• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Haven't posted here on Smashboards in a while, but this is worth it.
HELL YEAH, RAYMAN!!!!!

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Oh ya, speaking of the ESRB leak, I'm pretty sure the leakers had a copy of the game.

Judging by the fact that we have footage, the leaker probably has to have access to this build of the game in a private place. How the heck does someone get an unfinished DLC build?
Knowing someone in the inside?

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Also, this leaker (assuming it's real) is kinda dumb for showing the video without also highlighting Mewtwo. I wanna see that **** too! Oh well, I'll take what I can get

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Oh ya, speaking of the ESRB leak, I'm pretty sure the leakers had a copy of the game.

Judging by the fact that we have footage, the leaker probably has to have access to this build of the game in a private place. How the heck does someone get an unfinished DLC build?

That room doesn't look like something out of a dev studio.
Someone on the inside?
Edit: I posted twice...for some reason.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Super Leak Bros.
The Legend of Leakers
Leakers Prime
Super Leakers
F-Leakers
Earthleakers
Fire Leakers
Leak Emblem
Kid Leakers
Leaker Icarus
Pokeleaks
Donkey Leak Country
Leaky Kong Country
Leakers Island
Leakers Story
Leak Out
Animal Leakers
Leaker Crossing
Leakmin
Leakblade Chronicles
The Leak Story
Leak Hunt
Leak Heaven/Leak Paradise

That's all I got

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Also, this leaker (assuming it's real) is kinda dumb for showing the video without also highlighting Mewtwo. I wanna see that **** too! Oh well, I'll take what I can get
But we already knew Mewtwo was in. The leak was focusing on something we didn't know.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
But we already knew Mewtwo was in. The leak was focusing on something we didn't know.
True. IDK I'm probably being selfish, but if I was the leaker I would have shown everything different in that css, including Mewtwo.

Speaking of, I'm not doubting the legitness, but Rayman's icon there looks pretty bad. A disembodied head and a hand, when everyone else got part of their torso showing. IDK, its a nitpick

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
It's possible, but an inside-source finding a Wii U hacker seems unlikely. I dunno. How many Wii U-hacking stories have you seen lately? I haven't heard of any hacks since Mario Kart 8. There definitely haven't been any Smash Bros. hacks.
What if they're (the hackers with the hacks) waiting for the Mewtwo DLC?

Maybe with a developer's kit. Which can be used to test alpha/beta versions of games while developing them IIRC.
Sneaking out a dev kit would be near-impossible. I'm sure with how important they are, Nintendo would have them all tagged.

This is gonna be a tough case to solve.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
I hope you're not complaining about Rayman being disembodied.
No, no, I know Rayman is disembodied, but I would have liked to see part of the torso in there too to make it look more complete. But again, thats a nitpick. I cant wait to play as Rayman! Origins is my favorite non-nintendo Platformer of all time, and I believe it to be among the best 2D platformers on the Wii, up there with Donkey Kong Country Returns

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
Wait a sec, wasnt the name of that leaker "Saint Valentine"? On valentines day?

Good. for a second there I thought this leak was fake.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
This also makes me wonder, where are they going to put any other DLC characters? Will the icons shrink to make room? Will they be grouped in with Rayman or the Miis? Or will they replace Random?

ShortcutButton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShortcutButton
This also makes me wonder, where are they going to put any other DLC characters? Will the icons shrink to make room? Will they be grouped in with Rayman or the Miis? Or will they replace Random?
Maybe make a 5th row? I got nothing

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Soul.

lmao, Ace Attorney songs fit so well with leaks.
Especially when things like the Rayman leak show up.

Top Bottom