• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Imagine us all sitting there, finally getting the chance to play Mewtwo and Rayman, we get the smash ball to see there final smashes...
Rayman's final smash is that he doesn't become exclusive to smash bros anymore and becomes a character in PS AllStars
And Mewtwo's final smash is him calling clone Pikachu and he unleashes volt tackle except it's more controllable and weaker...
SAMURAAAIII

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Nintendo calls Legends a great game and a great gift. Yeah it already passed sue me

Imagine us all sitting there, finally getting the chance to play Mewtwo and Rayman, we get the smash ball to see there final smashes...
Rayman's final smash is that he doesn't become exclusive to smash bros anymore and becomes a character in PS AllStars
And Mewtwo's final smash is him calling clone Pikachu and he unleashes volt tackle except it's more controllable and weaker...
SAMURAAAIII
Funny, but PSASBR isn't getting support anymore. They ditched DLC after Isaac Clarke and Zeus.

I know it's a joke, btw.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
People keep saying Rayman will be OP because of Disjointed hitboxes.
I'm more scared/excited about another thing.

Disjointed HURTBOXES.

Prepare for Meta Knight 2.0, folks.
Limbless Man wins.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The Legend of Leakers
Leakers Prime
Super Leakers
F-Leakers
Earthleakers
Fire Leakers
Leak Emblem
Kid Leakers
Leaker Icarus
Pokeleaks
Donkey Leak Country
Leaky Kong Country
Leakers Island
Leakers Story
Leak Out
Animal Leakers
Leaker Crossing
Leakmin
Leakblade Chronicles
The Leak Story
Leak Hunt
Leak Heaven/Leak Paradise

That's all I got
Super Leaky 3D Land
Leaky Kong Country
The Legend of Leaky
Leakroid
Leaky's Island
Leaky Super Star
Starleaks
Pokeleak L/K
F-Leako
Leakbound
Leak Climber
Leaker Emblem: Leakwakening
Game & Leak
LeakioWare: Mega Leakrogames
Kid Leakerus
Leakmin
Leakromite/Leak-Up
Metal Leak Solid
Sonic the Leakhog
Leaker Crossing
MegaLeak X
Leak-Out!!
Leakyblade Chronileaks
Leak Hunt
Leak Heaven
Leakman Legends

Every franchise with a playable character in Super Leak Bros., as well as Leak Heaven and Leakman legends

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I really wasn't expecting this news. I've only played the second one which was in the Nintendo 64 if I remember. It was the one with a flying pirate ship. Even then, my playtime was in a very limited capacity.

He isn't my first choice for another 3rd party character, but it'll be interesting how he plays.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Remember that guy who said there wouldn't be 3rd party characters in Smash Bros?

And then when Mega Man was confirmed said that'd be the only 3rd party character?

And then said Sonic would be the last 3rd party character?

And then said Pac-Man was be the last 3rd party character?

And said we'd never get a 3rd party character as DLC?

And he went on and on and on and on and on about it=???

What was that SmashWho's name=???
Damn it, why do I always miss the inevitable Smashchu bashing? :troll:

D

Deleted member

I really wasn't expecting this news. I've only played the second one which was in the Nintendo 64 if I remember. It was the one with a flying pirate ship. Even then, my playtime was in a very limited capacity.

He isn't my first choice for another 3rd party character, but it'll be interesting how he plays.
Rayman 2? That is good.. although I've played it a dozen of times because ports. xD
I agree though.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So ummm... Anyone have any predictions as to what Rayman's moveset will be? How about when we will actually get him and Mewtwo.

Last edited:

elephant13

Smash Apprentice
If its real
(I believe it is) i just want to congratulate the people in this thread who were day 1 supporters.

True underdog story tbh.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
So ummm... Anyone have any predictions as to what Rayman's moveset will be? HOw about when we will actually get him and Mewtwo
His attacks from Origins and Legends, with that alone we already have jab, forward smash, up smash, up tilt, down air, Nair, bair, uair and a bunch of others. Then have his specials be the powerups from Rayman 3 and some other things from the games (Plunger gun plz). For a final smash maybe they could do something with the rabbids

Also a murphy assist would be cool, doing the same thing he did in Legends

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
This has been my Rayman leak waiting music all day, I felt I should share it so others can listen too if they want...

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh yeah. Guys, I posted on miiverse a witty comment about Rayman, I suggest some of you do the same so we can see how Nintendo reacts.

Soul.

Is there anything that can stop this leak? I mean... uhh yeah.
edit: ninja'd

Last edited:
Top Bottom