this thread for a while and I finally decided to join smashboards.

Rayman, Pac-Man, and Kirby are my 3 favorite videogame charcacters of all time (Rayman 2 was the first game I ever played) so you can probably guess who I voted for. I always mained Kirby in previous smash games, however in Smash 4 after PAC-MAN was announced I lost my mind and knew from the start I was gonna main him because I choose my mains based on the character themselves not how they play. I was so hyped PAC-MAN and Kirby together in my favorite videogame franchise of all time. At the same time though there was only one character I that was missing for me, RAYMAN. At the point PAC-MAN was announced I didn't think Rayman had any chance of getting in and I was okay with that, I got PAC-MAN, but then the Pic of the Day on 7/14/2014 was shown. I woke up in the middle of the night and almost screamed in excitement ,was Rayman gonna join the battle? I was so dissapointed when I saw Robin and Lucina. That Pic of the Day dragged me back into the idea of Rayman in smash. The game was released and I was glad Rayman was in the game in some form. Then the Artsy Omni leak happened and was ssssoooooo hyped and then the next day I was completely destroyed : ( Once the Smash Ballot was announced there was only one character I wanted to vote for Rayman( kinda wanted to vote for Ridley too but didn't because it does say one vote per person)

I made various miiverse posts, some of you may remember a post I made when RYU, ROY, LUCAS were released, I posted a vote for RAYMAN post on each of there Miiverse Communities.
Well, glad to have another member join the thread. Welcome to the thread. Hope you enjoy it here.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Welcome to the Glade of Dreams!

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

Welcome to the Glade, P PAC-MAN PENGUIN !

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

Welcome to the group!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

Better late than never, welcome to the Glade, P PAC-MAN PENGUIN !

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys known I am recovering from my illness. Went to the doctors yesterday, told me that I just have a small stomach bug, they gave me some medicine, and I should feel better in the upcoming days.

So until, I will be working on college works and my entry for the 20th Rayman Anniversary contest. And after that I'll continue with the Smash Bros. ideas.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys known I am recovering from my illness. Went to the doctors yesterday, told me that I just have a small stomach bug, they gave me some medicine, and I should feel better in the upcoming days.

So until, I will be working on college works and my entry for the 20th Rayman Anniversary contest. And after that I'll continue with the Smash Bros. ideas.
Get well soon!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know, I never thought about it. Big Boss and Shay are a lot alike. They are both serious when they have to but kinda goofy when they don't.
:D Awesome, .U. Someday, when I don't suck at drawing people, I will totally draw them together, maybe both using their rifles, or just simply doing or saying silly stuff!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
You know, I never thought about it. Big Boss and Shay are a lot alike. They are both serious when they have to but kinda goofy when they don't.
I thought Shay was nothing but a merciless killing machine judging from the Rogue trailer, but then Andrea came and proved me wrong.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
:D Awesome, .U. Someday, when I don't suck at drawing people, I will totally draw them together, maybe both using their rifles, or just simply doing or saying silly stuff!
I thought Shay was nothing but a merciless killing machine judging from the Rogue trailer, but then Andrea came and proved me wrong.

Shay is a merciless assassin, but he has always shown a charming and cheerful, cheeky side to him. But much like Snake/ Big Boss and him, they both had hard times to deal through.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

Shay is a merciless assassin, but he has always shown a charming and cheerful, cheeky side to him. But much like Snake/ Big Boss and him, they both had hard times to deal through.
Well, Templar, but you're absolutely right.

....Ok, I am NOT used to seeing Shay with a mustache.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, Templar, but you're absolutely right.

....Ok, I am NOT used to seeing Shay with a mustache.
I didn't capitalize the A in assassin, I know he's a Templar, he still assassinates, now doesn't he?

I like both looks of him, it doesn't make a differences to me now that I've seen him in all types of costumes.

He still looks good, imo.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

S5, =U= HE KNOWS WHEN TO SHOW MERCY. Again, he was the one who said to that one character I hate with my heart and soul "What kind of world are we making if we cannot show mercy?"
He's just an Angel dressed in black.

D'awww! >3<

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I didn't capitalize the A in assassin, I know he's a Templar, he still assassinates, now doesn't he?

I like both looks of him, it doesn't make a differences to me now that I've seen him in all types of costumes.

He still looks good, imo.
My bad. I'm just so used to it being used like that with this series.

S5, =U= HE'S KNOWS WHEN TO SHOW MERCY. Again, he was the one who said to that one character I hate with my heart and soul "What kind of world are we making if we cannot show mercy?"

D'awww! >3<
After all Andrea's showed me, I can certainly say he is.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
S5, =U= HE'S KNOWS WHEN TO SHOW MERCY. Again, he was the one who said to that one character I hate with my heart and soul "What kind of world are we making if we cannot show mercy?"

D'awww! >3<
well, of course. He's serious, when needs too, and forgives, when he does.

Anyways....Rayman.

rayman_2_image_11.jpg

May as well post this, haven't had R2 Ray in here for a while...

AndreaAC

well, of course. He's serious, when needs too, and forgives, when he does.

Anyways....Rayman.

View attachment 78948

May as well post this, haven't had R2 Ray in here for a while...
xD That image was the one that made me draw R3 with a...err...espiga (?) in his mouth? I don't know how is that called in english, but, THAT thing R2 has in his mouth.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD That image was the one that made me draw R3 with a...err...espiga (?) in his mouth? I don't know how is that called in english, but, THAT thing R2 has in his mouth.
I noticed. I figured it was what made you draw that before.

I don't know if it's call a asparagus, but whatever, wheat stick is good enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom