• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
TT ^ TT I wish I could keep playing R3, if it wasn't because my darn emulator doesn't stop running at 30FPS, it is frustrating.
Meanwhile my cpu sucks *** and I can't play R3 pass 10 FPS...
Meanwhile my computer is complete garbage for running games, lol. Thankfully I have my PS3 and Wii U for Rayman 3 and Rayman Legends respectively.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Meanwhile my computer is complete garbage for running games, lol. Thankfully I have my PS3 and Wii U for Rayman 3 and Rayman Legends respectively.
Well, I don't need to play those games now to have fun. I can just draw Rayman to be satisfied..

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, I also do stuff like writing to pass the time, but games are a huge part of my life.
I know you are, that's good for you there. But art is my life, and that's why games aren't something I care for anymore. Unless I'm making them I guess.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>_> Lucky you, but it worries me, I mean, if Win10 screwed my emulated games, and it seems to screw games from Steam as well, I just don't to think what will happen if I ever get Rogue.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
>_> Lucky you, but it worries me, I mean, if Win10 screw my emulated games, and it seems to screw games from Steam as well, I just don't to think what will happen if I ever get Rogue.
Win10 may fix this. It's just a matter of time. If people complain about it, it will be fix, don'rt worry about it.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
So, you guys know how @RogersBase was the one who started the rumor, right?
Given how he is against Rayman in Smash and the hype levels is 8-9, it's probably going to be a character that he wants such as the Inkling.
I mean, just take a look at this quote that he made when he learned that Rayman was not the character revealed, but it was Robin and Lucina:
Praise the Lord that Rayman didn't make it in as a playable character. The past 12 hours have been extremely trying on my soul.
To make matters worse, in a video he put out that focused on the Artsy Omni leak being fake, he said he was glad that the leak was fake.
So yeah, I can safely say that it won't be Rayman due to how bias @RogersBase is against Rayman.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Given how he is against Rayman in Smash and the hype levels is 8-9, it's probably going to be a character that he wants such as the Inkling.
I mean, just take a look at this quote that he made when he learned that Rayman was not the character revealed, but it was Robin and Lucina:

To make matters worse, in a video he put out that focused on the Artsy Omni leak being fake, he said he was glad that the leak was fake.
So yeah, I can safely say that it won't be Rayman due to how bias @RogersBase is against Rayman.
RogersBase is cool, but geez, his Rayman hate is annoying.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
<_< Yeah, just like Ubi with R4, I don't believe Win is going to do anything about it.
Don't be pessimistic. If Mircosoft sales get effected by this, people were ******** about this outcry, it's going to be fixed. I'm sure of it.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
RogersBase is cool, but geez, his Rayman hate is annoying.
I know, right?
He honestly acts like a jerk to the Rayman fans.
I mean, just look at the message he made on this thread after learning of Rayman not being revealed.
I think he's a really nice and chill guy, but why must he act like a jerk to us?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed when he said that, I'm against people who go in the support thread of a character and just trash them. I'm not too keen on Shovel Knight getting in, but you won't see me going to the support thread and insult him.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Don't be pessimistic. If Mircosoft sales get effected by this, people were ******** about this outcry, it's going to be fixed. I'm sure of it.
Well, I will put a little of hope with Microtransaction, so, well, I may draw Rayman stuff since I can't play for ****.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I know, right?
He honestly acts like a jerk to the Rayman fans.
I mean, just look at the message he made on this thread after learning of Rayman not being revealed.
I think he's a really nice and chill guy, but why must he act like a jerk to us?
I have no idea. It's downright immature to hate on a character this much.

I hate Roy Koopa, but you don't see me bashing people who like him.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, I will put a little of hope with Microtransaction, so, well, I may draw Rayman stuff since I can play for ****.
Good luck.

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed when he said that, I'm against people who go in the support thread of a character and just trash them. I'm not too keen on Shovel Knight getting in, but you won't see me going to the support thread and insult him.
I agree to this, I really do dislike bashing other fanbases loved characters. But, oh well, it's his problem, let him be a **** if that's what he wants to be, it doesn't mean **** to me. I love Rayman, and nobody going to change that.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Good luck.

I agree to this, I really do dislike bashing other fanbases loved characters. But, oh well, it's his problem, let him be a **** if that's what he wants to be, it doesn't mean **** to me. I love Rayman, and nobody going to change that.
Yeah, just like what you like regardless of what other people may think.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Yeah, I was pretty annoyed when he said that, I'm against people who go in the support thread of a character who just trash them. I'm not too keen on Shovel Knight getting in, but you won't see me going to the support thread and insult him.
Exactly.
I may **** on Shovel Knight whenever he's talked about, but at least I don't run to the thread and tell them I don't like Shovel Knight.
Believe me, they wouldn't even care.
Also, isn't it ironic that RogersBase got to meet Michel Ancel, but is probably the BIGGEST hater of Rayman?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Exactly.
I may **** on Shovel Knight whenever he's talked about, but at least I don't run to the thread and tell them I don't like Shovel Knight.
Also, isn't it ironic that RogersBase got to meet Michel Ancel, but is probably the BIGGEST hater of Rayman?
Maybe he still respects the man, like Ancel does to Miyamoto, despite he said he doesn't like Mario games.

Well, at least another funny pic of Ancel is fun to see, I love the man's funny attitude.

AndreaAC

Exactly.
Wow, I envy this guy. I would die happily if I met with the Creator of the Hero of my Childhood And Steven Piovesan because he's Awesome and Shay...

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Wow, I envy this guy. I would die happily if I met with the Creator of the Hero of my Childhood And Steven Piovesan because he's Awesome and Shay...
Put Shigeru Miyamoto and Yuji Naka as well and it's pretty much the same for me.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Probably the same with me since I have autism, but it would still be amazing to meet the creators of parts of my childhood.
Of course, I would love to meet Ancel, Steven, David and Miyamoto because they marked my life pretty much, and inspired me to want to become a professional artist and I enjoyed their work/performances endlessly.

Furret24

Smash Master
Probably the same with me since I have autism, but it would still be amazing to meet the creators of parts of my childhood.
Glad to see I'm not the only autistic person here.

It probably explains my Smash obsession. :/

This is probably going to be the first and last time I bring this up. :\

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Glad to see I'm not the only autistic person here.

It probably explains my Smash obsession. :/

This is probably going to be the first and last time I bring this up. :\
Yeah, I have significant difficulties with social interaction in real life, but I'm perfectly comfortable here. Also glad to see I'm not the only one.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

*grabs pitchfork*

Anyways, didn't they say it's a pre-ballot character? I also think that he said that if was Rayman, Shantae, and someone else that he'd hang himself.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
*grabs pitchfork*

Anyways, didn't they say it's a pre-ballot character? I also think that he said that if was Rayman, Shantae, and someone else that he'd hang himself.
I think it was Wolf.

My want for Rayman has gone down because I
A. Tried Ivysaur in Brawl.
B. Am waiting for a new Rayman game to rejuvenate my love for him.

Top Bottom