• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Mario Maker X Smash Bros confirmed guys.

Well, this was unexpected. It's so refreshing to see something Smash related wasn't leaked. Though it does make me wonder why wasn't there a 3DS version of Super Mario Maker, it looks like it would do great on the 3DS.

As cool as this stage is, this is gonna end up being BANNED from tournaments isn't it?

Last edited:

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
yeah it is. it has walls and is generally unpredictable. it's not gonna be legal.
but it looks very cool.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
A Mario Maker level? Sweet! And on the day I get the game as well.

...wait a minute...

Mario Maker is in Smash, Michel Ancel has a level in Mario Maker. Guys, Ed from Tonic Trouble is confirmed!
Wrong! What this really means is that Ubisoft will be announcing a Rayman Designer Ubiart Edition for the Wii U. :D

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, that's one thing off of our minds. Now to find out when they'll be announcing the next one.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if something else was announced to be released alongside the Super Mario Maker stage. The Ballot is almost over, after all.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I wouldn't be surprised at all if something else was announced to be released alongside the Super Mario Maker stage. The Ballot is almost over, after all.
Speaking of which, my copy just came in the mail today! Can't wait to get it started!

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I've checked the Wikipedia page regarding Nintendo Directs, and under September 2015, it's listed as TBA.
September direct doesn't sound too far off. I mean we have been over due for one for a long time. We've always had a fall direct to know what games are coming for the holiday season. Besides the ballot does end in October maybe we can at least see a silhouette of the first few characters that's getting in.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I've checked the Wikipedia page regarding Nintendo Directs, and under September 2015, it's listed as TBA.
I've seen that too.. does that mean that maybe we'll see a Direct this month? Or maybe until the month isn't ended they put TBA, and if the month ends without no ND they put "No presentation for September 2015". We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Excuse the double postings. Something I wanna share.

Maybe I'll get around to drawing more art soon...

EDIT: Another thing I found.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's funny because I was originally gonna try my best to actually beat the game, but when I found out you had to find ALL the Electoon cages to unlock the Candy Chateau, I was like "Screw that".
I never beat the game to this day. Mainly because it's too hard as ****. But I still love R1. And the rest of the Trilogy.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, yeah. I'm not sure how I'd do today, but most likely better than I did before.
Well after seeing how easy R3 was, I literally beat it in one run, I'm going to have to see how R1 and R2 hold up for me now. Both games at the time of being 6-10 years old, they both were hard as Hell.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I've forgotten to mention this, but the letter to Nintendo of Japan has been sent about three weeks ago, and reached it's destination at around September 3rd. My only regret is that I wish I sent it sooner, sending it close to the ballot's end was a bit of a mistake. Oh well, at least I've finally sent it.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
Well after seeing how easy R3 was, I literally beat it in one run, I'm going to have to see how R1 and R2 hold up for me now. Both games at the time of being 6-10 years old, they both were hard as Hell.
you'll have no trouble playing through R2. I'd say it's easier than R3.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Some stuff I found.

=u= The first one looks pretty cool, nice sketchy art style. xD And the second and third made my day. I remember how much fun it was kicking the turtles around in the first level. And R1 Ray looks so happy! xD

you'll have no trouble playing through R2. I'd say it's easier than R3.
._. Geezus, if that's the case, then I'd beat the game in like and hour or something if you're saying it's easier than R3.... But, oh well, if you say so. Hope it is just as fun as I remembered it.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Some stuff I found.

=u= The first one looks pretty cool, nice sketchy art style. xD And the second and third made my day. I remember how much fun it was kicking the turtles around in the first level. And R1 Ray looks so happy! xD

._. Geezus, if that's the case, then I'd beat the game in like and hour or something if you're saying it's easier than R3.... But, oh well, if you say so. Hope it is just as fun as I remembered it.
xD Who doesn't loved to kick the turtoise? I wish there was a football minigame that had you to do that!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Just to let you know, I've been playing Super Mario Maker lately, and he's a sneak peak for one of the stages that I'm working on.

Top Bottom