• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Off topic for a second.

During my Smashboards break, I had the misfortune of watching The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! before Mr. Enter reviewed it for his 100th Animated Atrocity.

Don't watch it. Please don't watch it. I'm begging you not to watch this awful piece of trash.

If only I could scrub my brain...

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm sick of people claiming they have info on when the next Direct is or who the next character is.

Speculation is starting to get too extreme.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Except... the last rumor was true, and it sounded more unbelievable than ever... (Ryu)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
THAT KIND OF COMBINATION IS TOO FATAL. SOMEONE HELP ME.

Nothing so far unfortunately, but you guys might wanna see this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3ocnbr/sean_hicks_from_smashified_also_knows_who_the/

Always keep in mind that this is just all speculation, but it seems that most people are aiming towards the Inklings. What do you all think of this?
I got your back, Tahu, here:
A cucco coffin. Now, get in there before you die of cuteness overload.

AndreaAC

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
The characters are as close, if not closer, to my heart as his are of them at this point. especially with the new series killing her off...
Well, my profile pic and name character who I love to death was on the brink of dying, so I know how you feel.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

The characters are as close, if not closer, to my heart as his are of them at this point. especially with the new series killing her off...
Well, as much as it hurt me to say this, Ancel is the holy Creator, and he can do as he pleases with the characters, being, giving them continuity to just put them into a corner for a period of time (like Betilla)/make them disappear.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, as much as it hurt me to say this, Ancel is the holy Creator, and he can do as he pleases with the characters, being, giving them continuity to just put them into a corner for a period of time (like Betilla)/make them disappear.
I know. =u= At this point, I don't care. Just like with the bloody Rabbids, and the Origins games, just because he made it, doesn't mean I like it, nor except it. Ancel is a great man and designer of my childhood. But that childhood will always love the trilogy for what it has gave to me. Just because he says it's so, doesn't mean my love has to change with his ways.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, it's not that bad once you look at the situation Bionicle was in. Lego would have killed the franchise completely had it not been for the fan demand.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, it's not that bad once you look at the situation Bionicle was in. Lego would have killed the franchise completely had it not been for the fan demand.
=u= I'm glad that the fans of Bionicle kept the series going. But I highly doubt any demand of Ly would make a difference, cuz it's so small now compared to other Rayman characters.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
=u= I'm glad that the fans of Bionicle kept the series going. But I highly doubt any demand of Ly would make a difference, cuz it's so small now compared to other Rayman characters.
Hey, have some optimism. Nothing good will come from just mourning the possibility of it not happening. Bionicle was on the brink of dying, but I never lost hope.

AndreaAC

I know. =u= At this point, I don't care. Just like with the bloody Rabbids, and the Origins games, just because he made it, doesn't mean I like it, nor except it. Ancel is a great man and designer of my childhood. But that childhood will always love the trilogy for what it has gave to me. Just because he says it's so, doesn't mean my love has to change with his ways.
I'm the same, really, I don't like Origins or Legends as a game, I just like the background art mostly, because it is indeed beautiful, and as a concept designer I want to become, it is inspiring, but also R1/R2/R3/R4's art as well, even more so because I could experience it as the final product in game (and R4's makes me wish it had come to the final stages of development), and I love it. And I don't care how much RL/RO are praised, it is not enough to make me want to forget about the games that mostly determined what I dream to become in the future.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hey, have some optimism. Nothing good will come from just mourning the possibility of it not happening. Bionicle was on the brink of dying, but I never lost hope.
I'm not trying to be pessimistic. Again, I mentioned this. I'm just not caring for something I don't have to follow by anymore. I love Rayman, and I love the series, it was my childhood, and still is. I'm always hopeful, that the benefit of the doubt could happen one day, it is what it is. But I don't need Rayman and Ly to be like how it was in the past to be happy for the mainline games anymore, I can do whatever I see fit, like drawing Ly and being happy with the trilogy.

I'm the same, really, I don't like Origins or Legends as a game, I just like the background art mostly, because it is indeed beautiful, and as a concept designer I want to become, it is inspiring, but also R1/R2/R3/R4's art as well, even more so because I could experience it as the final product in game (and R4's makes me wish it had come to the final stages of development), and I love it. And I don't care how much RL/RO are praised, it is not enough to make me want to forget about the games that mostly determined the fact of what I dream to become in the future.
This. Basically how I feel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom