• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Awesome comic. And I think I didn't saw Ly.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, before I go to bed, I'll just share this here.

Testing....png

testing out my tablet now that I finally got it working...I'm mostly going to stay with my older methods right now, but at least I could finally use the tablet to draw something.

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
But in the end, all the Nymphs are great. I love each Nymph's design, so cute!

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I liked Con-*shot*

But seriously, I think Connor was my favorite.
Man, am I REALLY glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought Connor was awesome, and he's my 3rd favorite character in the series. He gets too much crap in my opinion.

And well, hey there, everyone, been a small while. I just felt like I had to take a small break from Smashboards and just do things I enjoy, but I'm back to do what I always do.

AndreaAC

Dynamite Headdy's (the one from the bottom left corner) game is HORRIFIYING. I mean, you fight against this:
o__o THIS is the epitome of NIGHTMARE.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Dynamite Headdy's (the one from the bottom left corner) game is HORRIFIYING. I mean, you fight against this:
I thought we said no more nightmare fuel...

And I do remember that game...seen it and it was weird... But Rayman looks cool. Nice.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I thought we said no more nightmare fuel...

And I do remember that game...seen it and it was weird... But Rayman looks cool. Nice.
o-o Well, when I saw some fanarts of him against Rayman, and then I looked for it, it pretty much scarred me, o_O So, seeing it again after so long was...geez...

Good thing that his games are actually dead...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
o-o Well, when I saw some fanarts of him against Rayman, and then I looked for it, it pretty much scarred me, o_O So, seeing it again after so long was...geez...

Good thing that his games are actually dead...
=u= Well, too bad for me, cuz the internet already made me not care about the "scarring" stuff, only a select few things does that to me.

Also, Vectorman and Sukopon (or whatever it's called) should have been added as well. But, at least Ray survived...

AndreaAC

=u= Well, too bad for me, cuz the internet already made me not care about the "scarring" stuff, only a select few things does that to me.

Also, Vectorman and Sukopon (or whatever it's called) should have been added as well. But, at least Ray survived...
Yeah, really, thank god that Ray is still safe and sound in comparison to them, because we wouldn't be here right now if he wasn't.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro

The SEGA IPs were a lot more weirder than Nintendo, anyway.

Top Bottom